Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool got his Face Back ?

How did Deadpool get his face back ?...

No Caption Provided

More plastic surgery?

He was injected with a serum that removed his healing factor. Since his healing factor was accidentally linked to his cancer during the process that gave him his healing factor, when his healing factor disappeared, so did his cancer.

I'd prefer for Deadpool to be an insane guy with a deformed face who makes fun of everyone around him. Making him handsome somehow erase some of the characteristics which makes him special in the first place.

he is still insane he just lost his healing factor...

@Brit said:

I think that between all the well-tone muscle and good-looking guys, Deadpool being disfigured makes him standout for me.

Don't worry, I'm sure it won't last.

I'm hoping it lasts for a while - mainly because I'd like to see Deadpool combat feats that aren't reliant on his healing factor. They have a chance here to prove how good a fighter Wade is without any powers ...

@Redberry said:

@Brit said:

I think that between all the well-tone muscle and good-looking guys, Deadpool being disfigured makes him standout for me.

i agree a deformed face adds more frisson onto his character bt at Jotham said, it will not last long...

He is still the same....Just no healing factor...But I'm sure it will be back...But let him keep the pretty face.

@Primmaster64 said:

He is still the same....Just no healing factor...But I'm sure it will be back...But let him keep the pretty face.

That's what I'm hoping for too.. I have this weird drive for perfection, and while the flaw made him, unique, I hated it. I feel like even if he did get his healing factor back, and kept the face, his insanity is still a pretty big flaw.

@XEL820 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

That's what I'm hoping for too.. I have this weird drive for perfection, and while the flaw made him, unique, I hated it. I feel like even if he did get his healing factor back, and kept the face, his insanity is still a pretty big flaw.

He is still insane..even with a pretty face.

The insanity, I can deal with. It's what makes him funny. But nothing about his face made him funny. It just made him emo. I like a Deadpool that cares about life :P

You know this mean Deadpool will have more character shield now, what mean today is more immortal and less human.

He was like Batman, a semi activated character shield character.

@Harddrivexxii said:

I'm hoping it lasts for a while - mainly because I'd like to see Deadpool combat feats that aren't reliant on his healing factor. They have a chance here to prove how good a fighter Wade is without any powers ...

That's what I'm hoping for as well, but let's not forget who's writing. I honestly don't have faith that Way can do what it is you're asking.

What deadpool issue did this happen?

this happened in Deadpool : Dead (Deadpool #50 - #55)

D!ck move by marvel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.

Loading More Images