l_il_g_girl's Donald Duck #352 review

Avatar image for l_il_g_girl

I Didn't Like The Ending

I wanted to save this comic for last. I like the Donald comics where he's a spy. He uses some cool gizmos here to catch the bad guys. I really laughed at a part where Donald and two other agents were driving in his car. He said, "It's an economy car, not a rocket." Dad explained the part about the economy car but I laughed about it not being a rocket. I also liked that Uncle Scrooge was on a page.

I didn't like the ending. It was too confusing. One spy was pretending to be two other people. Dad tried explaining it. We also don't find out the secret at the end. Are we ever going to find out? And I also didn't like that Donald had to pay his parking ticket. It wasn't his fault.

I like the comic but I give it a 4 out of 5. Usually I like them more.

Words I Learned: migraine, appeal, scapegoat.