Special SUPER-sized, ACTION-packed 104-page special to commemorate Deadpool’s historic 900th issue! … Wait, has it really been nine-hundred issues…? Who cares! If this collection of octane-infused stories by some of comics’ hottest talent doesn’t make you want to genuflect at the Altar of Wade, nothing will. Thrill as the Merc with a Mouth squares off against probe-happy aliens, trigger-happy mimes and one seriously unhappy fanman – and that’s just half the book! Wince as Wade bares his soul (and lots more) to a shrink who’s got major squirrels in his own attic. Thrill as he travels around the globe and then some to settle a childhood bet. And chill as C.S.I. investigators at a blood-splattered crime scene attempt to piece together why this particular “unsub” needed battery cables, Crisco oil, three stacks of adult magazines and a live chicken to pull off the hit.
This 900th commemorative issue consists on a series of all-new short stories (and also a reprint of an old one) which includes:
- "Close Encounters of the @*#$ed-up Kind", by Jason Aaron, Chris Staggs, Juan Vlasco and Marte Gracia;
- "Silent But Deadly", by Fred Van Lente and Dalibor Talajic;
- "Deadpool: Shrunken Master", by Mike Benson, Damion Scott and Lee Loughridge;
- "Pinky Swear", by Joe Kelly and Rob Liefeld;
- "What Happens in Vegas...", by Duane Swierczynski, Shawn Crystal and Lee Loughridge;
- "Great Balls of Thunder on the Deep Blue Sea", by Victor Gischler, Sanford Greene, Nathan Massengill and Dave McCaig;
- "One Down", by Charlie Huston and Kyle Baker;
- and a reprint of "Deadpool and Widdle Wade Team-up #1", by James Felder, Pete Woods, Walden Wong and Shannon Blanchard!
Log in to comment