Official Deadpool Series Thread

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Mr. Wilson

If you liked that you'll love this: There is a podcast available on Marvel.com and itunes that has an exclusive interview with Daniel Way about the new series.  It is very informative and helpful.  I highly reccomend it if you are a Pool fan.

Here is one question they ask:

Will Deadpool fight the Thunderbolts?

Yes.  It'll be great.

:)

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Suigetsu

OMG! I just downloaded it and checked it out!

VS the thunderbolts huh? this is gonna be so awesome!

Now I want to know, wich are the forums that they tend to check for this questions etc..? and wath myspace page is the one from the podcaster?

I guess we will be seeing more of this after the first 2 issues have been released, btw in wich online store is it possible to buy the new deadpool series? and when I say this I meant the variants.

Note: he said that DP may become involved with x- force, hehehe.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

In the giant packet of advanced Marvel books I received, this book was not one of them. I got like 6 horrible X-related titles, but not the one I was actually excited to read (that would be this one). I have to wait with everyone else until Wednesday morning.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Suigetsu

:s horrible x related titles xD!

well yeah I guess everyone will have to wait till next week, meanwhile try to kill the time with the podcast or playing deadpool in mugen, dunno.

srsly I want this comic so bad right now :(!!!!
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Suigetsu said:
":s horrible x related titles xD!
well yeah I guess everyone will have to wait till next week, meanwhile try to kill the time with the podcast or playing deadpool in mugen, dunno.

srsly I want this comic so bad right now :(!!!!
"
Wolverine was the only one of them worth reading
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Thats good and I can't wait for T-bolts!!!!!!

1 week and a half to go!

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57  Edited By lboy

T-bolts vs. Deadpool sounds good to me!!!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I'd also like to see him take om Ares. That'd be cool.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Suigetsu

Deadpool vs thunderbolts xD! Is it going to reall be like 20 issues or he was just kidding? LOL

I think the arc after this will involve x-force and cable.

Your guesses for the 2nd arc?
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mr. Wilson

T-Ray or some other DP villain.

I found an article with Daniel Way in it.  I'll post it here in a minute.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Suigetsu

If we see T-ray again I hope they put him as frightening, cold and calculative as he used to be in the Joe kelly run DP 1-33, because the current oneis pretty goofy.

Meanwhile while you post the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jaiWIhruk

Deadpool vs the CLOWNS!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Mr. Wilson

lol
Check this out:

August 26, 2008 - If you like your superheroes dark, violent, and a little twisted, who can you turn to? For the past several years at Marvel, the man for the job has been Daniel Way. The writer first debuted several years ago with violent romps like Bullseye: Greatest Hits and Supreme Power: Nighthawk. Way's work has attracted its fair share of controversy over the years, but more importantly, it's attracted high sales and reader interest.

September 2008 looks to be one of the biggest months of Way's career so far. Wolverine: Origins is crossing over with X-Men: Legacy in a storyline called Original Sin. This is also the storyline that sees mega star Mike Deodato, Jr. come on board as permanent artist for Origins. Way is also launching a new, ongoing Deadpool series this month. As it turns out, the Merc with Mouth was just waiting for the right opportunity to jump back into the spotlight, and Secret Invasion is that opportunity.

We sat down to have a nice long chat with Way and pick his brain on both projects. Thanks to some uhh... technical difficulties, we'll be presenting the interview in two parts. Today we focus on Deadpool. What plans does Way have for the goofball assassin? How does he play into the invasion? Just how crazy is Way's version of the character? We discuss all this and more.

IGN Comics: Since this is the first time we're getting you on the spot I wanted to discuss your background in comics and how you first broke into the industry. What got you into comics, and what were you reading in those early days?

Daniel Way:
I wasn't a big comic book reader when I was younger. Frankly, I couldn't afford them, even when they were 60 and 75 cents. Any comics I was exposed to when I was younger were at the barber shop - the Donald Duck comics and stuff like that. And every once in a while I'd go the dentist and they'd have those comics with half the cover cut off. Remember ever seeing those?

IGN Comics: I remember. Definitely.

