Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9370 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

The Bat-Family's Reaction to the Return of Dick Grayson

• 128 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided

During the events of 2013's Forever Evil, Dick Grayson's secret identity was revealed to the world. Coming close to death, his life was saved in the end but the world was lead to believe he died. Batman then put Dick on the task of getting recruiting into the spy organization Spyral in order to find out what secrets they've obtained on the superhero community.

Dick's mission has essentially ended. He naturally decided it's time to come home. When he tried contacting Bruce, he didn't get a response. Because he was so deeply undercover and had minimal contact with the outside world, he was unaware that Bruce went through some changes himself as a result of the Endgame story arc. Let's just say Bruce's mind has had parts rewritten and he essentially has forgotten large chunks of his life, including the fact that he was Batman. You can imagine that might make things awkward for a reunion between Dick and Bruce.

With the rest of the Bat-Family left in the dark about Dick's mission, you can also imagine how they might react to discovering the truth and the fact that they've been lied to all this time.

Be aware, there will be some spoilers for GRAYSON #12 below!

Bruce Wayne

No Caption Provided

As mentioned, Bruce has no recollection of his time as Batman. Dick visits him with a disguise on and tells him it's been a while since they've seen each other. He knows Bruce won't remember him but he still needed to see him. There is the challenge of simply blurting out the truth and trying to get him to remember who he was. But that's not why Dick came to see him. He really just needed to ask him one thing. It's a fitting question but...we're not going to spoil everything here. If you've already read the issue, as you should have, you know what he asked.

Jason Todd and Tim Drake

No Caption Provided

As former Robins, Jason Todd and Tim Drake are the closest things to brothers Dick will ever and could ever have. As you probably assumed, Jason is pretty upset at discovering they've been lied to. Because of everything he's gone through, it's not easy for him to open up to many people. He may not have been best friends with Dick, but they had an unspoken bond. There are few people he will let himself care about, even if he doesn't want to admit he actually cares about them. He may be happy on the inside but there's no way he can keep his anger and disappointment in check.

Tim handles things in a calmer fashion. That's just who he is. He's quick to point out the true nature of the problem. No matter how you slice it, Dick lied to them, regardless if it was for the greater good. They all recently went through discovering that Bruce had kept a huge piece of information from them during Death of the Family and after all the anger and frustration they went through with Bruce, Dick basically does the same thing.

Barbara Gordon

No Caption Provided

Barbara Gordon and Dick have a complicated past. The two are meant to be together but obviously too many other things just get in the way. Barbara has a very analytical mind. She's very calm, cool, and collected. She doesn't yell or scream at him. She just tells him she's not going to have this conversation. Don't get the wrong idea. She's not running away from the truth or anything. She just understands what happened. It's just typical that Dick would immediately do Bruce's bidding, regardless of who might get hurt. She's been disappointed by him so many times, it just doesn't really sink in.

Damian Wayne

No Caption Provided

How do you think this reunion will go?

Damian Wayne is a tough little kid. He can be annoying as hell but he and Dick made a great team as Batman and Robin when Bruce was "dead" before. It's hard for Damian to have any respect for his elders when he feels he is so much better than they are due to his upbringing in the League of Assassins. Being Dick's partner changed him in some ways. He grew to actually respect Dick, despite feeling he sometimes knew better in certain situations.

This also marks the first time Dick has seen Damian since he returned from actually being dead. Dick was there when Damian was killed.

Let's just say, it's a surprising and pretty dang touching moment. You really need to see the whole sequence for yourself.

But that's not all!

If you saw our review earlier, you know we gave this issue a 5/5. Don't think this issue is just about these reunions. There's really a deeper story going on. It's not just about Dick wanting to get back in touch with his loved ones. There's also the fact that it's not like Dick could simply walk out of a spy organization. They won't let him leave without a fight. Pick up the issue to see what else is going on and to see the rest of the interactions shown above.

Avatar image for brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie
    brinkthemoviemyfavoritemovie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Loved Dick's reunion with Damian. So unexpectedly sweet.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#2  Edited By Outside_85

I wonder why DC these days seem so determined to turn Todd and Drake into a pair?

