Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9430 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Job?

Avatar image for batflasharrow96
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batflasharrow96

What's his current job if he has one? Has he become an assistant detective to Jim Gordon because I haven't been keeping up with detective comics but i read the most recent issue and he's helping him out?

junkmasterzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By junkmasterzero
    @batflasharrow96: As far as I know he's living off the Wayne's fortune.  Although I vaguely remember something about a museum position, but I may be going crazy.  As far as the Gordon thing, they built a state of the art forensic crime lab for the GCPD to use in the bottom of Wayne Tower.  Dick is always helping him out because none of the other cops will use it.
    nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91
    @junkmasterzero said:
    " @batflasharrow96: As far as I know he's living off the Wayne's fortune.  Although I vaguely remember something about a museum position, but I may be going crazy.  As far as the Gordon thing, they built a state of the art forensic crime lab for the GCPD to use in the bottom of Wayne Tower.  Dick is always helping him out because none of the other cops will use it. "

Not crazy, during the end of his Nightwing series when he was living in New York he did take up the position as a museum curator.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.