For the first time in over 100 years, the upper ranks of Muzan Kibutsuji’s Twelve Kizuki are not full. Angered, Muzan dispatches the survivors on another mission. Elsewhere, Tanjiro journeys to a village of swordsmiths and has to explain how his sword was so badly damaged to Haganezuka, the smith who made it. While Tanjiro waits for his sword to be repaired, enemies close in…
- Chapter 98: The Upper Ranks Gather
- Chapter 99: Someone's Dream
- Chapter 100: Go To the Village!!
- Chapter 101: A Secret
- Chapter 102: Hello, Tokito
- Chapter 103: Yoriichi Type Zero
- Chapter 104: Kotetsu
- Chapter 105: Something Came Out
- Chapter 106: Enemy Attack
Note: The digital edition (5/5/2020) for this volume was released before the print edition.