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Man I felt like crying when Jason and Tim scolded at Dick

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

Dick and Jason look exactly the same...

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love the art. Can't wait to read this. Still stand by the fact Tim should have been the spy

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Oh wow, DC faked another Robin's death, I wonder where they got the idea to do that?

It's funny how the fans years ago voted to kill off Jason Todd so DC said "lets bring him back", this is why I am glad I stopped reading DC comics.

Zainu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zainu

@youknowwhattodo said:

No they're not!!! They are color coded for our differentiating convenience!! Dick is blue, Jason is red, and Tim is...light red.

Yeah, nevermind. They're all turning into homogeneous clones of each other.

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Jason is the one who apparently has no idea how to dress himself.

oompers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder why DC these days seem so determined to turn Todd and Drake into a pair?

Probably because both have been written so poorly, that they have to be combined in order to have a personality of a whole person

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zainu said:
    @youknowwhattodo said:

No they're not!!! They are color coded for our differentiating convenience!! Dick is blue, Jason is red, and Tim is...light red.

Yeah, nevermind. They're all turning into homogeneous clones of each other.

Lmao recent revelations about Bruce's unfinished cloning experiment make me extremely cautious about what was happening to the Robins in the Batcave

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oompers said:
    @outside_85 said:

Probably because both have been written so poorly, that they have to be combined in order to have a personality of a whole person

Possibly. But I was rather thinking in the direction of it being odd for them to be paired up in the first place, considering how Todd beat, threatened and nearly killed Tim in the past.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

I saw it more as they are his younger brothers so he had to talk to both of them at the same time. As for Damian he sees him as a brother as well but he didn't know he was alive so it came as a pleasant surprise. As for Barbra, well they were always a thing. Kinda.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Dick and Damian>>>>>>>>>>>rest, Todd and Drake were just a waste of pages.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@oompers said:
    @outside_85 said:

Possibly. But I was rather thinking in the direction of it being odd for them to be paired up in the first place, considering how Todd beat, threatened and nearly killed Tim in the past.

Truthfully Dick is the only other Robin Tim can get along with since Jason and Damian have tried killing him in the past.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85 said:

I saw it more as they are his younger brothers so he had to talk to both of them at the same time. As for Damian he sees him as a brother as well but he didn't know he was alive so it came as a pleasant surprise. As for Barbra, well they were always a thing. Kinda.

I could say that seeing Damian alive couldn't have been all that surprising to Dick... since he knew where to meet him.

As for Barbara... I kinda have to say I think it's just something for those who remember a pairing from nearly 40 years ago. DC as such can appreciate the little nods and winks to that pairing, same as when it's done with Starfire, but I dont think it's a coupling thats ever going to come back.

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't read the issue but just from this pictures

Jasons reaction seems a little bit off, since his relation with Dick isn't that close (It seems even wired that dick called him in first place). It would have been more fitting when Tim and Barbara had punched him. Jason should have just made some cynical commentary. (Or is Jason just pissed that he went to Dicks faked funeral and while Dick wasn't at his ?)

And they really should stop to use Jason and Tim as just "those two guys" and define their role in the Batfamily and their relation with the other members better.

Btw.: I still wonder if Damians attitude towards Tim and Jason has changed after they went to Apocalypse for him.

never_again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read this issue yet, won't be getting to my LCS till Saturday, but I'm a little confused. Don't they know he's alive already, didn't Dick play Batman at the end of Endgame when Bruce went after Joker. I might be remembering it wrong, I haven't read it since it came out.

Also is that Wayne manor? how did they get that back after Eternal? must of missed that.

flying_fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aahz said:

Jasons reaction seems a little bit off, since his relation with Dick isn't that close (It seems even wired that dick called him in first place). It would have been more fitting when Tim and Barbara had punched him. Jason should have just made some cynical commentary. (Or is Jason just pissed that he went to Dicks faked funeral and while Dick wasn't at his ?)

And they really should stop to use Jason and Tim as just "those two guys" and define their role in the Batfamily and their relation with the other members better.

That would require their writers to give them something resembling personalities. At this point, they're just redundant.

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flying_fish: They don't have less personality in their books than for example Dick and Barbara and their personalities didn't really changed with the reboot just their history.

