Follow

Domino

Character » Domino appears in 2316 issues.

Domino is a skilled mutant mercenary who possesses the ability to manipulate probability in her favor, giving the effect of incredible luck.

Domino and Wolvie?

• 55 results
    Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@X35 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: See I'd like to see Nate and Dom because on one hand they're a bit of an odd fit but I can also imagine them being really good together. Like i know he's not exactly Cable Jr. but i think Dom would see all the things she likes in Cable as a partner in Nate plus a more young, less hardened and just more of a spontaneous nature in him which i think are some of the things crippling her and Cable's relationship. could be a great fit for her. I'd defo like to see it, since as great as Dom/Cable is they just don't ever really last. And i imagine her and X-Man would have sexy sex.

While I definitely think it would be interesting for Dom and Nate given the examples listed. There is still an issue if Nate were to get in a relationship or anything with Dom: Memories of Domino from the AoA.

No Caption Provided

Though thinking about it now, it would be very interesting to see them deal with that and so forth.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#52  Edited By X35

@TheGreyOutcastX: Don't forget the sexy sex too!

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@X35: Oh trust me, I haven't forgotten the sexy sex. It's naturally implied lol.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Kairan1979

@xerox_kitty said:

@Kairan1979 said:
    "Domino is SO much better for him than his current reporter girlfriend (I hope we'll never see her again after Hellverine arc). "
    You'd better not look up the solicitation for Fear Itself: Wolverine then...

And you better not to read Wolverine 303. Melita received the photo of Wolverine in compromising position with Yukio.

PYH000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PYH000

Colossus was in a one-night-stand with Domino from "Cable and X-force" #5. It may seem out-of-character for Colossus to do so, but Domino got him drunk. There was a lot of grief Colossus was dealing as a result from Kieron Gillen's "Uncanny X-men" #18 and #20 and "Cable and X-force" #1 and #4 so Domino thought of having him to be in a drunken sex was a way of cheering him up. Now Colossus wants to be in a committed relationship with her because she got him out of his funk.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i like Wolverine Rogue and usealy ship domino with deadpool. i sometimes ship deadpool Rogue just for fun to.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.