Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Why does people say the voices?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

I am sure those voices are actually his voice and are part of the breacking the forth wall, the yellow boxes are his mind and the white ones is his voice when he is the narrator. 
    Since he Knows he is in a comic he could talk with them, that dont change is himself and a way to make fun of internal monologues. 
    I mean the letters are the same that the one that are used when he talks, when people hear voice he they hear other guy voices, not his own voice. 
    I know people belvie he is mad, but people say Wolverine is sane, so if Wolverine is the example of being sane, Deadpool is not more insane that Logan.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

..... what the hell?

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The Lobster

It's a little hard to make out what you're saying, might wanna go back and do a tiny bit of grammer and spell check. 

The only person who writes the voices like two voices is Daniel Way, everyone else writes it like the yellow box is his internal monologue and the white box is the writer of the book he's in. So yeah with the exception of Daniel Way, Deadpool does break the 4th wall with the voices. 

I still hate them though.

KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By KenTheProfile
    @DeathpooltheT1000

one correction, Deadpool thinks he is in a comicbook but is not. it really hard to get in other words he is not self aware.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @The Lobster said:
    It's a little hard to make out what you're saying, might wanna go back and do a tiny bit of grammer and spell check.   The only person who writes the voices like two voices is Daniel Way, everyone else writes it like the yellow box is his internal monologue and the white box is the writer of the book he's in. So yeah with the exception of Daniel Way, Deadpool does break the 4th wall with the voices.   I still hate them though.
    Blame the Battle forum after the last round of Q vs Galactus my grammar is horrible. 
    I hate battles, but i love Q. 
    Still why does people belive, those voices are from like i dont know, another guy. 
    @KenTheProfile said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000:  one correction, Deadpool thinks he is in a comicbook but is not. it really hard to get in other words he is not self aware.
    So every time i buy a Deadpool comic book he is not in a comic?
    KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KenTheProfile
    @DeathpooltheT1000
    to make it more accurate, the writers write him to think he is in a comic book. in other words he does not actually know he is in a comic book it's just part of his insanity.
    Miss Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Miss Marvel

Deadpool's crazy not insane, like Wolverine said.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @KenTheProfile said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000: to make it more accurate, the writers write him to think he is in a comic book. in other words he does not actually know he is in a comic book it's just part of his insanity.
    He is not insane, he play dumb and nuts. 
    Yeah but that mean, every comic book character belive they live in the real world. 
    How can they be sane, since they live in a world of fantasy? 
    Also when he is in Videogames or movies, he look to know he is not in a comic book.
    KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KenTheProfile
    @DeathpooltheT1000

Because of reasons.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KenTheProfile: If Deadpool belives he is in a comic, he would act like that in every media.
    KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KenTheProfile
    @DeathpooltheT1000
    at first thought yes but then you remember he is being writen by a diffrent person. 

by the way great taste always nice to talk with another wrestling fan
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Lobster
    @KenTheProfile: Are you getting a bit philosophical with this debate between Deadpool and the 4th wall? Cause if so I had no idea it was possible to have a philosophical debate about a character like Deadpool.
    ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssejllenrad
    @The Lobster : Philosophy is craziness sugar-coated in arrogance and highfalutin words. It suits Deadpool.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Lobster
    @ssejllenrad: I always thought Philosophy was brilliance masked by crazy ideas.....your right that does suit Deadpool.
    ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssejllenrad
    @The Lobster said:
    @ssejllenrad: I always thought Philosophy was brilliance masked by crazy ideas.....your right that does suit Deadpool.
    Crazy? Masked? Brilliant? It doesn't just suit him. You're description of philosophy is exactly synonymous with the word "Deadpool"!
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Lobster
    @ssejllenrad said:

@The Lobster said:

Crazy? Masked? Brilliant? It doesn't just suit him. You're description of philosophy is exactly synonymous with the word "Deadpool"!
    Well it is only my description, Aristotle called Philosophy the "science that considers truth." Nothing like that sounds like Deadpool. Describing Philosophy is a pretty relative thing since it all depends on what you think philosophy is. That's one of the reasons I enjoy philosophical debates, a philosophical debate about Deadpool is right up my alley.
    KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KenTheProfile
    @The Lobster
    not on purpose. but one can have it on any subject today I just read a essay called Consider the lobster(no pun meant) by david foster wallace on eating lobster anfd it on philosophy.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Lobster
    @KenTheProfile said:
    @The Lobster : not on purpose. but one can have it on any subject today I just read a essay called Consider the lobster(no pun meant) by david foster wallace on eating lobster anfd it on philosophy.
    Well that's a weird coincidence. 

