Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Can Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku destroy the Universe?

• 125 results
    BlackGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What is his attack potency level at?

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Raxxx

Angels >= MUI > Gods of destruction soooo...

YES

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
    deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on feats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
    deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone so obsessed with what DB characters can destroy, lol.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raxxx: wrong, wrong, wrong. Beerus > saiyans, no mather how strong they get, deal with it.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
    PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he can't. unless he becomes a God of Destruction. He still lacks the Hakai energy to do so.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure. We don't know how he compares to 100% Beerus and to be conservative, Beerus vs Champa can destroy Universes 6 & 7 as it was said. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be conservative to say you would have to be at least strong as Beerus and Champa to destroy a universe.

Raxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raxxx

@shenron007 said:

@raxxx: wrong, wrong, wrong. Beerus > saiyans, no mather how strong they get, deal with it.

wtf are u talking about?? the only fact is Beerus have unmastered UI (Whis said it a few times) and if Goku reach MUI it's simple, Goku MUI > Beerus. Hakai is shit compared to MUI because MUI is Angel's level.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why do some people always post things in the wrong forum.couldn't this be posted in the goku forum?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
    deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Not the place to ask man, people will totally ignore scaling and say he is planetary at most. Some people will say that no one in the TOP, is beyond Stadium level because they can't even destroy the small fighting stage. So when you're asking this, you're asking for trouble, there are plenty Dragon Ball youtubers that come very close to getting a correct encapsulation of Goku's abilities, go watch them.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AbstractRaze

@shenron007 said:

It's like a perma-auto outcome right? hmmm interesting, haha love how this argument turns so many people mad, it's just so funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
    deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gaoron

lol How in the hell can anybody answer that if MUI didn't even make an appearance yet? If he is at God/Blue/UI lvl then no.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Top tiers been universal

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDeathstar

Jiren is now confirmed to be the strongest foe in DB history in 129 spoilers which means he is even stronger than AstraL Zamasu who became space itself and was leaking into other timelines followed by Shin's statement and Goku would likely defeat Jiren so I would say yes.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, lol. He’s not even planetary.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is now confirmed to be the strongest foe in DB history in 129 spoilers which means he is even stronger than AstraL Zamasu who became space itself and was leaking into other timelines followed by Shin's statement and Goku would likely defeat Jiren so I would say yes.

proof either way it can be hyperbole..like remember when burter says he is the fastest or when the time frieza was said to be the strongest

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheDeathstar

@mrx1122 said:
    @thedeathstar said:

proof either way it can be hyperbole..like remember when burter says he is the fastest or when the time frieza was said to be the strongest

It's storyboard, not character's own statement. Not a hyperbole.

Besides Frieza was confirmed to be the strongest up until other villains showed up which also means Jiren is strongest until later Villain come up which also means Jiren>Astral Zamasu (Who is embodiment of Universe itself)

No Caption Provided

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Toratorn

Yet another retarded "Can X DBS character destroy a universe" thread. Even base Goku can.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
    GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

Don't know if that makes Beerus weaker tho. I still believe Goku is stronger with MUI. But Beerus never really even went over 50 percent. He probably used 20-30 percent to overpower Goku.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Nope.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know which are more stupid. People who say Goku is not planetary or people who say base Goku can destroy universe lol

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mrx1122

@thedeathstar: Doesn't matter he never fought zamasu 1v1 so we can never be sure

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheDeathstar

@mrx1122 said:

@thedeathstar: Doesn't matter he never fought zamasu 1v1 so we can never be sure

Except for the fact that both Storyboard and Supreme Kai Shin who was present when Astral Zamasu thing happened said Jiren is the strongest they ever faced.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

He's confirmed to be stronger than Gods of Destruction

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku is utterly featless and hasn't even appeared yet, wait until the episode.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone pleas explain to me How the mastery of self movement gives the user more destructive power?

isn't this just a fighting technique? makes no fkin sense

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By yeimsick

Also, because this form isn't unique to a saiyan and is attainable by anyone does that mean if someone like krillin attains ultra instinct, they automatically become a universe buster?

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shenron007
    LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:

Except for the fact that both Storyboard and Supreme Kai Shin who was present when Astral Zamasu thing happened said Jiren is the strongest they ever faced.

It took Zeno to take out Merged Zamasu. Clearly the same won't be needed for Jiren. Even as strong as Goku and Vegeta currently are, I don't think there's a thing they could have really done against Zamasu in his final form.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yeimsick: Jiren is shown having a hard time with Goku's destruction powers. So clearly they get a boost in power. Clearly he blinked way final flash and a spirit bomb and power through hax like 17's powers. But now is having hard time with Goku's new moves and clearly had to put power to stop a kamehameha in preview.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Goku can't destroy a universe nor would it ever make sense for him to do so.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No but DB fans are going to ignore how the Shockwaves were destroying the Universe in the first place. As well as how the Earth which was dirsctely under them was completely fine.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emanresu_20: Beeru stopped a attack that was gonna destroy a universe and plus clearly he is universal. Plus Whis explained why the Earth wasn't being impacted. Both Goku and Beerus were causing collusions of their fist that was gonna destroy the universe. If Goku never fix the issue in time, then universe would of been over. Their wouldn't been any shockwaves without the clash the fists. So fists clashing were causing the issue. Called me DB tard all you want, but clearly no punches=no shockwaves.

