Beerus Respect Thread

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#1 Edited by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Beerus

"Before creation, comes destruction" ~Lord Beerus

Beerus (ビルス, Birusu), also known as the God of Destruction Beerus (破壊神ビルス; God of Destruction Beerus) or Beerus the Destroyer, is the God of Destruction within the seventh universe and, as such, his occupation is to maintain balance by destroying planets. Beerus' twin brother is Champa, the God of Destruction of the sixth universe. Beerus is an exremely ancient god, being alive for more than a hundred million years. Basically the same age as Majin Buu. Was also the one who caused the dinosaurs extinction.

Speed

Beerus has been shown to move at MFTL speeds.

In episode 2 of Dragon Ball Super, Beerus orders Whis to attain a certain type of dinosaur meat that he wanted to taste for himself (The dinosaur meat resides on a different planet). Beerus gives Whis 3 minutes to fetch it for him. Beerus's temple resides in a different nebula:

No Caption Provided

Beerus being the impatient guy he is doesn't even wait the complete three minutes and instead takes it upon himself to fly across a distance of possibly millions of astronomical units in 1 minute 20 seconds.

No Caption Provided

It took Whis roughly 1 minute to fly the same distance, with his staff.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This alone proves that Beerus is Mftl in travel speed considering he left his nebula (which can range from millions of miles across to hundreds of light-years across) and traveled to a completely different star-system within one minute.

Strength

Beerus is incredibly strong. He has been show to decimate his opponents with less than half his full strength. In the Battle of Gods movie as well as in Dragon Ball Super, Beerus basically toyed with the Z-fighers including a fully powered up Ssj3 Goku.

Sends a Ssj3 flying with a finger flick
Sends a Ssj3 flying with a finger flick

Knocks him out of Ssj3 completely within the second hit
Knocks him out of Ssj3 completely within the second hit

Defeats both Mystic Gohan and Majin Buu easily
Defeats both Mystic Gohan and Majin Buu easily

Easily defeats Ssj3 Gotenks
Easily defeats Ssj3 Gotenks

He also has the strength to literally destroy entire planets with just his puches and kicks as he did in his battle with his twin brother Champa.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Destroys half a planet with a finger tap and appears behind another planet within seconds.
Destroys half a planet with a finger tap and appears behind another planet within seconds.

In the battle with Super Saiyan God Goku, Beerus and Goku literally shake the entire universe 7.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The anime brings it out more in detail of how powerful the punches were, and how many the universe can't take before it's destroyed.

Old Kai specifically says that it can only take three clashes, and on the third the universe will turn into a void of nothing.

He first says two, but confirms that three is the limit
He first says two, but confirms that three is the limit

No Caption Provided

On the third clash, Goku negates the shock waves by matching the precise angle, power, and speed of his punch with that of Beerus's. He later explains that he has been trying to prevent the shockwaves from the begining, but couldn't perfect them on the initial two blows (hence why the first two shockwaves happened).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Even after they stop the shockwaves, Beerus can still fight at a power that can destroy the universe.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Beerus can also nullify universal explosions without trying.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Beerus has been shown to be extremely durable to the point where he can tank planet explosions point blank without getting a scratch.

No Caption Provided

Can physically ram into entire planets and not get a scratch.
Can physically ram into entire planets and not get a scratch.

Tanks punches from a pissed off Majin Buu.
Tanks punches from a pissed off Majin Buu.

Tanks a Galic Gun from a Bulmalusted Ssj2 Vegeta
Tanks a Galic Gun from a Bulmalusted Ssj2 Vegeta

He is also immune to poison

No Caption Provided

Energy Projection

The power of Beerus's ki attacks can range from Solar System Level to Multi-Galactic in destructive output. To put more emphasis on this, Beerus can literally blow out entire STARS just from waking up grumpy and tired:

And he was still in his pajamas
And he was still in his pajamas

His ki attacks can create universal shock waves that can destroy entire solar systems
His ki attacks can create universal shock waves that can destroy entire solar systems
Creates hundreds of planet destroying energy balls in an instant without trying
Creates hundreds of planet destroying energy balls in an instant without trying

He can also create giant supernova-like energy spheres that can incinerate you if you get too close. Very similar to an actual sun:

Powers/Techniques

Beerus' mainly uses a pressure point type of fighting style. He usually attacks the nerves of his opponents using his finger taps, neck chops, and a pair of chopsticks:

Giving another God a couple neck chops
Giving another God a couple neck chops
Ftl chopsticks
Ftl chopsticks

