graphiccasualfreak's Demon Knights #2 - They Shall Not Pass review

Avatar image for graphiccasualfreak

A hard review to write

I really don't like writing this review. But considering my overall love for Etrigan I feel like I need to. The story in this issue is confused, messy, anachronistic, and kind of boring. The art is uneven and while there are panels that look great. Most it just looks bland and a few panels of the Demon were awful. I'm absolutely bored and uninterested in all of the Demon Knights and Etrigan as much as I love him is in so little of the comic as to have gone from virtually the main character to a cameo.

I had high hopes for this series, but until they leave the World of Warcraft stuff aside and get into the modern era. I'm not interested anymore.