Follow

Dick Grayson

Character » Dick Grayson appears in 9487 issues.

As the first Robin, Dick Grayson was the most famous sidekick in comic book history. As he ventured forth on his own, he formed the Teen Titans and became their leader. When the boy became a man, he became the independent hero known as Nightwing.

Dick Grayson vs your favorite horror movie antagonist.

Avatar image for graysonofgotham
    graysonofgotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By graysonofgotham

If there has been two consistent things in my life, It has been my love for comics and  my love for all things horror. Especially the  horror film. I guess my point is if you could see Dick Grayson, Nightwing himself, take on your favorite horror film antagonist, who would you pick? I used the word "antagonist" and not "killer" so Jigsaw from SAW for instance even tho he just sets traps and makes people make horrendous decisions BUT still does not himself "kill" per se counts in this. 

I'll start : 

Dick Grrayson is my all time favorite comic book comic book character, and Nightwing is  my favorite of  his varied personas. (truth be told I  have Nightwing tattooed on me and I' m damn proud being a Grayson fan.)  

So I got the idea for this thread while I was watching  The Collector. I really want to see  The Collection so I was re-watching  The Collector. It got me thinking...What if it was  Nightwing in that house instead of Arkin? Could  Nightwing avoid the  gruesomely deadly traps, save the  Chase family AND fight off the sick maniac that is The Collector?  For  my  money  Nightwing  would spank  him but it would be a blast to watch. 

So who do you pick? No right or wrong answer just would love to know.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By serpent222

Jason Vorhees. No matter how agile or fast Nightwing was, Jason would always catch up to him. That would be fun to see.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mine's also Dick vs Jason, however I think Dick would probably win. He's deal with stuff bigger and badder than Jason.

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RidTom

Definitely Dick vs Micheal, I've always wanted Micheal to feel terror for once

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By consolemaster001

Dick vs Jason i could see both sides winning here...

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SmoothJammin

Nightwing vs Walkers. He should have his own tv show..

(credit to mortacci-tua )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.