It's true though, I did an entire presentation for philosophy class on how Inception is one of the greatest philosophical movies ever made. I got 100% on it. I was quite proud of myself. Philosophy is everywhere.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KenTheProfile said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000: at first thought yes but then you remember he is being writen by a diffrent person.  by the way great taste always nice to talk with another wrestling fan
    My taste on wrestling is better that my taste in women, movies and comic books.  
    I am mexican and i bron on the 80s, so i watched all the awesome 90s decade, Rey Mysterio when he was The High Fly Machine, Juvy, Psicosis and all those wrestkler that changed the face of wrestling.
    @ssejllenrad said:
    @The Lobster : Philosophy is craziness sugar-coated in arrogance and highfalutin words. It suits Deadpool.
    Ha i love this one. 
    @The Lobster said:
    @ssejllenrad said:

@The Lobster said:

Well it is only my description, Aristotle called Philosophy the "science that considers truth." Nothing like that sounds like Deadpool. Describing Philosophy is a pretty relative thing since it all depends on what you think philosophy is. That's one of the reasons I enjoy philosophical debates, a philosophical debate about Deadpool is right up my alley.
    All in life is subjective and relative, that why there is no truth. 
    Truth is a pretty way to say my own subjective fantasy.
    @The Lobster said:
    @KenTheProfile said:
    @The Lobster : not on purpose. but one can have it on any subject today I just read a essay called Consider the lobster(no pun meant) by david foster wallace on eating lobster anfd it on philosophy.
    Well that's a weird coincidence.   It's true though, I did an entire presentation for philosophy class on how Inception is one of the greatest philosophical movies ever made. I got 100% on it. I was quite proud of myself. Philosophy is everywhere.
    Inception said Real World is a Lieeeeeee. 
    Also the cookies.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The Lobster
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @The Lobster said:
    @KenTheProfile said:
    Well that's a weird coincidence.   It's true though, I did an entire presentation for philosophy class on how Inception is one of the greatest philosophical movies ever made. I got 100% on it. I was quite proud of myself. Philosophy is everywhere.
    Inception said Real World is a Lieeeeeee. Also the cookies.
    Actually Cobb's real world is a lie, there obviously was a real world before he began tampering with dreams. It was when Cobb began tampering with dreams that the line between the real world and the dream world was blurred so much that it was hard to tell the difference. So the real world does exist, but the real question is.... Was Cobb in the real world at the begining of the movie or in his own dream world?
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Lobster said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @The Lobster said:
    @KenTheProfile said:
    Actually Cobb's real world is a lie, there obviously was a real world before he began tampering with dreams. It was when Cobb began tampering with dreams that the line between the real world and the dream world was blurred so much that it was hard to tell the difference. So the real world does exist, but the real question is.... Was Cobb in the real world at the begining of the movie or in his own dream world?
    Cmon the whole world is part of the dream the last level that plays in the movie, is this world, that why the last song is from a singer that was played by some one in the movie, why almost in every movie we see Alfred, why he neever explain how the machine work, works with magic like in that movie with Wolverine and Batman. 
    Nolan was doing Inception long before you were seeing the movie.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Lobster
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @The Lobster said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @The Lobster said:
    @KenTheProfile said:
    Cmon the whole world is part of the dream the last level that plays in the movie, is this world, that why the last song is from a singer that was played by some one in the movie, why almost in every movie we see Alfred, why he neever explain how the machine work, works with magic like in that movie with Wolverine and Batman. Nolan was doing Inception long before you were seeing the movie.
    The last level was Limbo, it's where your brain goes when you die in a dream. They explain in the movie that it's a place where all brains are connected, a shared subconscious. If it was the real world then when Cobb entered it he would see everyone sleeping since Limbo is connected to everyone. The only way to enter limbo is blur the line between dreams and reality so thin that limbo practically becomes your reality. That's why when Mal and Cobb are down there they actually begin to think that Limbo IS the real world, but it's not because they can kill themselves and wake up one more layer closer to the real world, that's why Mal went crazy. She thought there were more layers to climb (due to Cobb's tampering with her mind)  the whole movie is about trying to find out if Cobb was right and there were no more layers to travel, or if Mal was right and Cobb is still dreaming and his dream world has become his real world.  

Whosoever side you choose is left to the audience. There are facts to support both. That's what makes it such a great movie, you can make up the ending. The only person who knows is Christopher Nolan and he refuses to tell.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Lobster said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @The Lobster said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    @The Lobster said:
    @KenTheProfile said:
    Cmon the whole world is part of the dream the last level that plays in the movie, is this world, that why the last song is from a singer that was played by some one in the movie, why almost in every movie we see Alfred, why he neever explain how the machine work, works with magic like in that movie with Wolverine and Batman. Nolan was doing Inception long before you were seeing the movie.
    The last level was Limbo, it's where your brain goes when you die in a dream. They explain in the movie that it's a place where all brains are connected, a shared subconscious. If it was the real world then when Cobb entered it he would see everyone sleeping since Limbo is connected to everyone. The only way to enter limbo is blur the line between dreams and reality so thin that limbo practically becomes your reality. That's why when Mal and Cobb are down there they actually begin to think that Limbo IS the real world, but it's not because they can kill themselves and wake up one more layer closer to the real world, that's why Mal went crazy. She thought there were more layers to climb (due to Cobb's tampering with her mind)  the whole movie is about trying to find out if Cobb was right and there were no more layers to travel, or if Mal was right and Cobb is still dreaming and his dream world has become his real world.    Whosoever side you choose is left to the audience. There are facts to support both. That's what makes it such a great movie, you can make up the ending. The only person who knows is Christopher Nolan and he refuses to tell.
    Actually the whole movie is about how does you know the real world is real, after all if is a dream makes sense to you, i about how much you world is created by you. 
    That why Nolan is so brilliant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.