As Campanella Frühling's train speeds on, bearing disaster to the Underground and its denizens, Bishop gives Heine more clues to his past. But the aims of Bishop, who wears his own "collar," are unclear: why is he revealing these things now, and why did he save Heine in the first place? Meanwhile, Badou takes on another freelance job from Granny Liza to gather information--and soon discovers it was the information that his brother died pursuing…
This is the ongoing continuation of events first published in DOGS. This is the original manga version only in Japanese text. For the English translation please refer to DOGS: BULLETS & CARNAGE Volume 4.
- Chapter 029. "Clutter & Foreboding I"
- Chapter 030. "Clutter & Foreboding II"
- Chapter 031. "Clutter & Foreboding III"
- Chapter 032. "Cigarette & Bad boy"
- Chapter 033. "Good day & Good die"
- Chapter 034. "Envy & Curse"
- Chapter 035. "Armored train & Conductor I"
- Chapter 036. "Armored train & Conductor II"
- Chapter 037. "Armored train & Conductor III"