They should revive this character...

#1 Posted by RedAce83 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

...and give Dominic Fortune a new image. Hell, I think he should be given his own "Marvel MAX" series, perhaps making him look more bad-ass than he originally appeared! If they did that, I would totally buy his comic books!

#2 Posted by RedAce83 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, looks like I got my wish! It would have been more interesting if perhaps they made Fortune appear darker and fiercer in his newest MAX print. But, it still looks sweet nonetheless. I bet his books could sell more if they had big-named guest appearances in them. I could picture people like the Punisher, Silver Sable, or the Dark Avengers showing up and teaming with Fortune on some cockamamie adventure!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.