Way:
The first comics I read were through a friend of mine, John Matmiller. I met him, and then later I found out he was the manager of a comic book store. We would hang out a lot and shoot pool and stuff. I would stop by the store with him later on, just to see the place, and he'd tell me to read this or read that. I was never really interested. Then he handed me one with a cover I liked and told me to give it a try. It was a Hellblazer comic. I read it and I really liked it. It was actually the first issue that Steve Dillon and Garth Ennis did together. I now have an autographed copy of it signed by both of them.

I really liked it. This was when I realized that comics were a medium and not a genre. You could tell any kind of story through comics. I went back to him later and asked if he had any more like Hellblazer, and he said he had a ****load like that. Some Sin City and Bratpack and Watchmen and all of what you'd call the "canon," right? All the big ones. I started picking through and finding ones I liked, figuring out what I liked about certain stories and what I didn't like, and what I thought worked really well.

And that was probably around 1994. I had a few comics I would keep track of. I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but we'd all sit around, usually pretty drunk, and I'd just roll out stories about the things I had done in my life. John told me I should write some of it down. He was the one that convinced me to give writing a try. I told him I didn't really have the patience or the time to do such a thing. So he told me to just try writing a comic book, because they're only 22 pages long.

I didn't want to write anything autobiographical, so instead I wrote a fictional story. It was a book called Violent Lifestyles. I wrote it, and I bull****ted a computer store into giving me a computer for a whole lot of money on credit. Then I got on the Internet and found an artist. We put the first issue together and it won the Xeric Grant. That allowed me to get the book out since I didn't have any money in my home. The book ended up in the hands of Axel Alonso, who had just come over to Marvel from DC/Vertigo. He offered me a job. There you go. [laughs] That's the whole story.

IGN Comics: You said Hellblazer was pretty much your first real foray into comics, and a lot of what you've written at Marvel involves the same sort of gritty, violent, street-level characters like Nighthawk, Bullseye, and Wolverine.

Way:
Yeah, I guess I haven't strayed too far from the source, have I? [laughs]

IGN Comics: I'm just wondering if you feel a certain affinity for characters like that?

Way:
I don't know. I guess I do. I don't think you can read a hell of a lot into that. I write the stories I like to read. It's that easy. I'm trying to affect the entertainment landscape and make it more suitable to me, you know? That's really what I'm doing. It's not that I'm a master criminal living by proxy through my written word. It's just that I dig these kinds of stories. It's a type of story that works with or without the superhero element. Maybe that's it.

IGN Comics: So now you've been around at Marvel for a few years, and your next big project is Deadpool. What would you say attracted you to the book in the first place? What made him the next character for you to tackle?

Way:
I'm a fan of the character, and I've been aware of the character for a while. Axel and I had spoken several times over the years about the possibility of doing a Deadpool book. I liked the character's sense of humor. I liked that it was very nontraditional in that you could tell wildly different types of stories with the character. He's pretty much the only character who's aware of the fact that he's inside a comic book, and he acts accordingly. I think he has th potential to do that Jerry Bruckheimer type of big-budget action stuff and, at the same time, do these really off-the-wall character pieces. It's just an opportunity to do a mainstream book where you can throw all the rules out the window. You can really stretch on a book like this.

IGN Comics: You had Deadpool appear in the "Deep End" arc in Wolverine: Origins. Was that essentially a way of testing the waters for an ongoing series?

Way:
Yeah, in a lot of different ways. I was living in Savannah at the time, and the Savannah College of Art and Design has this Editor's Day where they fly out a bunch of editors from all the different comic book companies to meet with the sequential art students. I met Axel at the airport, and we had made a date to talk about what we were going to do for this next arc of Origins. It needed something else.

At the same time, as a parallel, we were having conversations about doing a Deadpool book. At that point it was still up in the air. There was a possibility of doing a Cable book or a Deadpool book. We kind of unofficially said that we'd rather do Deadpool. Then we realized that it would be perfect, that Deadpool was what we needed fr this story arc in origins, which became "Deep End."

Once we had him in there we started to give him more of the spotlight. It gave me a chance to write the character and to get comfortable and familiar with him. It gave readers and fans of the character a chance to see if I had a handle on the character and find out how I would treat him in a story. It was a soft opening for both myself and the readers. And it advanced our plotline in Origins. He was the magic glue that got us where we needed to be at that point in the timeline.
IGN Comics: How closely connected is "Deep End" to the opening of Deadpool?

