Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Are gods of destruction universal?

• 90 results
    Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@amirx: Now this statement is lie?!My friend Are you creator of DBS?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen a couple of people argue Hakai is the same technique Beerus uses to nullify energy in the past few days. Just wondering if there's anything from the source material stating they are one in the same.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
    NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By NemesisReloaded

@midnightdragon18 said:

@nemesisreloaded said:

@midnightdragon18: The introduction of the Super Dragonballs would have made getting out of that corner really easy.

Before the TOP only champa an Beerus knew about the Super Dragon Balls, neither have a reason to destroy any universes, plus the angels wouldn't allow it.

That's not true, the Future Trunks arc would have been a perfect opportunity for a GoD to do it, since they and everyone else in their universe was going to die or had died anyway.

Besides which, they actually had characters stating what Zeno was capable of, and then they did it. So it's not really a reason not to have it on screen.

Zeno can do whatever he want, the Gods just can't go around busting universe

The point here is that if the writer so wishes, they can have one character make claims about another character. Both Beerus and Zeno made huge claims about Zeno long before Zeno actually proved them right. It would have been easy for someone like Whis or Vados - who were the ones explaining why GoDs are not allowed to fight - to state that GoDs have the power to destroy a universe, but they didn't. They only ever say 2 GoDs fighting will end both universes and as Beerus vs SSG showed, 2/2 does not equal 1 in this regard.

They could easily have had a GoD from another universe attempt to destroy that universe in order to eliminate Zamasu and it not work, and it wouldn't have even felt forced since they could have made it part of the flashback after we find out about his immortality wish.

But that doesn't make any sense, why would they bust the whole universe when the can just erase zamasu ?

Yes it does. When Buu was being spoken about as a universal threat, where was Beerus? Sleeping. So when a weaker Zamasu comes along, why would the GoD get invovled? Especially in Universe 9. So since Zamasu was going around different Universes killing every mortal, why not have his first go at it outside of his own universe end up with the gods coming down after realising what he's done realise that he's from U10, have a discussion about the Zero Mortals Plan and that he's already emptied his own universe and now he's emptied theirs and have the GoD destroy him - then when it doesn't work, destroy or attempt to destroy the Universe to stop him? You could even have the GoD destroy the galaxy as a 2nd attempt.

It makes perfect sense and it could've happened and could have been done but wasn't. They might also have woven it into a story of one of the Universes that was destroyed before there were only 12. There are options here, but it's never happened.

@zzagirl said:
    @midnightdragon18 said:

Can anyone think a reason a God would destroy his own universe ? Or another universe ?

People keep saying “well the universe wasn’t busted”

Of course they aren’t going to bust a universe on panel, that’s just writing yourself into a corner for “feats”

If there isn't concrete evidence being spoon fed to certain users, it will never be accepted here. The most recent nonsense that the pretty black hole wasn't an actual 'black hole' should at least alert commoners on this board of that. As ridiculous at it is, there are users that treat particular debaters' words as gospel simply because of their large, convoluted arguments, as redundant and nonsensical more than half of them actually are. Speaking of which...

You're right. Because they've been lightspeed since the Namek Saga and been universal since the Buu saga, right? There's never been a reason to question this stuff has there? Or have an opposing point of view that maybe doesn't just assume extraordinary things?

If you have something to say about the PBH and my view on it, don't be shy, go to that thread and tag me with it and I'll show you where your argument falls flat, then you can tell me "its a kid show" or some such comment like "it's about the authors intention" (not that you actually know what that is) as the catch-all get out. Or we can just pretend all that happened and you can stop being self-righteous and accept that other people have opinions on things that aren't yours.

Do you seriously intend on tagging him in every Dragonball topic you give your input in? I'm more than certain he's capable of navigating through this site, as well as sharing his input... evidenced by his post history and the particular fact that his name pops up almost every discussion related to feats.

Honestly.

He tags me in things he thinks I'll be interested in, things I haven't yet replied to to remind me because I'm not on here every day, and he tags me in things he wants my opinion on, he's been doing it for over a year, since he persuaded me to join CV. None of which, funnily enough, has anything whatsoever to do with you. Nor does what I do or do not make a comment on. So take your interference in other peoples business and move on, to maybe a place or subject where it's welcome, or needed.

Cheers.

I've seen a couple of people argue Hakai is the same technique Beerus uses to nullify energy in the past few days. Just wondering if there's anything from the source material stating they are one in the same.

