Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 184 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Are gods of destruction universal?

• 90 results
    Avatar image for gokuandsuperman
    GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

Seeing that Beerus stopped a universal blast and his fight with Champa can destroy both of their universes. Is they really universal by those feats?

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please stop making bait threads.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus nullified universal+ explosion so he has universal energy manipulation.

When it comes to power Beerus putting universe in danger everytime he engages more serious fight is enough of a proof for me to say he is, add to that Akira interview where he implied Beerus can destroy 1/5 of the universe and universe busting statement by Old Kai and you have a jackpot.

Now Quitela is more or less his equal so he should be too and argueably Belmond but other than that noone is.

Champa had problems seeing Dyspo while Blue Goku reacted and countered him and we know power levels comes linearly with speed. Iwne straight up said Blue Goku is on his level, Beerus said Blue Vegeta could become GoD, Toppo is gonna be GoD soon and he is equal to Blue. Gowasu compared Goku SS2 to GoD (probably his GoD, the elephant one), Sidra said Blue Goku rivals GoDs. And i don't think Blue Goku is universal (UI is tho :p)

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: No it's not. My threads are usually nice and non toxic, but only time they get to that is when people get toxic at each other over a feat.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheDeathstar

Yes easily. As you know, Beerus was already stated to be able to destroy the Universe on his own and that he also has a feat where he nullifies the blast he and Goku created which was gonna turn the Universe into an empty void. To nullify an effect or force of that magnitude you need to exert equal amounts of the same force. The fact it is considered Taboo for GoDs to fight already tells you.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@thedeathstar: I give out those same feats, but guy I'm debating seems he won't agree. I don't how the guy not agree with me with the evidence I put. He told me you have be universal by destroying a universe. I already did, but he seems like Champa vs Beerus won't convince and says that the shockwaves would create it not them. I guess I'm have to give up seeing that he would just keep denying feats from me.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheDeathstar

@gokuandsuperman: It's stupid to say that "this" shockwave did it in the first place as we already know the origin is the source of that shockwave, and that origin was created by Beerus and Goku in the first place.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Not by feats.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Beerus is

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At best they are universal.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gaoron

@thedarkpaladin: Nullifying universal+ explosion and putting universe in danger when engaging fights are not universal feats?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@thedarkpaladin: Nullifying universal+ explosion and putting universe in danger when engaging fights are not universal feats?

The condensed energy explosion was considered the third and final clash out of the three that were supposed to destroy the universe.

They are feats, but whether or not the universe would have actually been destroyed still relies on statements, technically.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
    MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MasterSkywalker

If we use statements, one time outliers and fanfiction then yeah.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDeathstar

@thordinson said:

If we use statements, one time outliers and fanfiction then yeah.

Yea one-time "outlier", yea statements man only statements. Yea dude, all this here they mean nothing :) its all outliers bro let's deny each of them. All this is fan-made, fan fiction.

No Caption Provided
    Creators of the Universe lying
    Creators of the Universe lying

Ofc they are not terrified they know they are lying.
    Ofc they are not terrified they know they are lying.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Even these feats here they mean nothing cause outlier. (Let's deny it everything is a outlier cause we say so)

It's all tricks, he didn't save the Universe being destroyed. Beerus is showing us illusions here, if it weren't for his illusions we wouldn't be having these episodes currently.
    It's all tricks, he didn't save the Universe being destroyed. Beerus is showing us illusions here, if it weren't for his illusions we wouldn't be having these episodes currently.

Shockwaves>>>>>Origin Point>>>>>>>>Beerus, ofc
    Shockwaves>>>>>Origin Point>>>>>>>>Beerus, ofc
    Thordsinson(Former teacher of Beerus, knows his power better than Whis)>>>>Beerus and Champa (They liars thats why Whis and Vados knocked them out)
    Thordsinson(Former teacher of Beerus, knows his power better than Whis)>>>>Beerus and Champa (They liars thats why Whis and Vados knocked them out)
    Thordinson>>>Whis
    Thordinson>>>Whis

Hell Thordinson>>Akira Toriyama himself.

