comicalot's DC Universe: Rebirth #1 - The Clock is Ticking review

Avatar image for comicalot

Great Start

I am not the greatest fan of DC books other than my regular pull list of Batman but I really enjoyed this book. I think it went out of it's way of helping the reader to understand what was going on and a great jumping on point for DC titles.Gonna pick up a few more DC titles then I normally would after this read. Good job DC!

Other reviews for DC Universe: Rebirth #1 - The Clock is Ticking

DC Universe: Rebirth #1 0

DC Universe: Rebirth #1 is the kickoff to the upcoming DCU relaunch. Unlike many of DC's Universe altering events, Rebirth is not a reboot to the universe and serves as more of a restructuring of certain aspects and reestablishment of certain ideas in the current post flashpoint universe. Rebirth #1 is a big book for a single issue and its told over of the course several mini chapters each featuring a different artist. It works pretty well and helps with pacing of the comic book. This is a comi...

DC Rebirth? More like DC Retcon 0

Ok, I'll admitt going into this book I was extremely angry and mad about this book and just DC in general as I had heard that Watchmen was now being incorperated into the DCU. However, I tried to go into this book optimistacally and enjoy it. I hoped that maybe this book could win me over and want to make me read DC comics after the Watchmen thing to me was a massive turnoff for the company. Unfortunately in my opinion this book was just ok in my opinion. I know a lot of older comic book fans l...