Follow

Doomsday

Character » Doomsday appears in 548 issues.

Doomsday is a seemingly unstoppable behemoth who adapts his physical form to overcome and destroy anything or anyone in his path. He is best known for being the murderer of Superman in the "Death of Superman" storyline.

The Kill Doomsday Game

HeartofSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HeartofSteel
    No Caption Provided

Hello, all! New to this site and figured I would start off my recent joining with a little game my friends and I like to play. The Kill Doomsday Game.

For those who might not be aware (unlikely but still), Doomsday is a character from DC Comics that cannot be killed the same way twice. Therefore, I propose a game for killing Doomsday until there are absolutely no ways left to kill him. The rules are simple.

-You must use a fictional character to kill Doomsday in a new and unique way.

-After stating how your character killed him, you must say what Doomsday comes back immune to.

-The next person must come up with a new way to kill Doomsday that doesn't touch on his above immunity.

-The person who can come up with the last possible way to kill Doomsday wins the game.

-Also, we are assuming Doomsday has never been killed before in the comics.

I'll start with an easy one... Superman beats Doomsday to death. Doomsday is immune to being killed by blunt force trauma of any kind.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By 2cool4fun

Wonder Woman cuts his head off, he is immune to sharp weapons I guess?

Wispymatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider kills Doomsday with hellfire

Doomsday comes back immune to fire

MisterKrusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MisterKrusher

The Invisible Woman kills him by creating an invisible shield inside his wind pipe so he can't breath.

Doomsday comes back never needing oxygen!

Now immune to - Blunt force Trauma, Sharp Weapons, Fire, Asphyxiation

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
    deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Juggernaut is given Pym particles to be shrunk down to the size of an ant. He is dropped from the air and lands in the mouth of Doomsday. Juggernaut is reverted back to his normal size while inside of Doomsday.

Doomsday dies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.