Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9470 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Kyle Higgins on Fat Man on Batman!

Avatar image for nightwing_beyond
    Nightwing_Beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nightwing_Beyond

Just wanted to spread the word that Kyle Higgins (the current writer of Nightwing) is this and next week's special guest on Fat Man on Batman. This weeks interview revolved mostly about Kyle Higgins' backstory with a few cool insights into his Death of the Family, John Blake in the DKR and even a little about Nightwing issue #17 (don't worry, nothing too much is revealed). Next week, the interview will focus more on Gates of Gotham and Kyle's Nightwing run and just a flat out discussion of Dick Grayson.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

I heard it this morning. Really great stuff here

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By vernierhawk001

@Nightwing_Beyond: Thanks for the heads-up

darkwingdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By darkwingdan

I checked out Higgins' short film The League after listening to this - definitely worth the $3 on iTunes. I can't wait for Part 2 of this interview next week!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.