Follow

Deathstroke

Character » Deathstroke appears in 1336 issues.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, Batman, Green Arrow, the Justice League, and even gods!

deathstrokes eye

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By goldenkey

If Deathstroke lost his eye after his experiment, then how did it grow back after Drago injured his other eye???
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @goldenkey said:
    If Deathstroke lost his eye after his experiment, then how did it grow back after Drago injured his other eye???
    Plot Madness
    ndragonartist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ndragonartist

A long while back during that whole faces of evil arch he said he had full control over his body,genetics,recover ect. Anyway my theory is that he could always but kept his body from regrowing his eye back  out of guilt. So thats his way of reminding himself of what happen and punishment. His son got his throat cut and his wife shot his eye out for revenge. Maybe thats the reason. Again just a theory ANyone agree?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @ndragonartist said:

A long while back during that whole faces of evil arch he said he had full control over his body,genetics,recover ect. Anyway my theory is that he could always but kept his body from regrowing his eye back  out of guilt. So thats his way of reminding himself of what happen and punishment. His son got his throat cut and his wife shot his eye out for revenge. Maybe thats the reason. Again just a theory ANyone agree?

I just hope this gets into the comic, it will help a lot to deathstroke character development.
    I mean, people say he dont care about his kids, but he was in his own weird, bizzarre, sic way t great father.
    I mean he take care of them, from the shadows, but he did.
    Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Hazlenaut

His healing ability isn't that high compared to other characters. No wonder he avoids getting injured. Someone told me his eye was lost by Green Arrow. Is this what the reboot changed? I guess they finally gave him vulnerabilities so he would have to rely on others for certain task.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By John Valentine

@Hazlenaut said:

His healing ability isn't that high compared to other characters. No wonder he avoids getting injured. Someone told me his eye was lost by Green Arrow. Is this what the reboot changed? I guess they finally gave him vulnerabilities so he would have to rely on others for certain task.

Green Arrow shoved an arrow through the eyepatch, into the socket, during Identity crisis. I'm pretty sure the eye was already lost.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By darktiger

@John Valentine said:

@Hazlenaut said:

Green Arrow shoved an arrow through the eyepatch, into the socket, during Identity crisis. I'm pretty sure the eye was already lost.

probably

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlueArrow

I thought that because it was lost before his experimentation, it would not grow back

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe Deathstroke healing power grew over time ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.