No Caption Provided

Mountain level punches Bro.

No Caption Provided

Funny thing is we never saw a Serious Beerus and yet have to witness what he is capable off at his Absolute 100 percent, probably island level.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

The condensed energy explosion was considered the third and final clash out of the three that were supposed to destroy the universe.

They are feats, but whether or not the universe would have actually been destroyed still relies on statements, technically.

Yeah i know and Beerus nullified that explosion. Even before it went out light was shown to reach outside the universe to show aoe of it.

Destroying yeah they are statements but Beerus still shook the universe on panel while fighting Goku. Its not too far fetched to think he could destroy one while fighting someone stronger like Champa.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheDeathstar

@gaoron: What's funnier is that Beerus was teased to be Universal even before Super started back in the movie. 75 Million years ago, he was capable of destroying entire Kaioshin realm and this is direct Author's words. Kaioshin realm is 1/5th of the Universe and this is current Beerus we are talking about. Super comes and shows on panel Universe destroying feats, Tanking feats, not just once but several times both in Anime and Manga and when you throw these feats on these lowballers (Probably one right here now) they try to deny this very factual and clear Author intended thing by bringing unreasonably and troll/desperate arguments (One such e.g is our mountain level Beerus boi).

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

I know, but if the universe was taking damage from the previous shockwaves that were being propagated outward , would that blast even need to have universe busting potency to destroy it? It seems kind of strange that three blows would be needed to destroy the universe, all of which were generating abnormal shockwaves that became stronger with distance, if one attack at the end could do it.

True, you can make an argument that Beerus and Goku did 'shake' the universe if you go by the events in the manga--the anime's interpretation of events were a tad different. I'm only saying that if the OP is arguing with someone who claims Beerus, along with the other GoDs, are only universal by statements and he won't accept that as proof, there aren't really any universal feats Beerus (on is own) has that don't rely on accepting statements to some degree. Whether or not those statements surrounding his power are legitimate is an entirely different debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
    deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be yes.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We don't know much about other Gods of Destruction, but Beerus is at least universe level without a doubt. Anyone who argue otherwise has never seen DBS.

Champa is probably universe level as well given that Beerus might be higher than that.

Sidra is a relatively weak GoD given that they are second last in mortal ranking, and that his kaioshin doesnt respect him like how universe 7 works. Universe 7 is last only because Beerus was arrogant and lazy, this is emphasised multiple times in the show. Sidra's hakai (made to destroy Goku Blue KK after Zen Exhibition) was controlled by Golden Frieza, and even base goku can resist it for an arguably long time, which is vastly unlike how Beerus trumps his victims.

So for now, the best we can do is to assume that the other GoDs are between Sidra and Beerus (perhaps with the exception of LORD GEENE HIMSELF)

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Pretty Black Hole could hold back tired Blue Goku's kamehameha until he went KaioKen.

Base goku easily stood up in it. He cokd causally transform.

When frieza was put in Hakai energy, he was sweating bullets controlling it.

Goku that was full power got put in said energy, couldn't transform, was injured and couldn't move.

This was Sierra's energy.

Beerus blows it away like nothing.

Beerus breath >> blue goku level beings.

GoD's are at least universal+, possibly low end multi universal.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
    MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@thedeathstar: Speak of the devil. Everything I just mentioned. Go fig.

GokuAndSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GokuAndSuperman

@thordinson: You are worser than the guy I was debating. You remind me of Robert Ryan 2, but at least he wasn't a dunce like you.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe so, but this thread seems like your not up on dbz super manga or anime version. These questions are easily answered be reading or watching the material

@zzagirl: No it's not. My threads are usually nice and non toxic, but only time they get to that is when people get toxic at each other over a feat.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Shockwaves were only destroying planets throughout the universe, explosion was the one to turn whole universe into void.

