Follow

Death-Stalker

Character » Death-Stalker appears in 52 issues.

Previously known as the Exterminator, Death-Stalker became a terrifying criminal after gaining strange powers from an accident with the time-displacer ray.

Very Underrated

fishinsoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fishinsoup

I think Death Stalker is pretty much a very underrated villain. It seems that no one remembers him but I think that he had one the best Pre Miller Daredevil stories. Every issue he appeared he always developed a great deal of fear with his touch of fear. I also think that his appearances is one of the most frigteningh (his clothes, hat,). Urghhhh....... i better face The Hulk than Death Stalker in empty, dark room. It seems that no one really remembers him because he previous was Exterminator who was another Silver Age Z villain. It even suprises me that Z villain can transform himself to A- villain. I also need to note that he even gave a tough fight to Avengers and almost whooped their asses.

Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
    #1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By #1ElderScrollsFan

scary!!!
    scary!!!

fishinsoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fishinsoup

I don't know if you are ironic but I really recommend you some Death Stalker if you have not read anything Pre Miller Daredevil era.

Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Argantyr

Death-Stalker was a pretty cool villain while he lasted, I loved the character design, the power set, a shame he couldn't pop back up in modern marvel [though who knows, he may have a chance] but then again...I can't help but feel like if he did make a ressurection, he'd get jobbed by some initiate team or something equally embarrassing [Similar to what happened to Flag-Smasher, a pretty decent Captain America villain.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Kairan1979

I'm interested if we are going to see new Death-Stalker after Villains for Hire series ends.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By infonation

@fishinsoup: You think this guy is more intimidating than the HULK?! That's reason enough for him to come back, and I don't mean as some loser that any idiot hero can beat to death with minimal effort!

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Chaos Prime

loved this character, very Dark & mysterious.

talltrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By talltrees

Intangibility would be one of the powers I would love to have. Along with super strength. Think Vision. Please bring DS back. In Marvel death is not the end.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.