johnkmccubbin91's Detective Comics #27 - The Case of the Chemical Syndicate; Old School; Better Days; Rain; The Sacrifice; Gothtopia, Part 1 of 3: The Perfect Crime; Twenty-Seven review

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91

Detective Comics #27 Review

The main story was “Gothtopia” written by regular Detective Comics writer John Layman with the artwork also coming from the usual artist Jason Fabok. Now the story itself was very interesting, taking a very different approach to the Batman mythos. It would however be the mystery behind the story that would interest me the most, with it having a “Nineteen Eighty-Four” feel to it. The artwork from Fabok would also as usual be extremely impressive, having a lot of detail to it. The layout along with action sequences also impressed me, adding a lot of excitement and intensity to the story.

Check out my full review at Imagination Centre.

Other reviews for Detective Comics #27 - The Case of the Chemical Syndicate; Old School; Better Days; Rain; The Sacrifice; Gothtopia, Part 1 of 3: The Perfect Crime; Twenty-Seven