Hmmm... I hadn't actually considered it would be anything different since they both involve erasing something from existence. But its a fair point, they could be different things.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded: Well I believe Hakai & nullifying thing is same thing.Because both erase things.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nemesisreloaded:

Hmmm... I hadn't actually considered it would be anything different since they both involve erasing something from existence. But its a fair point, they could be different things.

It's hard to say for sure. I do recall something in the manga about Goku saying Hakai was a dangerous technique, whereas he didn't seem to think the energy nullification ability was in the anime. Although I don't believe Beerus nullified Goku's energy in the manga version of the fight, so perhaps mixing events from the two isn't the best idea. Lol

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 said:

@nemesisreloaded said:

@midnightdragon18: The introduction of the Super Dragonballs would have made getting out of that corner really easy.

Before the TOP only champa an Beerus knew about the Super Dragon Balls, neither have a reason to destroy any universes, plus the angels wouldn't allow it.

That's not true, the Future Trunks arc would have been a perfect opportunity for a GoD to do it, since they and everyone else in their universe was going to die or had died anyway.

No it wasn't, ALL the GODS In the future were dead, Beerus killed the current Zamasu, so The Gods literally had no reason to time travel and destroy a universe. Also once again, why destroy the entire universe when yu can just use haki ?

Besides which, they actually had characters stating what Zeno was capable of, and then they did it. So it's not really a reason not to have it on screen.

The point here is that if the writer so wishes, they can have one character make claims about another character. Both Beerus and Zeno made huge claims about Zeno long before Zeno actually proved them right. It would have been easy for someone like Whis or Vados - who were the ones explaining why GoDs are not allowed to fight - to state that GoDs have the power to destroy a universe, but they didn't. They only ever say 2 GoDs fighting will end both universes and as Beerus vs SSG showed, 2/2 does not equal 1 in this regard.

My point is That Gods like Beerus can't just go and bust universes for the lolz. Their Angel and the angel of that universe won't allow. Look what happened when Beerus an champa almost busted their universe, the got one shotted. My point is that Zeno can bust universes left an right because there is no one to stop him.

They could easily have had a GoD from another universe attempt to destroy that universe in order to eliminate Zamasu and it not work, and it wouldn't have even felt forced since they could have made it part of the flashback after we find out about his immortality wish.

But that doesn't make any sense, why would they bust the whole universe when the can just erase zamasu ?

Yes it does. When Buu was being spoken about as a universal threat, where was Beerus? Sleeping. So when a weaker Zamasu comes along, why would the GoD get invovled? Especially in Universe 9. So since Zamasu was going around different Universes killing every mortal, why not have his first go at it outside of his own universe end up with the gods coming down after realising what he's done realise that he's from U10, have a discussion about the Zero Mortals Plan and that he's already emptied his own universe and now he's emptied theirs and have the GoD destroy him - then when it doesn't work, destroy or attempt to destroy the Universe to stop him? You could even have the GoD destroy the galaxy as a 2nd attempt.

It makes perfect sense and it could've happened and could have been done but wasn't. They might also have woven it into a story of one of the Universes that was destroyed before there were only 12. There are options here, but it's never happened.

You can't use stuff from Z because the gods weren't created yet. Second i still don't understand why the have to destroy the whole universe ? the can just use Haki. We still don't know how zamsu killed all the gods, so i can't too much about that.

@zzagirl said:
    @midnightdragon18 said:

Can anyone think a reason a God would destroy his own universe ? Or another universe ?

People keep saying “well the universe wasn’t busted”

Of course they aren’t going to bust a universe on panel, that’s just writing yourself into a corner for “feats”

If there isn't concrete evidence being spoon fed to certain users, it will never be accepted here. The most recent nonsense that the pretty black hole wasn't an actual 'black hole' should at least alert commoners on this board of that. As ridiculous at it is, there are users that treat particular debaters' words as gospel simply because of their large, convoluted arguments, as redundant and nonsensical more than half of them actually are. Speaking of which...

You're right. Because they've been lightspeed since the Namek Saga and been universal since the Buu saga, right? There's never been a reason to question this stuff has there? Or have an opposing point of view that maybe doesn't just assume extraordinary things?

If you have something to say about the PBH and my view on it, don't be shy, go to that thread and tag me with it and I'll show you where your argument falls flat, then you can tell me "its a kid show" or some such comment like "it's about the authors intention" (not that you actually know what that is) as the catch-all get out. Or we can just pretend all that happened and you can stop being self-righteous and accept that other people have opinions on things that aren't yours.