Way:
It's not integral to the Deadpool series. Deadpool is not going to be Origins, where everything is intensely interconnected and we're constantly moving puzzle pieces around to reveal or obscure pieces as needed. Deadpool is a character that lives in the moment. We're not going to be delving into his past and exploring it in depth. Quite frankly, I do enough of that in Origins.

As far as "Deep End," I think it's a nice introduction to Deadpool, but as to whether it's integral to the plot of the ongoing series, it's not. You'll see as the first couple story arcs of Deadpool roll out that a pattern emerges. Deadpool goes into a strange spiral, and it puts him in a very weird place, which is exactly where you want him to be. It's a very story-rich environment for an ongoing series. The Deadpool series on its own kicks off with some really big events, and everything you need to know is in issue #1.

IGN Comics: You're kicking off the series with a tie-in to Secret Invasion. Do you find it challenging to both establish this new book and give it an identity while also playing into this larger story?

Way:
Well, Deadpool is the kind of character who's defined through his actions. He makes it very plain to you who he is immediately. He's an incredibly capable mercenary, yet at the same time he has a sense of humor, and that gets across in the first couple panels. Once you've got that, you know who Deadpool is. It doesn't take a hell of a lot of setup to get the reader teed up for the story.

The challenge that comes whenever you're dealing with a crossover is that Marvel is a very creative place. Creators come up with ideas for these events and then the tie-ins and crossovers and everything. We try not to nail too much to the floor, because then you limit creativity. There have been a couple times where we've had to rework plot elements that have shifted, and we've had to make the corresponding maneuver and get in line. That's all part of working in a creative environment. We don't come up with this hard and fast plan that we all have to stick to. The story tends to dictate what we're going to do. As well it should be.

When I first started working at Marvel I kept turning in stories and having a lot of problems as far as content. You can look back at my career, and there was one point where I had more books pulled due to content than I did published books. So I wondered if there some sort bible or set of rules so I could avoid going through all of this heartbreak. My editor said, and this is some of the best advice he's ever given me, "You never want that. As soon as they write that down and start making everyone want to obey them, it's just going to swirl down the tubes." He's right. There are no strict rules other than no smoking, and evidently if you're a horrible, horrible person or dying of lung cancer, then it makes sense. But there's the whole idea that you can't do it to be cool. I like that and it's something that I agree with. But yeah, **** rules! [laughs]

IGN Comics: So how would you describe the overall level of violence and graphic content? Are you shooting for as mature a book as possible with this one?

Way:
It's very high on both counts. As the violence gets bigger, the humor and that manic behavior become bigger. He's always going to rise to the occasion. He's always going to be crazier than the situation. Obviously, opening up in Secret Invasion, it's a fever pitch. I think readers are going to be impressed with what he pulls off in the first issue. We're not really ramping up because we start at the top and then go up, actually.

Looking back, I don't think a Deadpool book has ever been this big, other than the very peak of his popularity in the '90s when he was in every book. This is big stuff, and he plays a really big part in Secret Invasion, and in the Marvel Universe as it exists after the invasion, and in the next revolution of the Marvel U. He plays a big part in that as well. We're gearing him up for a lot of stories down the road.

IGN Comics: Can you say anything more specific about what role he plays in Invasion? The solicits make it seem that he'll be in a pretty unique position to save the world.

Way:
Yeah, that's basically it. In the first story arc Deadpool will save the world. I can't tell you exactly how, but he saves it from the Skrull invasion. [laughs] You just have to read it and see. Anymore clues and it would just be... too close.

IGN Comics: Well, that certainly piques my interest, at least.

Way:
[laughs] I wanted it to be that way. I wanted it to be huge, because Deadpool is a character who – and with the best intentions – didn't have that in the previous incarnation of the book. And that was great – I loved that book. Where I think the mistake was made was that it was too easy to ignore. It was populated with characters that only really appeared in the Deadpool book. It was kind of insular. It was the Deadpool-verse, and it only referenced events that happened in the book itself. It would reach out every once in a while, but not in any real, measurable way. It wasn't making big moves. And, again, I look back to the '90s. You always want to look back to the genesis of a character, which is a little unusual for Deadpool, because in his intro to comics he was really kind of a flat character.