And making the Batfamily dynamic work is imo the job of the main Batman writers/editors (or who ever the guys are who coordinates the Batman franchise), and they didn't put any effort into it in the new 52 cross over events.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AllStarSuperman

I see no problem with Jason looking a lot like Grayson. Batman was lonely and filled the void of Robin with someone that he thought could be Grayson.

My only problem is that Grayson has Jason's old hair here.the 2 curls was Jason's thing IIRC.

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only problem is that Grayson has Jason's old hair here.the 2 curls was Jason's thing IIRC.

The curls are not really Jason specific. They were Dicks classic hair from the golden and silver age and even Tim had them in some variation.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was one of many who was at first against Dick going all spy on us. However after repeatedly seeing that this book is actually really freaking good/gets good reviews, I'm incredibly tempted to try this series out. Especially since my own pull list is down to 2 titles (possibly 3-4 if I end up liking the upcoming Dr. Strange and Rocket Raccoon ongoings after Secret Wars). Should I give this a shot through trades at least?

JewishDork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Really love this art. Cannot wait to pick it up as a tbp, even though DC forces fans to wait forever!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Although all the interactions were great, Damian and Dick's reunion was probably the sweetest and most touching out of them all. Out of all the Bat Family, Damian gave Dick the least hardest time for faking his death. That was a nice indication of how close Damian and Dick are after all the time they worked and spent together. Another example of why Grayson is one of the few good comics DC have left, they'd be fools to meddle with the pitch perfect writing and art combo of Grayson.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Wow, they sure are giving Dick a lot of guff for doing something he needed to do to survive, especially since it was Batman's idea. Don't get me wrong, this is still an amazing series, but this just doesn't make sense. I haven't gotten the chance to read this issue yet, but still.

At least him and Damian meeting looks cool

@docholiday:Ok, seems like a pretty p!$$ poor reason, and if your not reading DC then what exactly is the point of reading an article about DC?

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@lvenger said:

Although all the interactions were great, Damian and Dick's reunion was probably the sweetest and most touching out of them all. Out of all the Bat Family, Damian gave Dick the least hardest time for faking his death. That was a nice indication of how close Damian and Dick are after all the time they worked and spent together. Another example of why Grayson is one of the few good comics DC have left, they'd be fools to meddle with the pitch perfect writing and art combo of Grayson.

Εvery time Dick and Damian are on the same page the only thing I can think of is the Dynamic Duo. Their interactions are perfect.

My least favorite were Jason and Tim, they felt out of place.

Because they are most "useless" Robins currently. Useless in a way that they can't find a place for them. Since Jason turned in a hero pretty much, taking away his edge, uniqueness and reluctant co-op with the Bat-family and because Tim has been stripped of anything that made him interesting and currently the DCU doesn't have a place for him except as a Titan.

So there is no point in wasting more pages for them, they just cram them to be done with them.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Issue was AWESOME. Love the artwork, love the ideas, and love the promise of future of this story.

Avatar image for theblindlawyer1399
    TheBlindLawyer1399

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good old Jason chucking a swing.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Bruce know Damian is his son? Because I have yet to see them interact since his return.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aahz said:

Btw.: I still wonder if Damians attitude towards Tim and Jason has changed after they went to Apocalypse for him.

No it really doesn't. During the whole Death of the Family thing Dick's the one that called Jason back then, because like it or not Jason is a part of the "family" and this is something that effects him. It'd honestly be a slap in the face for Dick to not call him. Especially because even then, while they're not as close as Dick and Damian or Dick and Tim Pre-Flashpoint, they're still brothers, which is clearly what even Jason was going to say before he backed down and said fellow Robin instead. What's more, Jason himself has shown that he's willing to interact with these people. Towards the end, he let Damian know that if Damian needed to talk to someone he was there and would be understanding. He's basically mended bridges with Tim Post-Flashpoint. So while they might not be the people he's closest to, these are people that he trusts to have his back. Here that, Jason Todd trusts these people. That's not something that comes easy for him and then to have it betrayed in such a way is going to obviously hurt him. And then on a psychological level, it makes perfect sense that Jason wouldn't ever be ok with someone faking their deaths and lying to their loved ones about it, because he actually died. There's also, as Tim points out, the fact that Dick lied about something incredibly important, him being alive, which is another thing Jaso was shown to not be ok with already, as was Tim. Really I think Jason punching Dick and yelling at him is spot on, and that even Tim reacting in a more cool manner about it is spot on. I'd actually say that everyone, Damian and Barbara included, is spot on.