Do you seriously intend on tagging him in every Dragonball topic you give your input in? I'm more than certain he's capable of navigating through this site, as well as sharing his input... evidenced by his post history and the particular fact that his name pops up almost every discussion related to feats.

Honestly.

He tags me in things he thinks I'll be interested in, things I haven't yet replied to to remind me because I'm not on here every day, and he tags me in things he wants my opinion on, he's been doing it for over a year, since he persuaded me to join CV. None of which, funnily enough, has anything whatsoever to do with you. Nor does what I do or do not make a comment on. So take your interference in other peoples business and move on, to maybe a place or subject where it's welcome, or needed.

Cheers.

@thedarkpaladin said:

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Galactic_1000

I think Zamasu Killed GoDs by killing Kio shin.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
    MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still no.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Zamasu Killed GoDs by killing Kio shin.

Yeah, he did. I think Goku makes a point of saying so. But they could have done it. I think in the manga someone (I think Whis but not sure) says something about Beerus not being able to erase someone who's immortal, or something like that. So killing Zamasu would have been impossible for a GoD according to the manga. So a confrontation would have been interesting and could have escalated, but we'll never get it now unless someone wishes back all the universe Zeno destroyed and the Future ones come back too.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By zzagirl

@nemesisreloaded

You're right.

I knew this already.

Because they've been lightspeed since the Namek Saga

Indeed some characters have.

and been universal since the Buu saga, right?

And which users, specifically, have you debated with that claimed this?

There's never been a reason to question this stuff has there?

No, there really hasn't. Nothing further in the manga would contradict or bring question to the lightspeed since Namek Saga argument.

Or have an opposing point of view that maybe doesn't just assume extraordinary things?

Only if they're entirely nonsensical.

If you have something to say about the PBH and my view on it, don't be shy, go to that thread and tag me with it and I'll show you where your argument falls flat

If you mean arguing like how you attempted to prove that the black hole wasn't an actual black hole, then I'll immediately pass on the offer.

then you can tell me "its a kid show" or some such comment like "it's about the authors intention" (not that you actually know what that is)

The underlined portion is embarrassingly ironic.

Or we can just pretend all that happened and you can stop being self-righteous and accept that other people have opinions on things that aren't yours

Of course other people can have their opinions on the show, except your comments clearly aren't opinions.

He tags me in things he thinks I'll be interested in, things I haven't yet replied to to remind me

I never asked for an actual explanation from you, but thanks.

because I'm not on here every day,

Blasphemy.

and he tags me in things he wants my opinion on,

Clearly, why else would he continue to @ you every topic he involves himself in? But again, I didn't ask for something I already knew.

he's been doing it for over a year, since he persuaded me to join CV.

A genuine mistake that was.

None of which, funnily enough, has anything whatsoever to do with you.

I never involved myself in your personal affairs with galatic user, more so never asked for your mundane, personal backstory to this.

So take your interference in other peoples business and move on, to maybe a place or subject where it's welcome, or needed.

Again, I never interfered with your personal relationship to one another, did I? This is rhetorical.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheDeathstar

Aren't we allowed to tag people? It's their choice, if they are not bothered then you shouldn't either. See the irony.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Maybe We are not After all zz is possibly Creator of the universe.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar said:

Aren't we allowed to tag people? It's their choice, if they are not bothered then you shouldn't either. See the irony.

Apparently not. I know this might pass you by as a reply but I didn't want to break the rules again.

I hope zzgirl is ok with this, since I am replying to you, even though I didn't tag you, I can only hope I'm still allowed to quote you. I would read her post above but I don't know who it's directed at and I wouldn't want to commit a federal offence by intercepting someone elses correspondence.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Galactic_1000

@nemesisreloaded: Here it is as u can't go up because of that I am copy pasting here so u can give your reply :) " " this are midnight's statement

Midnightdragon18: The introduction of the Super Dragonballs would have made getting out of that corner really easy.

"Before the TOP only champa an Beerus knew about the Super Dragon Balls, neither have a reason to destroy any universes, plus the angels wouldn't allow it."

"No it wasn't, ALL the GODS In the future were dead, Beerus killed the current Zamasu, so The Gods literally had no reason to time travel and destroy a universe. Also once again, why destroy the entire universe when yu can just use haki ?"

"Zeno can do whatever he want, the Gods just can't go around busting universe"

"My point is That Gods like Beerus can't just go and bust universes for the lolz. Their Angel and the angel of that universe won't allow. Look what happened when Beerus an champa almost busted their universe, the got one shotted. My point is that Zeno can bust universes left an right because there is no one to stop him."