ELHermanoSSJ5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure why the show itself would even imply he is,if he isn't.....

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman:

The Earth wasn’t impacted because the shockwaves grew stronger the further away from the epicenter. The closer you get to the punches the weaker the power would be. So unless you are standing in another solar system you should be fine unless pinched directley.

I’m also inclined to say that Beerus was the primary reason for the destruction. Perhaps his Hakai energy was amplified by the fight which atomized far away planets.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like destroying the universe is both overestimated and underestimated in DBS debates. Destroying a universe isn't just destroying all the galaxies, it's destroying a whole dimensional plane. Even if you say UI goku can destroy every galaxy in the universe with an attack, which already means goku can make an explosion stretching across billions of billions of lightyears bare minimum, he would still need to destroy the rest of the space, specially since DB universe > real life universe. So people def underestimate the power required to destroy a universe, but they also overestimate it. Goku and Beerus clashing were capable of shaking the whole universe (2x ours) with simple punches. Unless your saying beerus was doing the large majority of the work (like, 99.999999% of the damage) goku would have to be putting out galaxy level attacks, and at one point he even stalemated Beerus' power, showing Goku could put out, at least, multi galactic level forces in his new God form, but let's lowball and say it's galaxy level. By my calcs, Healthy Kefla fight Base goku should be 153x stronger than his BOG SSG level. Ultra instinct is at least hundreds of thousands of times stronger than Base Goku. It really depends on how you view SSG multiplier.

So maybe. I'd say yes. I think unmastered UI can do it.

Shenron007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shenron007

Broly in his base destroyed a galaxy and he has 3 transformations above this.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Superhero24

This has been confirmed a thousand times already. With the universe shaking punches, Jiren holding back power shaking the world of void, Beerus and Champa power nearly destroying the universes, Toppo's power affecting the world of void and Vegeta beating him. Kefla stating she can destroy a universe.. There is too much to go against it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae
    deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By wank, speculation, assumption, and by false feats...then yes.

This whole controversy of universe busting is ridiculous and pointless, there is too much inconsistency.

Bringing up old, outdated cases (such as Gouk-Beerus collision feat back b.o.g arc) holds no water. Since that feat was never again re-enacted. And Goku has gotten stronger since. Thus, rendering this feat inconsistent. "Holding back and ki control" at this point is inexcusable and is a cop-out. As for someone whose is alleged universal+ would have no trouble against Black, Zamasu, (and their fusion), U6 fighters (during the tournament of destroyers), and the T.o. P contestants (whom around 90% are fodders, except for a few top and god-tiers). Most of which he would easily brush them side.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@sf3gamer: You sound abit angry. I get it that DB characters are getting too strong and all the downplayers have to result to downplaying anything DB does to protect their characters. Tell me that Angels, Grand Priest, Beerus, all Z warriors can sense or feel power, and top tiers don't know anything about power. But a random Forumer user name gamer knows that they are bullshitting somehow. Clearly the writers aren't gonna spoon feed your as bro. The truth these writers aren't consistent. A example is super buff ponytail alien who can blink universes, but yet never shows the feats again and shows planet levels attacks. That's basically DBS writing. Don't tell me that Goku can tank Frieza's lasers easily in Namek saga, then gets rekt by one in his base which is way stronger. Or the fact that Frieza try planet level attack and Toppo threw a booger at it not screams inconsistent. Seeing that fact that Beerus under 1 percent of his power can tap a planet to destruction. But no that's a outliner because Beerus never shows that feat again. Just using what you said about claims in your post. I agree with some parts what you said, but rest was kinda downplaying and BS that characters are dumbasses and are equals in terms of knowledge of power against supreme Kai.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae
    deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: Nah, I'm not angry. Very seldom do I comment. I just wanted to get that I out. I come here much.

"Tell me that Angels, Grand Priest, Beerus, all Z warriors can sense or feel power, and top tiers don't know anything about power"

Yep.

"But a random Forumer user name gamer knows that they are ********** somehow. Clearly the writers aren't gonna spoon feed your as bro. The truth these writers aren't consistent. A example is super buff ponytail alien who can blink universes, but yet never shows the feats again and shows planet levels attacks. That's basically DBS writing.

Yep, pretty much. Due to inconsistent writing as such. Controversy such as these is sparked.

"Seeing that fact that Beerus under 1 percent of his power can tap a planet to destruction. But no that's a outliner because Beerus never shows that feat again."

I'm not saying that.

"but rest was kinda downplaying and BS that characters are ********* and are equals in terms of knowledge of power against supreme Kai."

Who's Rest?

AmirX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could do that in the BOG saga.

Dession_Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku hasn't done anything to suggest he can destroy a star. what is this?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
    deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lets wait and see what he can do. I doubt it though. universe busting is far from their usual working level.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.