Fair enough but even shaking the universe is somewhat of a universal level feat as its effecting the universe as a whole.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheDeathstar

@gaoron: Even couple Galaxies of explosions won't create shockwaves of that magnitude, ignoring and denying the feat in general.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron:

The universe was supposed to end after the third clash, even if it was from punch rather than a Ki blast. It seems likely the first two clashes were weakening the stability of the universe so that the third clash would be capable of destroying it. I've also seen theories that the explosion might have produced another series of abnormal shockwaves, since that is what the condensed energy itself was doing, although admittedly, they're just theories.

That's true, but the effects were a result of Goku and Beerus clashing together, so while shaking the universe is technically a universal feat, whether it can be applied only to Beerus is still debatable.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuandsuperman: Well i agree thorodinson is massive lowballer but i've seen a user Who is massive dbs wanker even worse than thorodinson.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Since Beerus was highly suppressed against SSJ God I think it can pretty much be applied to him. He most certainly is tens of times stronger at his full than an SSJ God and can obviously do the same thing with his own fists against each other which is quite logical if you ask me.

Avatar image for nemesisreloaded
    NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no direct evidence that a GoD can destroy an entire universe outright.

The only times a GoD has been a threat to the universe is when they have an opponent god at least SSG level.

The waves created at opposing SSG level gods got more powerful as they spread and it appeared to be because of some kind of resonance that they were destructive.

The Ultra High Density Energy Ball was said to outright destroy some nearby stars and shatter the universe - not destroy it outright. Even if Beerys can destroy otherworld and otherworld is 1/5 the size of the Universe, none of this suggests that Beerys can outright destroy a universe.

But it's possible he can.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Since Beerus was highly suppressed against SSJ God I think it can pretty much be applied to him. He most certainly is tens of times stronger at his full than an SSJ God and can obviously do the same thing with his own fists against each other which is quite logical if you ask me.

We can't really be sure how much power he was holding back in the manga--I'd say he could have possibly been using anywhere from 10 to 50 percent at most, but the point I'm making is that he doesn't have feats that don't rely on some form of statements or scaling proving he's universal. This is important, since the TC seems to be arguing with someone who is basically saying Beerus isn't universal unless he actually destroys one on panel. Whether or not you think the statements and scaling are legitimate is fine. I'm just pointing out that the guy the TC is debating with doesn't seem to consider anything but a universe busting feat solid evidence proving he's universal.

Avatar image for eternalsaiyan32
    EternalSaiyan32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EternalSaiyan32

Beerus along with Champa are both easily Universal +

They were one shotting planets by accident with their fists and were gonna blow up a universe just for fun.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

You cant downplay characters statements that are feats! The only real assumptions are ignoring them. Downplayers are just scared that DBZ can solo 99% of fiction, their anime and comics.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus along with Champa are both easily Universal +

They were one shotting planets by accident with their fists and were gonna blow up a universe just for fun.

You cant downplay characters statements that are feats! The only real assumptions are ignoring them. Downplayers are just scared that DBZ can solo 99% of fiction, their anime and comics.

Really? Is this really how you're brain works or is this a deliberate taunt?

It has to be a taunt. Nobody would assume that just because a character can one-shot planets that they are universal. Even if to them a planet is like a 1cm^3 soap bubble, weighing around 0.001g, making the sun something like 330g and as smashable as jam without the jar, that doesn't make Beerus Universal. Not even close.

Not exaggerating claims and looking at evidence objectively is not downplaying. There is no direct evidence that Beerus or any god of destruction can destroy a universe outright, in the same way he does planets or Zamasu. It was the two opposing forces of SSG Goku and Beerus that created the super dense energy ball capable of shattering a universe (shatter means break, not destroy). There's no evidence as yet that Beerus can create one of those by himself. He potentially can, but we don't know he can.

