In her search for the assassin who "stole her past," Naoto follows Heine and Badou to go see the head of one of the Underground's gangs. But what starts out as a simple quest for information ends up as a rampageous firefight. And just when it seems things couldn't get worse, the Hardcore Twins, Luki and Noki, show up to "play." Which is when things really get interesting… Boasting furious action, switchback plotting, magnetic characters and dazzling art, Dogs tells the story of four people struggling to survive a dystopian urban future by gun and sword and courage and luck. Driven by their ghosts--both dead and alive--and a desire for truth, their paths converge in the dark, labyrinthine heart of the city streets.
This is the ongoing continuation of events first published in DOGS. This is the original manga version only in Japanese text. For the English translation please refer to DOGS: BULLETS & CARNAGE Volume 2.
- Chapter 012: "Grudge & Regret"
- Chapter 013: "Silver & Steel I"
- Chapter 014: "Silver & Steel II"
- Chapter 015: "Pink & Black I"
- Chapter 016: "Pink & Black II"
- Chapter 017: "Pink & Black III"
- Chapter 018: "Pink & Black IV"
- Chapter 019: "Pink & Black V"
- Chapter 020: "Pink & Black VI"
- Extra: "Hardcore Twins"