In my opinion, it wasn't until Joe Kelly started fleshing him out that he really popped off the page. But, he used to be a big wheel. Within the Marvel Universe, whenever Deadpool showed up, he advanced storylines. It got characters moving and started the ball rolling. On the other side of the mirror, when Deadpool showed up in a book – boom – it was printing money. That luster has been lost, and out objective with this book is to bring him back to where he used to be. We approach this book like Deadpool would. It's the book that won't be ignored.

IGN Comics: Would you say there are other standout characters readers should be keeping an eye out for in these early issues?

Way:
In the first arc – yes. I can't tell you who it is. The reveal at the end of the second issue is a big surprise, and then there's another surprise at the end of issue #3. I was on the Secret Invasion panel at San Diego, and ten minutes into it we realized that it was the most ill-conceived panel ever. The whole crossover is based on surprises and what you don't know. Every issue, even the tie-ins, is revelation after revelation. There was so very little that we could actually talk about, because everything is predicated on the reader being surprised. We said as much a we could, but halfway through we realized that was it and we might as well be done. I can say that I don't think anyone will expect how these first few issues end, especially the first three. If you thought you knew how crazy Deadpool is, you've only seen the first slice. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Stay tuned to IGN Comics as we bring you the second half of the interview in a few days.
Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Suigetsu

OMG! Daniel Way its freaking awesome and cool!
From hes humble origins he has triumphed ito a kickass writter!

And its out Next week!

it seems there will be a quick cover on hes past because in one of those spoiler picks there is kilebrew and that mofo of ajax.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Preview for #2:

August 28, 2008 -
Deadpool #2
32 full color pages
Written by: Daniel Way
Art by: Paco Medina
Release Date: September 24, 2008
Price: $2.99

Be sure to check out IGN's interview with writer Daniel Way by

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DEADPOOL

Thanks for posting those Mr. Wilson.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mr. Wilson

No problem.  It looks like DP might be training some Skrulls!

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DEADPOOL
Mr. Wilson said:
"No problem.  It looks like DP might be training some Skrulls!"
Probably to fail, lol.
Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Suigetsu

Yeah, like:
Ok now I want everyone to cut hes hand.

*everyone chops its hand*

Now put it back like this... see.

*Everyone tries and cant do it*

All this spoilers are somehow bad, cause ..... well they are spoilers.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I just wish it didn't get delayed!!!!    :(

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DEADPOOL
Mr. Wilson said:
"I just wish it didn't get delayed!!!!    :("
Wait, what?
Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Suigetsu

Oh you didnt know?
Instead of going out on the 3rth its going out on the 10th.

:S, they better give us a poster or sumething, either for sale or included in a comic.

Hercules.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#72  Edited By Hercules.
Mr. Wilson said:
"

Preview for #2:

August 28, 2008 -
Deadpool #2
32 full color pages
Written by: Daniel Way
Art by: Paco Medina
Release Date: September 24, 2008
Price: $2.99

Be sure to check out IGN's interview with writer Daniel Way by clicking here.

A SECRET INVASION TIE-IN!

"ONE OF US," PART 2

The Merc with a Mouth is back, even deadlier and more deranged than before! The planet has been invaded by Skrulls, everything's gone topsy-turvy…but, in Deadpool's world, that just means it's Monday! Crazy times call for crazy men, but c'mon, this guy's insane! Like it or not, Deadpool may be the only person on the planet who can save us…but who's to say he wants to?

Be here for the explosive debut of the new ongoing series by writer Daniel Way (WOLVERINE: ORIGINS, GHOST RIDER, BULLSEYE: GREATEST HITS) and fan-favorite artist Paco Medina (NEW WARRIORS, NEW X-MEN)! Deadpool: His madness is his method! You won't want to miss it!

- Marvel

Cover
Interior Art
Interior Art
Interior Art
"

Nice art work. ^^
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Suigetsu said:
"Oh you didnt know?
Instead of going out on the 3rth its going out on the 10th.

:S, they better give us a poster or sumething, either for sale or included in a comic."

I think they changed the date because the core SI series is coming out that day and that brings in more people to the shops so Deadpool can get better sells.
Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Suigetsu

Nice observation Mr. Wilson, it seems like Marvel its doing some selling strategies and I am not really frustrated, its only one more week after all right?

