Unboxing: Funko's Marvel Collector Corps - "Doctor Strange"

Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
#1 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Very interesting design for the Doc Strange, was pretty surprised to see it was a bobble head. I wonder if the X-men box will be any good

#2 Posted by gmanfromheck (42524 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by nappystr8 (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

I resubscribed to Collector Corps just to get this box, but it is really disappointing for me. Maybe my least favorite box so far. Only coming with two collectibles (the patches and pins are cool, but largely worthless) is a real surprise to me compared to the normal amount of stuff. The comic is very cool, but the shirt is meh.

They also took forever with shipping and shipped against my intention to my billing address on file. If the X-Men weren't so diverse, and X-Men POPs weren't so rare, I would quit the program again right now. But I will give the service one more chance to impress me.

#4 Posted by nappystr8 (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

Very interesting design for the Doc Strange, was pretty surprised to see it was a bobble head. I wonder if the X-men box will be any good

Due to legal restrictions (likely the Hasbro license), all Marvel and Star Wars POPs must be bobble heads. As far as I know, every other brand in the toy line (including Disney proper) are simple vinyl figures. For Star Wars they actually have to take it a step farther to distinguish them as statues, and not figures, by placing a removable base on the bottom.

#5 Posted by ccraft (12437 posts) - - Show Bio

the pop stuff are kinda lame collector figures

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.