• We know for a fact that two SSG level gods with one of them being a GoD fighting with opposing energy can shatter (break) a universe - like a stone through a window.
    • We know that two GoD's fighting with opposing energy can destroy two twinned universes - two ex-windows with vaporised glass.
    • We know that because there were two opposing SSG forces their power compressed the opposing energies into something far more potent than SSG was capable of alone.

A GoD has never destroyed a universe, never claimed to be capable of destroying a universe and never been said to be capable of destroying a universe - because of this, whether or not a GoD can destroy a universe is up for debate. Based on the points I made above, which are entirely accurate, its more logical to conclude that because there are two opposing GoD's that the energy combined is what is capable of destroying twinned universes, that when in opposition, they can cause destruction on a scale beyond simply what is capable by two GoDs working alongside each other.

In other words, in the same way that its more accurate to say something like SSG x SSG lvl Beerus = 1 shattered universe rather than SSG + SSG lvl Beerus = 1 shattered universe, it's more logical to conclude that something closer to GoD x GoD = 2 twinned universes, than GoD + GoD = 2 destroyed universes.

Simply suggesting that Beerus is Universal because he nullified an energy ball capable of shattering (not destroying) a universe, or simply suggesting that because Champa and Beerus fighting can destroy 2 universes, is to ignore the fact it has never actually happened.

So I'll say it again, there is no direct evidence that a God of Destruction can destroy a universe. It's possible, but unproven, and indirect evidence is easily debatable.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheDeathstar

@nemesisreloaded:

never claimed to be capable of destroying a universe and never been said to be capable of destroying a universe

Wrong here. It's already stated that they were gonna destroy the entire Universe by them, Vados, Whis, Supreme Kais etc in the manga and the anime, also by the Narrator who is omniscient in the context, as well as the episode title. Even Toshio, one of the writers from the DBS says that if Goku was a God of Destruction (that is if he reaches a certain level to GoD's position) he would be capable of destroying the Universe. Akira Toriyama says that 75 million years ago Beerus was gonna destroy the entire Kaioshin realm which is 1/5th the Universe and this is Beerus when he was way weaker. Are we gonna deny Authors themselves let alone discrediting the feat?

That energy was not gonna shatter the Universe but instead destroy all it's matter as stated by the Elder Kai and turn it into a void of nothingness. Now, Beerus nullified the entire effect of this highly dense energy which he and Goku created during their final battle which would require the same amount of force for him to do that.

If Authors themselves say they can, especially Toriyama then they can, our words do not mean anything to their fictional thoughts. The reason we don't see Universes being destroyed is that the GoDs do not have those Authorities and that is why it is considered Taboo for them to fight. Only Zeno holds that Authority of destroying or erasing the Universes. Gods are there to manage it doesn't mean they can't destroy it as they have already shown they are capable of.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
    deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus is universal in power for sure.

AmirX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AmirX

He is above universal. He defeated a blast that would have destroyed Universe 7, universe 7 has a few dimension in, the other world (other world is about the same size as the living universe) and demon realm.

Oh and all of that was a supressed Beerus.

Also, the old Kaioshin stated multiple times that Beerus can destroy the universe if he wants to, Beerus stopped a universal blast, that would have destroyed the universe, no one said ''shatter'' and it doesn't matter here, the intent was destroy, unless you can give me a scan that shows the most accurate translation. Whis and the Kaioshin said that Beerus can destroy everything. Whis clearly said the super densed energy had the power to destroy the universe. It was stated by Whis and the old Kaioshin that 3 clashes would have destroyed the universe, and that's only a side effect. In the 3rd clash, nothing happened because Goku matched Beerus' power and canceled the attack, meaning the entire time the shockwaves were coming from Beerus and Goku couldn't match it. All of that while far from full power, even Goku was supressed. And finally, the narrator stated they hit each other with the power capable of destroying the universe itself, just to 100% clarify it and leave 0 doubts in your mind, but of course, the downplayers will never accept the truth, they will say the narrator is not credible or something like that.

