how can u kill deadpool

  • 133 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for mirror_master
#1 Posted by Mirror Master (53 posts) - - Show Bio

how can u kill deadpool    
Avatar image for inferiorego
#2 Posted by inferiorego (25588 posts) - - Show Bio

easy: you stop writing him into Marvel comic books. Poof! Dead.

Staff
Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#3 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14566 posts) - - Show Bio

to completly kill him off where he cant come back at all is imposible as long as Thanos has cursed him  you know right? , to kill him off for awhile  just liquidate him
@inferiorego: didnt consider taht lol

Avatar image for cherry_bomb
#4 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" easy: you stop writing him into Marvel comic books. Poof! Dead. "
Hopefully someone will do that.
Avatar image for innervenom123
#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

Same as Wolverine: Cut off his head and keep it the hell away from his body.

Avatar image for inferiorego
#6 Posted by inferiorego (25588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @inferiorego said:
" easy: you stop writing him into Marvel comic books. Poof! Dead. "
Hopefully someone will do that. "
He was much better as a supporting cast member or guest star rather than a lead character
Staff
Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#7 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14566 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: i disagree i think he was just better when he was solo and back in original run , granted as a co lead with cable he did well to. Hes both overused as a character now and undersold in terms of abilty most of the time to
Avatar image for warlock360
#8 Posted by warlock360 (28181 posts) - - Show Bio

"Death fell in love with him, and she wont let him die", so the officials.

Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#9 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14566 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:  actualy Thanos wont let him die and has cursed deadpool to never be with lady death since he wants her for himself
Avatar image for cherry_bomb
#10 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine.
His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬

Avatar image for warlock360
#11 Posted by warlock360 (28181 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Voidheart:  actualy Thanos wont let him die and has cursed deadpool to never be with lady death since he wants her for himself "
cool
Avatar image for edwardwindsor
#12 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14566 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:  lady death is shown to prefer Wade over Thanos but since wades now cursed he cna never be with lady death unless Thanos removes said curse which probs wont happen anytime soon
Avatar image for innervenom123
#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Says you. 
 

No Caption Provided

I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly. 
 
"I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line.
Avatar image for thefilmkiller
#14 Posted by The Lobster (1740 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has been cursed with life, so nothing in the world can kill him. You can keep him temporarily dead but not for long. 
 
This is the guy who has survived a nuclear explosion and asked for a fresca after wards.

Avatar image for cherry_bomb
#15 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Says you. 
 

No Caption Provided
I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly.   "I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line. "
Is that picture supposed to be funny? 
The artwork is about the only thing that makes me laugh.
Avatar image for innervenom123
#16 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Says you. 
 

No Caption Provided
I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly.   "I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line. "
Is that picture supposed to be funny?  The artwork is about the only thing that makes me laugh. "
Yes, it is. Idc for Liefield's art either, so yeah. It's cool, I just think DP is hilarious =P
Avatar image for edamame
#17 Posted by Edamame (30638 posts) - - Show Bio

Stryfe killed Deadpool.

Avatar image for cherry_bomb
#18 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Says you. 
 

No Caption Provided
I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly.   "I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line. "
Is that picture supposed to be funny?  The artwork is about the only thing that makes me laugh. "
Yes, it is. Idc for Liefield's art either, so yeah. It's cool, I just think DP is hilarious =P "
It's a matter of opinion. :P and I for one ... just don't see the humour in any of that. x]
Avatar image for innervenom123
#19 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Says you. 
 

No Caption Provided
I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly.   "I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line. "
Is that picture supposed to be funny?  The artwork is about the only thing that makes me laugh. "
Yes, it is. Idc for Liefield's art either, so yeah. It's cool, I just think DP is hilarious =P "
It's a matter of opinion. :P and I for one ... just don't see the humour in any of that. x] "
I just like the mental image of Beyonder playing jenga. xD
Avatar image for spidertheking
#20 Posted by Spidertheking (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw him in a Volcano or the sun see if he can get out then.

Avatar image for primmaster64
#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio

Space or Sun.

Avatar image for haustyl12
#22 Posted by Haustyl12 (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Cut off his head burn his body and scatter his ashes all over the world.
Avatar image for g_bird
#23 Posted by G Bird (1386 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't somebody once cut his head off and keep it locked away for a really really long time once? I'm not sure how he got back to his body though.

Avatar image for terran_
#24 Posted by Terran (607 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if you got someone like Anti-Venom to take away his heal factor or something like that. 
Avatar image for d3athstroke
#25 Posted by D3athstroke (5115 posts) - - Show Bio
 
 
 
 
Well you mast kill Thanos and then Throw Deadpool to Sun
Avatar image for yescas
#26 Posted by yescas (84 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke:  My thoughts exactly, kill Thanos then worry about how to kill Deadpool.
Avatar image for spidertheking
#27 Posted by Spidertheking (484 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOOL CAN'T DIE!

Avatar image for comicman24
#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147651 posts) - - Show Bio

Chop him into small pieces and separate the pieces.

