Follow

Doctor Strange

Character » Doctor Strange appears in 4908 issues.

Dr. Stephen Strange was once a gifted but egotistical surgeon who sought out the Ancient One to heal his hands after they were wounded in a car accident. Instead, the Ancient One trained him to become Master of the Mystic Arts and the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth.

What would your ideal Doctor Strange be like?

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Doctor Strange has been portrayed in different ways over the years. Some "versions" I really like and some not so much. The question is, how would you ideal Doctor Strange be portrayed? This can include:

• Costume
    • Power level
    • Minor personality traits

For me, I like Strange's original costume (the red cape, the blue shirt, etc). I would like him to be powerful, though not classic Strange kind of level: perhaps strong enough to take on Sentry and win on a fair few occasions . I don't like it when he's portrayed as a womanizer and one of the things I like about Strange is his wisdom. Before he got his powers, he might have been a bit of an idiot, but now he should be a caring, helpful person. That's what I think, but what about you guys?

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I like Doctor Strange, the Oath.

Nathan_Strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Classic, the kind that would knock Death on her ass and make Galactus scream in pain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.