Beerus also has a number of different powers as well including:

Matter Manipulation
Matter Manipulation

Energy Nullification
Energy Nullification

Attack Redirection/Deflection
Attack Redirection/Deflection

Multiplication/Multiform
Multiplication/Multiform

Energy/Ki Manipulation (Of course)
Energy/Ki Manipulation (Of course)

Conclusion

Beerus is an immensely powerful character, and one of the most powerful characters in the Dragon Ball Universe. Most of the things Beerus has done required him using less than 10% of his power:

No Caption Provided

Even in his fight with Super Saiyan God Goku that almost destroyed the universe in three blows, he stated after the battle that he was STILL holding back:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Beerus is no doubt a being not to take too lightly, and I hope you guys can use this respect thread in future vs matches.

Don't worry Goku, you'll catch up to him someday
Don't worry Goku, you'll catch up to him someday

Avatar image for micah007123
#2 Edited by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a damn good pic. I'm taking it.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#3 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

@micah said:

That's a damn good pic. I'm taking it.

Ikr, it's a good one.

Avatar image for zzagirl
#4 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty good, and nice profile picture of Beerus. Will you be adding any of his chi moves he used during the fight against Goku? Like the cloning, Supernova like blast, etc.?

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#5 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for barodas
#6 Posted by Barodas (750 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty good, well done.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#7 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theman44
#8 Posted by TheMan44 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job. You should also include that he has over 75 million years of combat experience behind his belt.

Avatar image for never_give_up
#9 Edited by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#10 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

@theman44 said:

Good job. You should also include that he has over 75 million years of combat experience behind his belt.

I added his age. Its actually over a hundred million years.

Avatar image for micah007123
#11 Edited by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

@panda_emperorix: Remember to search through here for some more feats

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/the-dragon-ball-super-discussion-thread-1689140/?page=20

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#12 Edited by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

@micah said:

@panda_emperorix: Remember to search through here for some more feats

http://www.comicvine.com/dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/the-dragon-ball-super-discussion-thread-1689140/?page=20

I added an energy projection section. I'll add more stuff tomorrow.

Avatar image for micah007123
#13 Posted by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for barodas
#14 Edited by Barodas (750 posts) - - Show Bio

If I recall correctly Beerus can also nullify/negate energy like he did in the fight with Goku.

Avatar image for theman44
#15 Posted by TheMan44 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

@barodas said:

If I recall correctly Beerus can also nullify/negate energy like he did in the fight with Goku.

he mentioned it.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#16 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I finished up the respect thread and added the conclusion, so you guys can use this in vs debates or whatever you guys want.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#17 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22751 posts) - - Show Bio

Other than the FTL chopsticks (where do you get him moving FTL there?) and finger tap strength (it's clearly energy projection), this is a good respect thread

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#18 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: #1 I was joking about the chopsticks lol.

#2 It's not like it matters since they can destroy planets just from punching or colliding into them.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#19 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22751 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: #1 I was joking about the chopsticks lol.

#2 It's not like it matters since they can destroy planets just from punching or colliding into them.

Ah, got it lol

And true, but I'm just a stickler for those types of things haha

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#20 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thedeathstar
#21 Posted by TheDeathstar (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@panda_emperorix: Friend can you add "Paralysis Inducement" in this respect thread, please? Here's Gif already made for you

Beerus Paralysis

Avatar image for thedeathstar
#22 Edited by TheDeathstar (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:

Other than the FTL chopsticks (where do you get him moving FTL there?) and finger tap strength (it's clearly energy projection), this is a good respect thread

To be honest having energy projection didn't change the brute force it had

About FTL, DB characters are FTL+ since Namek Saga by scaling and feat, here's an example of speed from Early Saiyan Saga and Top tiers in Saiyan Saga alone can easily blitz this piccolo and his attacks:

No Caption Provided

Don't expect a reply from me (would only ruin the thread to debate obvious thing that is presented here) as this Piccolo is supremely below any of Namek Saga in terms of Speed or Strength (DB Moon size is also mentioned by Akira as same as ours - obvious)

To think Beerus casually blitzes with Chopstick is cool and awesome, hope you got your answer for FTL+ Chopstick XD

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#23 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say that Beerus is immune to poison. The scan only implies that the poison used against him was too weak. Heavily resistant seems like a more accurate term to use.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#24 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22751 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Other than the FTL chopsticks (where do you get him moving FTL there?) and finger tap strength (it's clearly energy projection), this is a good respect thread