Agreed on Jason and Tim needing to be more fleshed out in terms of the Bat Family however. Everyone else has a role. Bruce is the father, Dick's the firstborn son and right hand man, Damian's the youngest, and Batman's current partner. Barbara of course is Batgirl and has a special place due to that alone. Jason and Tim however are really just there

luciferjonez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah yeah yeah everyone really knew all along that he was alive because everyone kept noticing his mighty fine ass in every book he appeared in.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kid_jakeriv

@outside_85: They kind of sort of made up. It was either in a Teen Titans issue or Red Hood but Tim had just said he understood why Jason tried to kill him and anybody would go a little crazy after coming back alive.

Folly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like how they restored so much history in one go. It seems a bit rash but there would be no better time and with Titans Hunt happening I don't see any reason that they can't just use any previous canon that they wish to.

@never_again:They did not know that Dick was Batman that time, it was never officially stated in the books but King and Seeley mentioned it once.

omarthmainman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So when they gonna show Kathy Kane?

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it really doesn't. During the whole Death of the Family thing Dick's the one that called Jason back then, because like it or not Jason is a part of the "family" and this is something that effects him. It'd honestly be a slap in the face for Dick to not call him.

I forgot about this scene (but I'm not sure if Dick belongs to the people who like that Jason is back).

But I think still it is a little bit out of character for me. Jason said at one point that he never saw Bruce as his father, so why should he see the other Robins as his brothers, especially since he hardly knows them? And Jason is quite aware of Bruce methods and his secrets (afaik he even suspected Bruce will return soon from the dead his own series) so why should he be so surprised.

Towards the end, he let Damian know that if Damian needed to talk to someone he was there and would be understanding.

I would really like to see them bond at some point, they have much more in common with each other than with Tim and Dick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

I have feeling that Babs and Dinah will spent the rest of the night, either talking on phone or eating ice cream.

@folly: Probably because Batman and Robin Eternal and also Robin Wars.

Rurgandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason's characterization here was very well done. It's clear that he has a grudging respect for Dick, constantly living in his shadow, but also holding him to a pedestal. He would never have considered that Dick, whom he almost called a brother, would lie to the family like that. It's something that Jason expects Bruce to do.

Subtle, and well-played. A far cry from the shallow portrayal in his own book where he just monologues in circles for 20 pages.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
    deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing128: Yes, Absolutely, go buy them now Grayson is a fantastic book if not for the story (which I am a fan of) pick it up for the creative action sequences and set pieces.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Outside_85

Because they are most "useless" Robins currently.

I'm a bit confused by that one. What function does Dick and Damian serve right now that makes them 'more useful' than Tim and Todd?

@outside_85: They kind of sort of made up. It was either in a Teen Titans issue or Red Hood but Tim had just said he understood why Jason tried to kill him and anybody would go a little crazy after coming back alive.

Which I seem to recall most people calling out for it's cringeworthy OOC'ness.

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Love the art. Can't wait to read this. Still stand by the fact Tim should have been the spy

Tbh I think Jason should have been the spy, Nightwing was an amazing read, and it just kept getting better, the Titans without Tim would be weird & Jason already uses guns and is not afraid to kill, not to mention that him being a spy is so much better than just running around as a merc for hire with Arsenal.

Kid_jakeriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kid_jakeriv

@outside_85: Dick and Damian are a good combination I guess. Tim is really only doing Titan stuff and Jason is doing his own thing.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aahz said:
    @nathaniel_christopher said:

No it really doesn't. During the whole Death of the Family thing Dick's the one that called Jason back then, because like it or not Jason is a part of the "family" and this is something that effects him. It'd honestly be a slap in the face for Dick to not call him.

I forgot about this scene (but I'm not sure if Dick belongs to the people who like that Jason is back).

