Follow

Doctor Octopus

Character » Doctor Octopus appears in 2439 issues.

Doctor Octopus is a supervillain originating from Marvel Comics. A former nuclear physicist and atomic researcher, Otto Octavius' life changed forever when one of his experiments went horribly wrong involving his four mechanical appendages used to assist him in his experiments. From then on, Octavius soon after his initial encounter has become one of the most dangerous supervillains in the Marvel Universe.

CBR's Moments That Made Otto A "Superior" Spider-man

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

I usually hate copying and pasting links from other comic book websites, mostly because it's promoting one website over another. But I actually found this article extremely thought provoking and I'd like to see what some of the people on THIS website think about it.

Basically it's a list of 10 reasons the writer of the article thinks makes Otto Octavious a better Spider-man than Peter Parker.

Obviously some things like the whole "Killing" thing is debatable depending solely on each person's different ethical views, but some things like Anna Maria actually stand out as things that legitimately make Peter look like a bit of a jerk.

Give the article a read, I'd love to hear what some of you people think. Hopefully we can more that just the obviously boring and lazy comment like "Otto sucks, Peter rules" or vice versa.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=50251

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Lvenger

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.