Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9479 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Your thoughts on Dick Grayson-Death of the Family Arc

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PlasticBag
    No Caption Provided

By now most of you will have read or heard about Kyle Higgins tweets on Twitter concerning Dick Grayson in the Death of the Family Arc coming up. Do you really think he'll kill of Dick Grayson and have a newcomer take the mantle of Nightwing? I don't want Dick Grayson to die this early on in the New 52. Call me a fanboy if you will I just don't feel like it's his time yet and if Kyle does kill him off I feel that he will be a character that stays in the grave. Tell me what your thoughts are though, am I the only one that doesn't want him to die or are you all for a newcomer taking Dick's place as Nightwing, but who? They'd have to be very agile...

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KnightRise

If Grayson dies, Higgins dies.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LuigiBat

Don't mean to come across as a d*ick but we already have a fairly well established thread where people have been (and are) discussing this.

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Nightwing4

Dick is Kyle's favorite character. He'd never kill him off. Death OF THE family, means the bonds will deteriorate with all 7 of them going their separate ways.

DarinRosu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarinRosu

Dear lord I hope not, Nightwing was my original favorite...uhhh...aside from Batman of course

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By fodigg
    htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By htb106

I don't thnk he'd die this early in the New 52, and if he died he'd definitely come back eventually.

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PlasticBag
    PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PlasticBag

@LuigiBat: I apologize didn't see your post til a few minutes after I posted mine.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By fodigg

@PlasticBag said:

@fodigg said:

@LuigiBat said:

Don't mean to come across as a d*ick but we already have a fairly well established thread where people have been (and are) discussing this.

Indeed: http://www.comicvine.com/dick-grayson/29-1691/sinister-tweets-from-kyle-higgins/92-692682/#57

That was really unnecessary. Putting the link.

I was actually trying to be helpful, not pile it on. I think it's only good manners if someone is going to say "you know, this exists here" to link it. And as a habit from forums where threads get combined, it's helpful to do so for the mods. Dupe threads happen, no reason to worry over it.

LuigiBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LuigiBat

@PlasticBag said:

@LuigiBat: I apologize didn't see your post til a few minutes after I posted mine.

Its cool man, no need to apologise. Just thought it'd be worth pointing out that a thread already existed on the subject. I know some forum moderators (not necessarily on here but definitely in other places) can get quite 'tetchy' and sensitive about a thread being made on a subject which already has an established thread. Heck I've seen guys get official warnings from moderators for mistakenly creating a new thread on a subject which already has an existing thread.

Hope I didn't cause any offence with my post.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.