But I think still it is a little bit out of character for me. Jason said at one point that he never saw Bruce as his father, so why should he see the other Robins as his brothers, especially since he hardly knows them? And Jason is quite aware of Bruce methods and his secrets (afaik he even suspected Bruce will return soon from the dead his own series) so why should he be so surprised.

Towards the end, he let Damian know that if Damian needed to talk to someone he was there and would be understanding.

I would really like to see them bond at some point, they have much more in common with each other than with Tim and Dick.

Dick's never shown to be unhappy that Jason's alive again. And assuming that it remains canon from Pre-Flashpoint, he heavily mourned Jason's death, just like Bruce did. If Jason's killing people and attacking the family obviously Dick will have a problem with him, but if he's not then there's no real issue to be had.

Jason said that, and then it's clearly proven not to be true in many instances. And you're arguing against factual events. Tim's called Jason his brother and Jason didn't show any issue with it. Jason nearly called Dick his brother here. And Jason was again willing to go out of his way to support Damian, a kid that attacked him at one point in fact. The fact that we as readers haven't seen them hang out much doesn't mean that they barely know each other, when they've all been operating within the Bat Family for years now. Same with Jason and Barbara in Batman Eternal. Whether you

Again, you're arguing against factual events. Jason was extremely surprised and angry at Bruce over the Joker incident in Death of the Family, so clearly he doesn't walk around assuming that Bruce is lying to everyone about everything. And your reasoning doesn't hold up in regards to Dick being dead either. He outright said it, he went to Dick's funeral. And the event in question that Dick "died" in wasn't even a Batman event, but a worldwide incident, which Bruce had no control over. Furthermore, every one present is aware of how Bruce operates. That doesn't mean they can predict everything he does, especially since none of them were even aware of him investigating Spyral.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Tbh I think Jason should have been the spy, Nightwing was an amazing read, and it just kept getting better, the Titans without Tim would be weird & Jason already uses guns and is not afraid to kill, not to mention that him being a spy is so much better than just running around as a merc for hire with Arsenal.

Jason being a Merc suits his character and yes Nightwing was a truly amazing read but the Titans have been garbage, Tim should have been the one to branch off because his character needs this, like he's done nothing since the reboot and this is coming from a huge Tim fan. Tim needs something to differentiate himself from his brothers, Dick has Nightwing, Jason has Red hood and his merc status, Damien has powers and a legacy and then there's Tim, he's become a placeholder with no real identity for himself

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Aahz

Jason said that, and then it's clearly proven not to be true in many instances. And you're arguing against factual events. Tim's called Jason his brother and Jason didn't show any issue with it.

That was in narration boxes iirc and I can't remeber that Jason called him brother.

Dick's never shown to be unhappy that Jason's alive again. And assuming that it remains canon from Pre-Flashpoint, he heavily mourned Jason's death, just like Bruce did. If Jason's killing people and attacking the family obviously Dick will have a problem with him, but if he's not then there's no real issue to be had.

And there were still tensions between them because of Jasons actions (in Batman and Robin 10 they attacked each other on sight for example), I didn't had the impression that Dick had him already forgiven.

Jason nearly called Dick his brother here.

Which is out of character imo. He didn't even saw the outsiders as team.

Same with Jason and Barbara in Batman Eternal.

Barbara retired in the new 52 after just after being Batgirl for one year. She wasn't active when Jason was Robin despite what is written in Eternal.

Jason was extremely surprised and angry at Bruce over the Joker incident in Death of the Family, so clearly he doesn't walk around assuming that Bruce is lying to everyone about everything.

He was the first who pointed out that the Joker knows there identities, and didn't believe Bruce when he said that that couldn't be the case.

@rurgandy said:

Jason's characterization here was very well done. It's clear that he has a grudging respect for Dick, constantly living in his shadow, but also holding him to a pedestal. He would never have considered that Dick, whom he almost called a brother, would lie to the family like that. It's something that Jason expects Bruce to do.

Seriously I don't see that Jason has such a high opinion of Dick. Tim is the one who hero worshipped Dick not Jason.

regie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord, this series is great

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

So when they gonna show Kathy Kane?

I thought they already did at the end of Grayson. That might have been her previous German name.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Tim Drake Batman Beyond now?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.