Avatar image for glasgow
#29 Posted by Glasgow (138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Well... quite off-topic here, well that's your own opinion, but this isn't really the best place to put said opinion...
and you can't really kill Deadpool, just put him in a "Fate Worse Than Death" situation, like being turned to stone, trapped in a empty room for eternity, having to watch all of Uwe Boll's movies
Avatar image for joshmightbe
#30 Posted by joshmightbe (27460 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words atom smasher

Avatar image for cherry_bomb
#31 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3295 posts) - - Show Bio
@Glasgow said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Well... quite off-topic here, well that's your own opinion, but this isn't really the best place to put said opinion... and you can't really kill Deadpool, just put him in a "Fate Worse Than Death" situation, like being turned to stone, trapped in a empty room for eternity, having to watch all of Uwe Boll's movies "
This topic is about 'killing' deadpool, my comment fits perfectly thanks
Avatar image for glasgow
#32 Edited by Glasgow (138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:

" @Glasgow said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Well... quite off-topic here, well that's your own opinion, but this isn't really the best place to put said opinion... and you can't really kill Deadpool, just put him in a "Fate Worse Than Death" situation, like being turned to stone, trapped in a empty room for eternity, having to watch all of Uwe Boll's movies "
This topic is about 'killing' deadpool, my comment fits perfectly thanks "
Yeah, kinda, in a certain light at least...
Avatar image for arcanineryu
#33 Posted by arcanineryu (130 posts) - - Show Bio

can Thanos be killed?
Avatar image for edamame
#34 Posted by Edamame (30638 posts) - - Show Bio
@arcanineryu said:
" can Thanos be killed? "
No.
Avatar image for comicman24
#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147651 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Wasn't he killed by Drax?
Avatar image for edamame
#36 Posted by Edamame (30638 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: I meant not killed forever. He is immortal. LOL
Avatar image for comicman24
#37 Posted by ComicMan24 (147651 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing with Thanos is that while most people want to become immortal because they are afraid of death, Thanos is an immortal alien who is fascinated with death and more specifically Lady Death.
Avatar image for edamame
#38 Posted by Edamame (30638 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is the prime nihilist.

Avatar image for primmaster64
#39 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio

with the mighty Eraser.

Avatar image for arcanineryu
#40 Posted by arcanineryu (130 posts) - - Show Bio

alright so thanos has to be eternally trapped somehow in order to kill deadpool.
Avatar image for aizenn
#41 Posted by AizenN (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna cut his head off, put it on a jar throw it away on the river, for the body? Im just going to feed it to the gators

Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
#42 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb:  you don't find jokes about rob liefeld not being able to draw feet funny? you don't find it funny when a character gives spider-man stick about doing a deal with the devil and spider-man replies "WTF?" . or who takes the piss out of the fact that writers kill off characters in major events just to add shock value? or who takes the piss out of the fact that he is over exposed? or who takes the piss out of whinging internet fanboys/girls?
 
basically, you don't find a character who makes a mockery of all the bad things and cliches in the comic book industry, including obsessive fanboys/girls? i know it's all opinion but i don't understand how people can not find that at least a little amusing and interesting.
 
I bet you haven't actually read any Deadpool comics apart from his crappy guest appearances.
 
oh and to get back on topic... 
 
Deadpool can't be killed. He has a healing factor AND is immortal. you can chop his head off, slice him into little pieces... wouldn't matter. He simply cannot die... which depresses the character himself as shown when he is written properly.
Avatar image for hdorman1
#43 Posted by hdorman1 (4668 posts) - - Show Bio

complete incineration  
not even a particle of him or he would regenerate 

Avatar image for nerx
#44 Posted by Nerx (15351 posts) - - Show Bio

Muramasa Blades in dual wield

Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
#45 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you cannot kill deadpool... that's it. it is comic book sorcery/magic. comic book sorcery/magic most of the time makes little to no sense. his healing factor doesn't even come into it.

Avatar image for garougrem
#46 Posted by garougrem (103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeesh, seeing that scan, i mean, even if you chop off his head, and keep it away from the body, the head itself or the body itself would regenerate said lost body part. unbelievable. so no point really in fighting deadpool since everyone will lose. wow. now that's a superpower. 

Avatar image for thefilmkiller
#47 Edited by The Lobster (1740 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay let's make this clear, anyone who thinks you can kill Deadpool by simply cutting off his head are forgetting that he can regrown lost limbs (Unlike Wolverine) and that includes heads.

Deadpool got his entire head blow off by the Punisher in Suicide Kings, he just regrew a new one.

Avatar image for mucklefluga
#48 Posted by Mucklefluga (2653 posts) - - Show Bio

drown him.

Avatar image for outside_85
#49 Posted by Outside_85 (17073 posts) - - Show Bio

Run him over with a steamroller, then put a10'' layer of concrete on top of the remains.

Avatar image for darcstorm
#50 Posted by DarcStorm (254 posts) - - Show Bio

To truly KILL Deadpool, you'd have to tape a conversation of him talkin' about how he's over Death. Then take the tape over to Thanos, and show him it so he would lift the curse. Come back to Deadpool, and chop his head off. Then take the head with you to the Atlantic Ocean, and chuck it away.

Goodbye Deadpool...forever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.