Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9487 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Robin is Teen Titans badass?

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PsychoJack

Who else thinks Robin in Teen Titans was the most badass incarnation you seen on television? A close second would be the Dick Grayson from Young Justice.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SmoothJammin

Batman the Animated Series Robin is a bonafide All Time Great. At the end of the series he'd grown to rival Batman's abilities. Dick eventually graduates from college and travels the world in hopes of discovering his identity. After the time skip Dick's learned various martial arts/crimefighting techniques, advancing enough skillwise to the point where Batman and Nightwing are regarded as equals.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Nerd Of A Hero

Ya know, I always prefer to like the two Robin's in both young Justice and Teen Titans more than the comics because of how they portray the characters as the series progresses. Thats just me though.

xtremekidx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xtremekidx

@SmoothJammin said:

Batman the Animated Series Robin is a bonafide All Time Great. At the end of the series he'd grown to rival Batman's abilities. Dick eventually graduates from college and travels the world in hopes of discovering his identity. After the time skip Dick's learned various martial arts/crimefighting techniques, advancing enough skillwise to the point where Batman and Nightwing are regarded as equals.

i haven't seen or remember much dick in BTAS!can you name an episode where we see dick having a bugger role???appreciated :)

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmoothJammin

@xtremekidx: Night of the Ninja and Robin's Reckoning spring to mind. His real coming out party comes as Nightwing, when he recieves a huge upgrade obviously. What hurt the series was how they rushed things along in season 4.. Sadly, if they hadn't cancelled we probably would have seen more from Dick. They only had 24 eps to work with before calling it a wrap so the focus on characters wasn't nearly as centered as it had been in previous seasons.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By marvellover1

Yeah he's quite overpowered on the series, I think we all know the most powerful ;)

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@xtremekidx: Old wounds is a good one its in season 4

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By SupBatz

Robin in Teen Titans always felt boring to me. Maybe it's just his voice I couldn't stand or the lack of a compelling personality. But next to the other four heroes with such interesting personalities and quirks Robin just fell flat.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who else thinks Robin in Teen Titans was the most badass incarnation you seen on television? A close second would be the Dick Grayson from Young Justice.

- As far as i know, this Robin was not Richard.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Teen Titans Robin was cool. I really liked how he lead the team, and how far he went in his rivalry with Slade.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't pick because I like Robin in all of the cartoon incarnations. I also like Tim Drake's Robin as well and wish Young Justice would have shown more of him before being canceled.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.