johnnydarkness's Detective Comics #633 - Identity Crisis review

Avatar image for johnnydarkness

Identity Crisis

This standalone tale is a serious gem. Written by Peter Milligan, this story has a definite a twilight Zone vibe to it, and is quite creepy. I loved the penciling by Tom Mandrake, it's a nice change of pace. This is a great read, and deserves to be discussed more than it does.

Other reviews for Detective Comics #633 - Identity Crisis

Alfred with wheels for legs 0

The idea of Bruce Wayne battling his duel identity is not a new idea, In Batman #112 "Am I Really Batman?" Bruce Wayne goes face to face with himself.  Peter Milligan being obsessed (in a good way) with the idea of dueling identities goes for his take on a similar idea.When I first read this years ago the take seemed so fresh.   I've recently read Batman #112, then reread this comic and the first half was not as mind blowing as I remembered.  The end was as good as I remembered and it was a trea...