Robin and Batman have their ultimate confrontation, ending with Tim Drake being locked out of the Batcave.
Jean-Paul, as Batman, while heading back to the Batcave, and almost causes a train wreak due to his recklessness.
Meanwhile Tim gets his drivers license, and can't wait to use it. He leaves Mrs. Mcilvaine, and heads to the Batcave. There dressed as Robin, Tim sees that Jean-Paul has made a new target range and is practicing deadly force on targets shaped like Killer Croc, Catwoman and other Batman villains.
Across town, Mr. Doyle hires the Trigger Twins, to help him rob the money train. Meanwhile at Caliber Productions, Mr. Berkowitz, gets a call from the Joker, with the offer for Mr. Berkowitz to produce his biography.
Back at the Batcave, Jean-Paul catches Robin snooping around and the should be partners start fighting. The fight ends when Jean-Paul, pins Robin against the wall.
- "The Flood" a public service message by Superman.
- "DC Universe 14" one page featuring "Who is Your Favorite Bloodlines Hero?", "PUNishing Elements" and "DC Bullets." Metamorpho illustrated by Graham Nolan.
- Crocky the Crocodile is a parody of Barney the Dinosaur. Crocky has no actual appearance; he was only seen on a movie poster.
- Jean-Paul Valley added a shooting range to the Batcave.
- The Golden Age Batmobile is seen in the Batcave.
- First appearance of the Redbird.
- Last $1.25 issue.
- Story continues in Robin #1.