"You can't use stuff from Z because the gods weren't created yet. Second i still don't understand why the have to destroy the whole universe ? the can just use Haki. We still don't know how zamsu killed all the gods, so i can't too much about that."

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
    GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If two gods collided each other, then they could destroy both universes. Why would the angels be worried? Because they knew those two would destroy it just force alone.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TheDeathstar

@nemesisreloaded: Well if you didn't get what I meant right there then I was talking about you 2 even though that has nothing to do with me. I mean if you are not bothered by a person's tagging then no one should.

Also, the court says that and I quote: "there is nothing within the law that requires one's permission when someone takes a picture and posts it on the internet. There is nothing that requires one's permission when he or she is 'tagged' or identified as a person in those pictures or profile."

So, it's completely fine as long as someone has no serious or personal problems with it while also they are not breaking any federal rules in general. There's a term called "Cyberstalking" for that.

@gokuandsuperman said:

If two gods collided each other, then they could destroy both universes. Why would the angels be worried? Because they knew those two would destroy it just force alone.

Indeed, else there would be no reason to have a guide Angel. They are there because GoDs are so powerful they may accidentally destroy their Universes so they keep them in check.

Avatar image for ssgssj4_debater
    SSGSSJ4_Debater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course GODs are universal. At this point in the show it’s impossible to argue against it. The lowest of low ballers would have to say they’re universal. Beerus and Champa were going to destroy two universes and the space between the two universes while fighting. And yeah like@TheDeathstar said there’d be no need for an angel to stop them if they were bluffing or just simply weren’t powerful enough. Maybe Sidra would be lower or Ganesha but I’d probably still lean on them being universal or VERY close.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The introduction of the Super Dragonballs would have made getting out of that corner really easy.

No it wasn't, ALL the GODS In the future were dead, Beerus killed the current Zamasu, so The Gods literally had no reason to time travel and destroy a universe. Also once again, why destroy the entire universe when yu can just use haki ?

You and me are not on the same wavelength here.

The GoDs of the future were dead because Zamasu killed the Supreme Kais of each universe, agreed? The angels didn't act because they had no GoD to serve. Then Zamasu enacted the zero mortals plan and killed everyone in the multiverse leaving the Earth deliberately til last, agreed? (it would be interesting to see how Zamasu is supposed to have dealt with Toppo, Jiren and Dyspo if they were still alive at that point, but I guess we'll just have to pretend he didn't have to for some reason).

In his own universe Zamasu would not have had to deal with a GoD or angel because he killed Gowasu, so imagine a scenario where Zamasu realises he has to kill the Supreme Kais to deal with the GoDs. When is he most likely to figure this out? The first Universe he attacks that isn't his own. Since his Zero mortals plan involves killing everyone in a universe, and since Zamasu is a multiversal threat (a tiny bit at a time) do you really not think that maybe even one of the remaining GoDs would see there's nothing left to lose, and go all out against him and take everything with him? He's gonna die anyway, and everyone else in his universe is dead, what would he have to lose?

My point is That Gods like Beerus can't just go and bust universes for the lolz. Their Angel and the angel of that universe won't allow. Look what happened when Beerus an champa almost busted their universe, the got one shotted. My point is that Zeno can bust universes left an right because there is no one to stop him.

I realise this, but you're point is not my point. I'm not saying they would destroy or try to destroy a Universe for the lolz. I'm coming up with a potential scenario that COULD have been written into the story in which a GoDs last resort to stop Zamasu would have been to try and take out the universe and an angel stand back, or run or whatever rather than try and stop him.

You can't use stuff from Z because the gods weren't created yet. Second i still don't understand why the have to destroy the whole universe ? the can just use Haki. We still don't know how zamsu killed all the gods, so i can't too much about that.

Of course I can, it's all the same story. We all know that DBZ wasn't written with Super in mind, but Super was written with Z as a foundation. What happens in DBZ still applies to Super. Why wasn't Beerus around? Because he sleeps a lot. They made that excuse as to why Beerus has never showed up before, but he is always supposed to have been there, just like the Supreme Kai was always there before the Buu saga, even though nobody ever mentioned him. Also, what I should have said before, they made clear that Beerus could not erase someone who's immortal, so why would another GoD be able to do it. All that needs to happen though is to provide a GoD with enough reason to give it a go, to put him at the end of his rope with nothing left to lose.

