Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9479 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

NIGHTWING Hunts Heroes & Villains In New Elseworlds-Style THE NEW ORDER Title

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in this as well. I'm a huge fan of Elseworld stories as they always provide an opportunity to see familiar characters in situations that they'd never end up in in the main continuity, or at least situations they wouldn't end up in for long lol. I'll also take this as a sign of DC's continued interest in Nightwing, since not many characters get their own Elseworld.

yohram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By yohram

It's great. DC is treating Dick as an A list character. DC is giving him his own Elseworld story, which means they believe in his potential to carry his own titles and stories. Titans live action, Young Justice season 3 and a possible Nightwing movie are good indications of what is to come.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yohram said:

It's great. DC is treating Dick as an A list character. DC is giving him his own Elseworld story, which means they believe in his potential to carry his own titles and stories. Titans live action, Young Justice season 3 and a possible Nightwing movie are good indications of what is to come.

Hopefully. NW is a character who I think could really be a mainstream hit if DC just gives him a chance and stops treating him like Batman's kid.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdclip said:
    @yohram said:

Hopefully. NW is a character who I think could really be a mainstream hit if DC just gives him a chance and stops treating him like Batman's kid.

Agreed all around. Another recent event that is notable is the fact that DC has put up a listing for a Grayson Omnibus, which shows that they further value Dick's recent series and the character, since very few comics, in the grand scheme of things, are ever collected in such an edition. Taking that and everything else into account i'd say that DC is really making an effort to push the character at the moment. Let's get a Nightwing animated series off the ground and we'll be in business.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.