Still I want my bloody comic already!
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Mr. Wilson
Suigetsu said:
"Nice observation Mr. Wilson, it seems like Marvel its doing some selling strategies and I am not really frustrated, its only one more week after all right?
Still I want my bloody comic already!
"
Me too. 
They finally released the Ed McGunness variant and it looks as though he is working for the Skrulls like I thought he would!

TheDrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By TheDrifter

Is #1 out yet?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

#1 is not out...

Delayed! Again! Hopefully it will be out Sept 10. I believe Marvel still says it's slated for Thursday (Not Wed because of holiday weekend) but retailers are not getting the book this week.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Suigetsu

Retailers are not getting the book this week?

Aw man this sucks for me cause I am living outside the U.S. atm, so I will have to wait more for my retailers to get it.

The are good pals, they have promised to reserve me all the variants without having to pre-order anything hehe.
Deadpool working for the skrulls? omg I wonder wath is he planning.
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I don't know why, Diamond (the people that ship ALL of the DC/Marvel books) has no clue, so it's a problem over at Marvel.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Like I said, they are waiting for the SI series to come out so there will be more money.  I love Ed's cover.

TheDrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#81  Edited By TheDrifter
inferiorego said:
"#1 is not out...

Delayed! Again! Hopefully it will be out Sept 10. I believe Marvel still says it's slated for Thursday (Not Wed because of holiday weekend) but retailers are not getting the book this week."
Damn
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Suigetsu said:
"Retailers are not getting the book this week?
Aw man this sucks for me cause I am living outside the U.S. atm, so I will have to wait more for my retailers to get it.

The are good pals, they have promised to reserve me all the variants without having to pre-order anything hehe.
"
oh he doesn't even know what he is planning.......

but thats how he rolls
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mr. Wilson
T.J. Magnum said:
"Suigetsu said:

"

but thats how he rolls"
I know ths is so Deadpool.  Daniel has my confidence.

It looks like Deadpool sees if they follow his commands by making them cut off their own hands.  :)
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Mr. Wilson said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Suigetsu said:

"

but thats how he rolls"
I know ths is so Deadpool.  Daniel has my confidence.

It looks like Deadpool sees if they follow his commands by making them cut off their own hands.  :)"

only DP can pull that off
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I just wish it wasn't delayed.   :(

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By T.J. Magnum
Mr. Wilson said:
"I just wish it wasn't delayed.   :("

same V_V
Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Are you getting the variants?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By T.J. Magnum

no..........

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I am.   Do you not like them or just don't feel like paying $3 for a cover?  lol

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Art-work.sick

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Paco Medina is really taking his art to a new level.  He's the next great DP artist.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Suigetsu

Yeah! I really need to get a signed issue of him!
I am getting all the variants, as soon as they go out!

I hope Paco Medina and Daniel Way stay forever! they just make an excelent duo and have put a taste and personality to this comic!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Yes.  I wonder if he'll ever get behind though?!

I hope not but if he does I think Clayton Crain will be good. 

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By lboy

This series looks great!!!

When does it come out!!!

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I be the volume my go hardcover first.  That'd be interesting.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Suigetsu

Hardcover?
You know wath would be uber neat?
If they putted together all the Joe Kelly run with its annuals and specials (including widdle wade special) in a single hardcover omnibus.

Also they will be needing to do this new saga an omnibus because it looks amaizing! seriously I was stunned when I saw all the super art with the coloring.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I have been waiting for a hardcover like you suggested.  Marvel needs to take it there.

The new series would be awesome in an omnibus as well with introductions or afterwards by Joe Kelly, Fabien Niciezi, Rob Leifeld, and Daniel Way.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Suigetsu

Yeah, those have been the best that deadpool has ever had right?
well to be sincere I really dont liked much the art of reifield but he designed the character so he has to be in there.

Marvel could make that Omnibus, we just have to ask them by mail but since no one does.....

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Mr. Wilson

The thing is sometimes they don't respond and I think they'll make it in the long run.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#100  Edited By gmanfromheck

Guess who gets an early look at issue #1?  So you can all be assured that it's coming out next week.  Actually I think I'll eat a late lunch before I read it. 

Sorry to gloat but...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.