At this point it's like arguing about Cell solar system busting, we all know it's true, we even have guidebooks to confirm it. They say guidebooks don't matter, but the funny thing is, if the guidebooks stated Cell couldn't do it, they would use that as their main argument. People just don't want to accept that DBS have strong characters.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Narrator never said Beerus alone Will destroy the universe

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno about other gods but beerus definitely is,he was not even in his full power when he fought goku and yet he nullified universal booster....side effects of his fights can destroy universe,he can casualy destroy planets with a single punch and fingernail tap...He is universal + durability and destructibility when he is 100 % serious...

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja: Well Beerus used 100% of his power when he nulified hyper dense energy ball

AmirX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AmirX

@galactic_1000 said:

@straja: Well Beerus used 100% of his power when he nulified hyper dense energy ball

No he didn't. It was all a lie, watch the end of episode 114.

The narrator said they are hitting each other with a power capable of destroying the universe itself, meaning their striking power can destroy the universe. Goku was SSJ post god power absorbed, and Beerus was supressed.

Current Goku is way more powerful than this.

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar said:

@nemesisreloaded:

never claimed to be capable of destroying a universe and never been said to be capable of destroying a universe

Wrong here.

I wasn't wrong. No GoD has ever stated they could destroy a universe. Nobody in the show has ever said that a single GoD is capable of destroying a universe. And no GoD has ever destroyed a universe. When you say they are definitely Universe destroyers, it's based on actually not very much. You may have thought I was talking about absolutely anyone, but I was specifically talking about the characters.

It's already stated that they were gonna destroy the entire Universe by them, Vados, Whis, Supreme Kais etc in the manga and the anime, also by the Narrator who is omniscient in the context, as well as the episode title.

The ONLY time anyone has been said they were going to destroy, or cause the end of the Universe, there were two. Never just one. Its about opposing forces. Its always about opposing forces. And Narrator statements are not omniscient, they are not even always accurate or even correct. Narrators make statements that are intended to get you excited for the next episode and remind you about the previous one.

Even Toshio, one of the writers from the DBS says that if Goku was a God of Destruction (that is if he reaches a certain level to GoD's position) he would be capable of destroying the Universe.

No he didn't.

No Caption Provided

A GoD MAY be able to destroy the Universe. MAY be able to, not would be able to.

Akira Toriyama says that 75 million years ago Beerus was gonna destroy the entire Kaioshin realm which is 1/5th the Universe and this is Beerus when he was way weaker. Are we gonna deny Authors themselves let alone discrediting the feat?

Toriyama saying that it wouldn't be proper for Beerus to destroy the Kaioshin realm is one thing. Someone writing a guidebook describing comparative sizes based on the following not-to-scale map is something else entirely:

No Caption Provided

That energy was not gonna shatter the Universe

My bad. It's the name of EP 12. If I'm arguing that the narrators words are not as important as you say, I can hardly rely on the title of the episode. SO I withdraw it.

but instead destroy all it's matter as stated by the Elder Kai and turn it into a void of nothingness.

Elder Kai says "the world is done for". Whis also says "the world will end" and "There's no way I can stop a power thats strong enough to end the world". But having checked, in truth, it depends on the translation. In a different translation Elder Kai says "end the world" and Whis does actually say "There's no way I can stop a power thats strong enough to destroy the universe", so I can't take that from you, so fair enough. However, nobody says it will destroy all matter and turn the universe into a void of nothingness - unless its said outside of episode 13.

Its also important to know that in one of the translations Whis says the the SUHDEB will "cause" the end of the world, which implies an indirect route to the end state. It's one of the reasons I talk about it like a window being broken by a stone. The stone doesn't actually break the whole window, just a small section of it, but the breaking of that small section starts a chain reaction of fractures that spreads through the entire window and the whole thing breaks. Putting a window in a blast furnace though will destroy the window directly.

Now, Beerus nullified the entire effect of this highly dense energy which he and Goku created during their final battle which would require the same amount of force for him to do that.

