The strange shape-shifting demons Hatengu and Gyokko attack Tanjiro and his friends in the hidden village of swordsmiths. The Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito, engages the demons, but he’ll need some help from Tanjiro and another Demon Slayer, Genya. It’s bad enough that they have to fight two upper-rank demons, but can they handle a foe who can split itself into four separate bodies and regenerate almost instantly?
- Chapter 107: In the Way
- Chapter 108: Thank You, Tokito
- Chapter 109: Won't Die
- Chapter 110: Sneaking Around
- Chapter 111: Pretentious Artist
- Chapter 112: Transitions
- Chapter 113: Bright Red Blade
- Chapter 114: Wanted: Respect
- Chapter 115: To Be A Hashira
Note: The digital edition (6/2/2020) for this volume was released before the print edition.