Follow

Doctor Strange

Character » Doctor Strange appears in 4902 issues.

Dr. Stephen Strange was once a gifted but egotistical surgeon who sought out the Ancient One to heal his hands after they were wounded in a car accident. Instead, the Ancient One trained him to become Master of the Mystic Arts and the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth.

Is Joseph Gordon-Levitt going to be Doctor Strange?

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I saw this article on imdb and thought I'd share it here. I think he is now old an mature enough to play Stephen Strange but still young enough to get a few movies out of him.

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/joseph-gordon-levitt-rumored-for-marvels-doctor-strange/

It's also interesting to note that they mention Vin Diesel's recent meeting at Marvel to discuss a movie role. If he is going to play Vision I think he should also play Wonder Man as well.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I saw this article on imdb and thought I'd share it here. I think he is now old an mature enough to play Stephen Strange but still young enough to get a few movies out of him.

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/joseph-gordon-levitt-rumored-for-marvels-doctor-strange/

It's also interesting to note that they mention Vin Diesel's recent meeting at Marvel to discuss a movie role. If he is going to play Vision I think he should also play Wonder Man as well.

Oh, please no!

Also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt seems a little young for Doctor Strange. I feel he would be better played by someone older.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.