Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vegeta learned how to do the IT

No Caption Provided

Then he tells goku "don't worry i won't be able to it again"

No Caption Provided

I've felt like he was talking to the audience rather than goku.

This whole arc is a disaster. I'm sorry but toyotaro is a terrible writer.

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He trained and learned a new power. Where's the problem?

Absol123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Absol123

@basicfan30 said:

The problem is he told goku that he won't do it again. It was a situational power. It's like toyotaro was looking for a reason for vegeta to join goku as soon as possible and the first idea that came out of his mind is "let's teach vegeta the IT".

Ok cool, so it means that vegeta will be able to use the IT in the next chapters.

"Actually, no. He's not going to do it again."

basicfan30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@absol123 said:
@basicfan30 said:

The problem is he told goku that he won't do it again. It was a situational power. It's like toyotaro was looking for a reason for vegeta to join goku as soon as possible and the first idea that came out of his mind is "let's teach vegeta the IT".

Ok cool, so it means that vegeta will be able to use the IT in the next chapters.

"Actually, no. He's not going to do it again."

Well Toyotaro wouldn't have needed to come up with a reason to get Vegeta to Goku with out the plot of Vegeta going away to train soooooo. I didn't see where you got the quote from but I didn't see Vegeta say I'm never going to use your move. Just that it wasn't going to become a signature move. Vegeta claims he has something much better. If anything I find this chapter exciting. But to each their own.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon balls selling point was never the plot

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's more of he got lucky with that one use and never plans to train it again as he doesn't want to be like Goku.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.