To be honest having energy projection didn't change the brute force it had

About FTL, DB characters are FTL+ since Namek Saga by scaling and feat, here's an example of speed from Early Saiyan Saga and Top tiers in Saiyan Saga alone can easily blitz this piccolo and his attacks:

No Caption Provided

Don't expect a reply from me (would only ruin the thread to debate obvious thing that is presented here) as this Piccolo is supremely below any of Namek Saga in terms of Speed or Strength (DB Moon size is also mentioned by Akira as same as ours - obvious)

To think Beerus casually blitzes with Chopstick is cool and awesome, hope you got your answer for FTL+ Chopstick XD

Why would you take your time to reply to a 5 month old post if you don't even plan on replying yourself??? Anyways, I disagree with everything you said. You're just using the same arguments that have been debunked by plenty of people time and time again.

Avatar image for never_give_up
#25 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Other than the FTL chopsticks (where do you get him moving FTL there?) and finger tap strength (it's clearly energy projection), this is a good respect thread

To be honest having energy projection didn't change the brute force it had

About FTL, DB characters are FTL+ since Namek Saga by scaling and feat, here's an example of speed from Early Saiyan Saga and Top tiers in Saiyan Saga alone can easily blitz this piccolo and his attacks:

No Caption Provided

Don't expect a reply from me (would only ruin the thread to debate obvious thing that is presented here) as this Piccolo is supremely below any of Namek Saga in terms of Speed or Strength (DB Moon size is also mentioned by Akira as same as ours - obvious)

To think Beerus casually blitzes with Chopstick is cool and awesome, hope you got your answer for FTL+ Chopstick XD

Why would you take your time to reply to a 5 month old post if you don't even plan on replying yourself??? Anyways, I disagree with everything you said. You're just using the same arguments that have been debunked by plenty of people time and time again.

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#26 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

@panda_emperorix: Friend can you add "Paralysis Inducement" in this respect thread, please? Here's Gif already made for you

Sure.

I'll do that later on today.

Avatar image for edbeatle
#27 Posted by EdBeatle (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, this is gold. Nicely done

Avatar image for thedeathstar
#28 Edited by TheDeathstar (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@thedeathstar said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Other than the FTL chopsticks (where do you get him moving FTL there?) and finger tap strength (it's clearly energy projection), this is a good respect thread

To be honest having energy projection didn't change the brute force it had

About FTL, DB characters are FTL+ since Namek Saga by scaling and feat, here's an example of speed from Early Saiyan Saga and Top tiers in Saiyan Saga alone can easily blitz this piccolo and his attacks:

No Caption Provided

Don't expect a reply from me (would only ruin the thread to debate obvious thing that is presented here) as this Piccolo is supremely below any of Namek Saga in terms of Speed or Strength (DB Moon size is also mentioned by Akira as same as ours - obvious)

To think Beerus casually blitzes with Chopstick is cool and awesome, hope you got your answer for FTL+ Chopstick XD

Why would you take your time to reply to a 5 month old post if you don't even plan on replying yourself??? Anyways, I disagree with everything you said. You're just using the same arguments that have been debunked by plenty of people time and time again.

You're the same guy that once thought "DB universe is 4 galaxy long" despite it was never even mentioned as Galaxy but Quadrants... this is further proof you leave no chance even lowballing a single category... You disagreeing won't change the image I just added which is already lowballed and puts Namek Tier in FTL to FTL+ with powerscaling alone. It was never debunked in the first place more so it was proven that DB characters were FTL+ since Namek Saga... I bet you can't even debunk this scan with provided proofs

Go create a thread on this image and you can expect replies on it from me ;)

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#29 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22751 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstar said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@thedeathstar said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Other than the FTL chopsticks (where do you get him moving FTL there?) and finger tap strength (it's clearly energy projection), this is a good respect thread

To be honest having energy projection didn't change the brute force it had

About FTL, DB characters are FTL+ since Namek Saga by scaling and feat, here's an example of speed from Early Saiyan Saga and Top tiers in Saiyan Saga alone can easily blitz this piccolo and his attacks:

No Caption Provided

Don't expect a reply from me (would only ruin the thread to debate obvious thing that is presented here) as this Piccolo is supremely below any of Namek Saga in terms of Speed or Strength (DB Moon size is also mentioned by Akira as same as ours - obvious)

To think Beerus casually blitzes with Chopstick is cool and awesome, hope you got your answer for FTL+ Chopstick XD

Why would you take your time to reply to a 5 month old post if you don't even plan on replying yourself??? Anyways, I disagree with everything you said. You're just using the same arguments that have been debunked by plenty of people time and time again.

