Follow

Deathstroke

Character » Deathstroke appears in 1335 issues.

Genetically engineered to surpass all human limits, Slade Wilson was once a soldier but now works as one of the most feared assassins in the DC Universe. He has frequently clashed with the Teen Titans, Batman, Green Arrow, the Justice League, and even gods!

Blind side

Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Band Lone

I was thinking about Deathstroke's healing factor and his eye and all that. It came to question in my mind

Has his eye ever been a burden to him? Has it cost him a battle? Anything that he regrets about it?  

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Epsilon5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Epsilon5

During the big fight in Identity Crisis Green Arrow stabbed Slade in his bad eye, causing him to lose his temper which cost him big time, if it weren't for Dr. Light the Justice League may have finally caught him. 

also In Birds of prey #90  Black Canary nearly beat Deathstroke by taking advantage of his blind side and wounded his only remaining one which cost him a job.

but most of the time his impairment doesn't effect him at all in combat, most of the time his down fall is his egomania and pride.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @Epsilon5:
    Maybe im thinking of what his daughter had at one point but i thought he put an enhancement in his eye so he can see at night or heat signatures?
    Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Band Lone
    @Epsilon5:  I see 

@DEGRAAF:
    That be awesome :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.