He actually said he nullified all the energy in the area, not the effects of the SUHDEB. I might be splitting hairs.

This doesn't really help your case of Beerus being universal.
    Logically, if Whis is more powerful than Beerus and Whis couldn't stop it, then Beerus's hakai is more potent than his own level of power. And while Beerus lied about using 100% while fighting Goku, there's no reason to believe that he lied about using 100% to take out the SUHDEB - in fact Beerus face shows serious effort at this point while it doesn't when fighting Goku, so it's likely true.

If Beerus's Hakai is more powerful than he is, and his 100% Hakai is needed to nullify a Universe destroying energy ball, then Beerus cannot destroy a universe with the destroyer ball he faces Champa with (and Champa faces Beerus with) in the manga. Only his Hakai potentially could - but as I say, it's never happened, no character has ever said a lone GoD could destroy a universe, and no author has actually said it either.

If Authors themselves say they can, especially Toriyama then they can, our words do not mean anything to their fictional thoughts.

I dont disagree with this. but they haven't.

The reason we don't see Universes being destroyed is that the GoDs do not have those Authorities and that is why it is considered Taboo for them to fight. Only Zeno holds that Authority of destroying or erasing the Universes. Gods are there to manage it doesn't mean they can't destroy it as they have already shown they are capable of.

We don know this for sure. The closest we have to it being confirmed is a writer of the anime saying it MAY by possible. And 'possible' is all I'm saying. Unless something else happens to change that, I see no reason to exaggerate about it. I used to think Beerus was Universal, but thinking about it more makes it questionable. So Beerus 'possibly' being Universal is, as yet, the most accurate statement you can make about the level of his destructive ability.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone think a reason a God would destroy his own universe ? Or another universe ?

People keep saying “well the universe wasn’t busted”

Of course they aren’t going to bust a universe on panel, that’s just writing yourself into a corner for “feats”

NemesisReloaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: The introduction of the Super Dragonballs would have made getting out of that corner really easy. Besides which, they actually had characters stating what Zeno was capable of, and then they did it. So it's not really a reason not to have it on screen. They could easily have had a GoD from another universe attempt to destroy that universe in order to eliminate Zamasu and it not work, and it wouldn't have even felt forced since they could have made it part of the flashback after we find out about his immortality wish.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By zzagirl

@midnightdragon18 said:

Can anyone think a reason a God would destroy his own universe ? Or another universe ?

People keep saying “well the universe wasn’t busted”

Of course they aren’t going to bust a universe on panel, that’s just writing yourself into a corner for “feats”

If there isn't concrete evidence being spoon fed to certain users, it will never be accepted here. The most recent nonsense that the pretty black hole wasn't an actual 'black hole' should at least alert commoners on this board of that. As ridiculous at it is, there are users that treat particular debaters' words as gospel simply because of their large, convoluted arguments, as redundant and nonsensical more than half of them actually are. Speaking of which...

Do you seriously intend on tagging him in every Dragonball topic you give your input in? I'm more than certain he's capable of navigating through this site, as well as sharing his input... evidenced by his post history and the particular fact that his name pops up almost every discussion related to feats.

Honestly.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18: The introduction of the Super Dragonballs would have made getting out of that corner really easy.

Before the TOP only champa an Beerus knew about the Super Dragon Balls, neither have a reason to destroy any universes, plus the angels wouldn't allow it.

Besides which, they actually had characters stating what Zeno was capable of, and then they did it. So it's not really a reason not to have it on screen.

Zeno can do whatever he want, the Gods just can't go around busting universe

They could easily have had a GoD from another universe attempt to destroy that universe in order to eliminate Zamasu and it not work, and it wouldn't have even felt forced since they could have made it part of the flashback after we find out about his immortality wish.

But that doesn't make any sense, why would they bust the whole universe when the can just erase zamasu ?

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl: Sorry i don't remeber to tag you.As far as i know i tag my brother.It's his wish if he wanted to ans my call or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.