Follow

Worlds of DC

Concept » Worlds of DC appears in 19 issues.

DC Comics' shared universe of live-action films, which began with Man of Steel.

The Perfect DC Extended Universe

oStarZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Perfect DC Extended Universe

Man of Steel 2013

Batman 2014

Wonder Woman 2015

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 2016- We would have Lex Luthor in the background doing all the things to make Superman and Batman to hate each other like in the Ultimate Edition. Then Batman decides to turn on the bat signal to fight superman. They fight, and the fight is much longer and better. Wonder Woman finds info about Lex's plan like how Lois found the info about what he did. (Lois still finds out about the info) Wonder Woman finds out about Darkseid. She seeks out Batman and Superman and tells them what happened. (Maybe they are unwilling to listen so she has her armor on and she fights them both to end it) Superman tells Batman his side and he figures that he is just human. Superman tells Batman about his mother too. Batman decides that he doesn't kill anymore. Luthor still was in the Kryptonian ship, but he did not make Doomsday. The Steppenwolf scene is still in the movie. Lex goes to jail.Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman decides to make a team. (IDK who leader is) The knightmare scene is still in the movie. Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman still has their cameos in the drive. I know the Wonder Woman finding about the info is not explained well, but you can make it out for yourself. The movie would still have the darkness of the Dark Knight Returns, but it will have a little boost of lighter tone. If this was released there would be no Ultimate Edition. No Rated R. and the run time is not 3 hours. Now the warehouse scene replacement. In the movie when Batman steals the kryptonite, It shows him doing all the stuff in the warehouse scene and doing some predator stuff like in the Arkham games. I want the blood and violence in the Ultimate Edition warehouse scene though.

Flash 2016

Aquaman Late 2016/Early 2017

Cyborg 2017

Justice League 2017

Green Lantern Corps 2018

Shazam 2018

Justice League 2 2019

Other DCEU movies can go anywhere, like Booster Gold, Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad, and others.

Now for sequels. Superman and Batman and Wonder Woman can get their sequels during the interval between Justice League and Justice League 2. And then the rest after Justice League 2. and then I will hope for Justice League 3.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everything seems rushed , plus directors for some of these movies wouldn't be available , oh and Justin league is supposed to be a 2 parter

oStarZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oStarZ

@birdman400: You can space it out if you want. But this is just an imaginary timeline. And Justice League is 2 separate films now. not a 2 parter.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarz said:

@birdman400: You can space it out if you want. But this is just an imaginary timeline. And Justice League is 2 separate films now. not a 2 parter.

I say space BVS to 2017 & also move WW after BvS

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The perfect DCEU would have a good Superman movie instead of Man of Steel, and a Teen Titans movie instead of Cyborg.

oStarZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrucebayne: I dont really get what u mean by superman movie, but I have never thought of teen titans. i think they should do cyborg then teen titans later down the line.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostarz said:

@wrucebayne: I dont really get what u mean by superman movie, but I have never thought of teen titans. i think they should do cyborg then teen titans later down the line.

What would be the point of a Titans movie? They attract the same crowd because if you knew Cyborg as a Teen Titan, why not see him as a solo hero? And before that, you'd still have to establish the other Titans, which requires a bunch of other movies.

Best just keep going with Cyborg, being a Justice League member.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the cartoon of Young Justice come here?

oStarZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonian24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with your choices, especially MOS. A great way to breathe modern life into an old-fashioned character. When he returns in JL, he'll be glorious and will get new solo outings at last. I can already think of some ideas for new storylines...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.