You're the same guy that once thought "DB universe is 4 galaxy long" despite it was never even mentioned as Galaxy but Quadrants... this is further proof you leave no chance even lowballing a single category... You disagreeing won't change the image I just added which is already lowballed and puts Namek Tier in FTL to FTL+ with powerscaling alone. It was never debunked in the first place more so it was proven that DB characters were FTL+ since Namek Saga... I bet you can't even debunk this scan with provided proofs

Go create a thread on this image and you can expect replies on it from me ;)

You're not a very good troll and i'd prefer if you'd stop trying to goad me. It's annoying. Why do you keep randomly following me/fiding me in all these threads?? I don't agree with you, your arguments are tried, ill-founded, and already have already been debunked plenty of times by myself and others. So, do like you said and just don't reply to this lol

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#30 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22751 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure.

I'll do that later on today.

You don't actually believe Beerus has "paralysis inducement", right? Lol that's a shonen trope. Stuff like that has been happening since the beginning of the series, and in plenty of other shonen like Bleach or Naruto. All it means is that Beerus is strong enough to make Vegeta sh*t his pants.

Avatar image for thedeathstar
#31 Edited by TheDeathstar (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@panda_emperorix said:

Sure.

I'll do that later on today.

You don't actually believe Beerus has "paralysis inducement", right? Lol that's a shonen trope. Stuff like that has been happening since the beginning of the series, and in plenty of other shonen like Bleach or Naruto. All it means is that Beerus is strong enough to make Vegeta sh*t his pants.

It's funny enough even the powerlisting wiki uses Beerus as an example of this "Paralysis Inducement" and he have feats for this also. Beerus can Paralyze an SSJ2 Vegeta who is far far more powerful than any Bleach or Naruto characters

Avatar image for thedeathstar
#32 Edited by TheDeathstar (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@thedeathstar said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@thedeathstar said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Other than the FTL chopsticks (where do you get him moving FTL there?) and finger tap strength (it's clearly energy projection), this is a good respect thread

To be honest having energy projection didn't change the brute force it had

About FTL, DB characters are FTL+ since Namek Saga by scaling and feat, here's an example of speed from Early Saiyan Saga and Top tiers in Saiyan Saga alone can easily blitz this piccolo and his attacks:

No Caption Provided

Don't expect a reply from me (would only ruin the thread to debate obvious thing that is presented here) as this Piccolo is supremely below any of Namek Saga in terms of Speed or Strength (DB Moon size is also mentioned by Akira as same as ours - obvious)

To think Beerus casually blitzes with Chopstick is cool and awesome, hope you got your answer for FTL+ Chopstick XD

Why would you take your time to reply to a 5 month old post if you don't even plan on replying yourself??? Anyways, I disagree with everything you said. You're just using the same arguments that have been debunked by plenty of people time and time again.

You're the same guy that once thought "DB universe is 4 galaxy long" despite it was never even mentioned as Galaxy but Quadrants... this is further proof you leave no chance even lowballing a single category... You disagreeing won't change the image I just added which is already lowballed and puts Namek Tier in FTL to FTL+ with powerscaling alone. It was never debunked in the first place more so it was proven that DB characters were FTL+ since Namek Saga... I bet you can't even debunk this scan with provided proofs

Go create a thread on this image and you can expect replies on it from me ;)

You're not a very good troll and i'd prefer if you'd stop trying to goad me. It's annoying. Why do you keep randomly following me/fiding me in all these threads?? I don't agree with you, your arguments are tried, ill-founded, and already have already been debunked plenty of times by myself and others. So, do like you said and just don't reply to this lol

Who are you fooling m8? Yourself? 4 galaxy remember, can you debunk that?.... Nothing is being' debunked. Just using the word won't make it true

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#33 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for apex_pretador
#34 Posted by APEX_pretador (20326 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for beast_mode999
#35 Posted by Beast_mode999 (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus destroy a ghost just by pointing at him...

So he can destroy anything that has phasing or has an abstract body. He can also destroy a soul which is what a ghost really is

Avatar image for rukelnikovftw
#36 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus is above a pretty high level of toonforce since ep 69

Avatar image for panda_emperorix
#37 Posted by panda_emperorix (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep yep

I'll update his stuff later

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.