User Reviews
1 (0)
4.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

A Wonderful Outing 0

Wait, this comic doesn’t have the beautiful work of J.H. Williams III in it?  Damn, I’m not picking that up. Well, you should because this was by far the best read I’ve had in awhile.  Jock’s artwork jaggedly flows flawlessly with Rucka’s script which is not only occasionally surprising, but instantly badass.  Everyone should read this book… and I’m not kidding.  Everyone.  Whether you like comics or not.  Here, we have a kickass superhero who’s a lesbian and uses her defining qualities and sex...

Cutter, Part One 0

Batman and Batwoman in the same issue.  Good stuff.  The art was a little off from the past issue(s), but still good.  The story of the Cutter unfolds.  He's kidnapped three college girls and is mutilating them. Keeping part of them and leaving them for dead.  Yikes, that's nasty.  Batman is trailing a guy named Garret and catches him on a yacht.  I'm hoping we find out more about this character and what it's all about.  Unless this is leftover from a prior issue I don't have.  I'm guessing he p...