Follow

Defenders

Team » Defenders appears in 793 issues.

The Defenders are a super-group in the Marvel Universe usually led by Doctor Strange. The team that wasn't a team, often fights against supernatural and magic-based opponents. Protecting humanity from the impossible!

Who should Sigourney Weaver's villain be in Defenders?

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I'm excited to see Sigourney explore her dark side! These are my 4 picks, who would you choose?

No Caption Provided

Lilith, Mother of Demons is an ancient demonic goddess with immense power and connections to Dr. Strange. It would be an unlikely turn of events to have our hand-to-hand heroes face a supernatural foe, but finding a way to work as a team to defeat such insurmountable odds could also strengthen the series.

No Caption Provided

Headhunter is ruthless and cunning. She's calculated, methodical and mysterious...a lot of great material for SW to work with. Her power is a repeat of Purple Man's mind control from Jessica Jones, but her abilities are more refined and she has a tight team of operatives at her command.

Madame Masque has family ties to the Maggia and is more deeply rooted in Iron Man's lore, but the gold mask is pretty striking and she could be a continuation of dealing in death with advanced weaponry, possibly even stolen Stark tech.

No Caption Provided

Sin is the daughter of Red Skull, eventually jacking up her head to look like ol' pa. I don't know much about her and the likelihood is pretty low, but tying into Cap's storyline would be pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.