Hello, Dali! When Walt Disney and famed abstract artist Salvador Dali teamed up in 1946, they birthed a famed cartoon featurette called Destino… that wouldn’t be seen until decades after its inception! How come? Would you believe—Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy invaded Dali’s outrageous world of art, and turned Uncle Walt’s plans even abstract-er than before! Then stick around for more action with Donald, Mickey, and the whole Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories supporting cast! Donald and evil Argus McSwine clash as demolition derby drivers in “Roadhogs,” and as super hot curry chefs in “You Vindaloo, You Lose a Few!” Then, in “Night of the Living Text,” Mickey and Goofy learn they're really living in a comic book—or are they? Collects Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #733-735.
- The Persistence of Mickey (from Italian Topolino #2861, 2010)
- Roadhogs (from Dutch Donald Duck 20/2009)
- Cocoon Soon (from Silly Symphonies Sunday comic strip, 1933)
- Is Izzy As He Was? (from Dutch Donald Duck 36/2004)
- Night of the Living Text! (from Italian Topolino 2900, 2011)
- Swallowed Whole (from Danish Anders And & Co. 35, 2015)
- Gladstone and Disraeli (from Finnish Aku Annka 11/2013)
- You Vindaloo, You Lose a Few (from Norwegian Donald Duck & Co. 43/2008)
- Future Imperfect (from Danish Anders And & Co. 50/2009)
- Bringing Home the Bacon (from Scamp daily comic strip, 1955)
Note: The stories are collected out of order and one story is ommited from this collection, Future Imperfect from Walt Disney's Comics and Stories #735.