omega_ray_jay's Deep Gravity #2 review

Avatar image for omega_ray_jay

Poseidon Adventure

Kicking off right after the explosive end to issue one, issue two runs with a disaster movie vibe very much in the style of the Poseidon adventure. The characters spend rather a lot of time disagreeing and trying to establish a plan to deal with their current predicament, and there’s a few to many ‘Oh no!’ moments which all become rather repetitive as the book goes on. The first one had a good flow that left me wanting to know more, where as this one does feel like a filler issue that doesn’t really end that much further on from where it started, which is a disappointment. The artwork is very enjoyable and has some nice showpieces, I’m hopping that the next issue recaptures the vibe of the first one and brings the series back up to form.

2.5/5