If you have Zamasu empty his universe, have an uncaring Supreme Kai only notice at the last, try to take him on but lose and only just escape with his life, but not without spilling the beans about the Zero Mortals Plan as he did against Goku, then as the last of the mortals of that Universe are made extinct have the Supreme Kai return with the GoD and the Angel and have the GoD erase him, only for Zamasu to return, have him try harder and he returns. Have the GoD destroy the galaxy with his power and in the process the Supreme Kai teleports away and takes the Angel with him who will take a while to return without teleportation. The GoD, left with a returned Zamasu knows his Universe is empty, knows his plan to kill all mortals in the multiverse and knows he has killed 2 whole universes worth of people and also some gods, so he goes all out. He puts everything he's got into taking out Zamasu, a 100% power destructive ball on a slowly reforming Zamasu after a 100% power Hakai. The result takes out the entire Universe, and we know the GoD dies because the Angel stops working and the Supreme Kai disappears. Zamasu returns, and realises he needs a stronger body to be able to take on a GoD, and he resolves to take out the Supreme Kai's first from then on.

Now thats just my idea for a reason, a very extreme reason for a GoD to not 'play' at destroying universes for lolz, but to do it because everything is gone anyway and its the only choice he has left. I've seen way worse reasoning for stuff happening in this show, so honestly I dont understand why you're arguing against it. It's only an idea.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

@nemesisreloaded: When was it said he went through the multiverse killing everyone? Cause that doesn't sound right..

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it is safe to assume that all the Gods of Destruction are universal

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zzagirl said:

Honestly.

But he's bae.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
    deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes and no.

They can't one shot a universe.

Beerus could destroy the universe overtime.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course GODs are universal. At this point in the show it’s impossible to argue against it. The lowest of low ballers would have to say they’re universal. Beerus and Champa were going to destroy two universes and the space between the two universes while fighting. And yeah like@TheDeathstar said there’d be no need for an angel to stop them if they were bluffing or just simply weren’t powerful enough. Maybe Sidra would be lower or Ganesha but I’d probably still lean on them being universal or VERY close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae
    deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae
    deactivated-5a91a2a8c5bae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44

I think it's time to put this thread to rest. More often than not, the feats characters in this series get blown out of proportion and wanked. Seems people will take statements and word-of-mouth over feats (what's been shown on manga panel/or clip from the anime). And those who would disagree would get dogged on when attempting to set the record straight.

Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
    GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@sf3gamer: Proof that he was able to stop universal blast and the fact that him and Champa fight alone can destroy both universes. Unless you telling me that angel have no clue and show lying about Beerus stopping like Thor username guy. And if the guides mentioned Cell has a solar system, then I have nothing to argue against it. Plus if the characters know about power, then they aren't gonna get fooled. Would you disagree with a angel's statement yes or no?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sf3gamer said:

@panda_emperorix:

@superentity said:

Yes and no.

They can't one shot a universe.

Beerus could destroy the universe overtime.

you'll have to prove it

if it was overtime, then the angels wouldn't have a need to knock them out immediately after they start fighting at full power

you're probably a sign up troll though judging by the post count *shrug*

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheDeathstar

Beerus can destroy the universe "overtime" Lmao these arguments.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just like Toshio said They possibly can do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: You didn't understand my post did ya?

They can't individually one shot a universe. However, when GoDs fight its different.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: Explain to me then.. how would Beerus one shot a universe?

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheDeathstar

@superentity said:

@thedeathstar: Explain to me then.. how would Beerus one shot a universe?

He would make his fists collide or throw a dense energy blast at his full power which would destroy the Universe. So far they were unknowingly destroying the Universe just as a side effect. If Beerus intends to actually one shot a Universe he can even Toshio, one of the writers from Super suggests that Beerus can destroy a Universe if he so chooses.

He already nullified a Universal explosion which would require the same amount of energy to do so.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: You didn't understand my post did ya?

They can't individually one shot a universe. However, when GoDs fight its different.

Old kai literally stated that Beerus could do it on his own

King Kai mentions it as well

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Your turn

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old kai actually mentions it multiple times

lol

No Caption Provided

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshio state possibly not actually.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshio state possibly not actually.

Toshio is only an episode writer

He only gives his opinion. He's not the series creator and he doesn't write the story.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Then do you have any other creators statement.

Well Toshio write many episodes.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Galactic_1000
    Naius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: he himself says that only my opinon just like his scaling of U7 team berreus is easyily low multiversal via scaling and common sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.