Follow

Worlds of DC

Concept » Worlds of DC appears in 19 issues.

DC Comics' shared universe of live-action films, which began with Man of Steel.

Do we deserve a third TV season for Young Justice?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Poll Do we deserve a third TV season for Young Justice? (22 votes)

Yes 86%
    No 14%

With the excellent reviews and constant trends for Young Justice on Netflix, Greg Weisman commented on June 26th 2016 that the possibility of a third season for Young Justice is "very real". However, Weisman suggests that fans need to keep the show trending to convince Netflix and Warner Bros. to pick it up for a third and final season.

• 
    Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
    MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not only did they kill Wally, but they gave him stupid goggles and made him the weakest of the Flash family. I'd much prefer a return to the Timmverse or the proper Teen Titans than a resurrection of Young Justice.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just voted "Yes". Who dares to say No?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most Defintely

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I never cared for it and though it was alright nothing special..But the fans of the show were really cheap shoted considering the way things ended..So i voted yes.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Batmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not going to happen. I just hope Justice League Action is decent.

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattydavehalpeo: unfortunately u will have to settle for teen Titans go...LoL

Sadly.

@mattydavehalpeo: how are the goggles stupid, he has super speed.

They're stupid because anyone with a speedforce aura doesn't need protective clothing. It's the same reason that Barry's New 52 'armour' suit is stupid. Of course each writer adapts what 'speedforce aura' or whatever means in practice, but the writers of YJ were stupid enough to deface one of the most iconic costumes ever used by a teen hero by adding an absolutely unnecessary piece of protective clothing. If speedsters need goggles, why do like 95% of depictions of Flash, Reverse-Flash and other DC speedsters feature absolutely no eye protection?

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell yeah

Bring back Wally & unlock him so he's quicker than Boring Allen

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattydavehalpeo: different universe use the speed force differently, as for why the rest don't use it...that's a question for the creators. Lool the word stupid is far fetched.

I think stupid is fitting. To consciously change such an iconic design like the Kid Flash uniform for no good reason other than the aesthetic taste of the artist is bound to be controversial.

@soaring said:

Hell yeah

I'd be fully on-board if the unlocked Wally. Waiting to see if Wally's still at his 1990's power zenith in the Rebirth comics, because the return of ginger Wally should truly end any discussion of who is that fastest man alive.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell yeah we do. it'd be the best show on CN

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness said:

@mattydavehalpeo: different universe use the speed force differently, as for why the rest don't use it...that's a question for the creators. Lool the word stupid is far fetched.

I think stupid is fitting. To consciously change such an iconic design like the Kid Flash uniform for no good reason other than the aesthetic taste of the artist is bound to be controversial.

@soaring said:

Hell yeah

I'd be fully on-board if the unlocked Wally. Waiting to see if Wally's still at his 1990's power zenith in the Rebirth comics, because the return of ginger Wally should truly end any discussion of who is that fastest man alive.

I think that is one of the reasons he was kept away - you can only have one fastest man alive & if Wally's on the scene, then it takes the attention off of Barry, who I always thought was dull by comparison

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: True, Wally steals the show (he has done in Rebirth imho).

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: True, Wally steals the show (he has done in Rebirth imho).

Cool

Looking forward to seeing Wally back in action in Rebirth - waiting for the trades so I can read it all in one go

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: Fair enough. I tend to wait for trades, but in this case I just couldn't wait any longer to see Ginger Wally.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Not only did they kill Wally, but they gave him stupid goggles and made him the weakest of the Flash family. I'd much prefer a return to the Timmverse or the proper Teen Titans than a resurrection of Young Justice.

You have no idea if he is coming back or not

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love 2 watch a third season as they kind of left me in a cliffhanger...I was watching 3 cn shows at that time. Mystery incorporated young justice and the looney tunes show...and sadly all of them stopped at season 2

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: Considering that the show is not currently in official production for a third season, I have a pretty good idea that Young Justice's Wally will stay dead.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By comicace3

@mattydavehalpeo said:

@comicace3: Considering that the show is not currently in official production for a third season, I have a pretty good idea that Young Justice's Wally will stay dead.

Well obviously, but the way I saw it, if there were a third season and YJ wasn't canceled was that Wally will come back with an upgrade to his powers. At the end of season two he disappeared so there is room to speculate that he was probably trapped in the speed force .

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want a 3rd Young Justice season more than I want a JLA live action movie.

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHO VOTED "NO"?!

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: Fair enough. I tend to wait for trades, but in this case I just couldn't wait any longer to see Ginger Wally.

Is the new 52 Jay Garrick still around or has he been written out of it

Would be interesting to see him interact with his older counterpart

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: New 52 Jay's still going. He's not had any character development in ages though. I'd kill for him to interact with Old Jay or even better with New 52 Barry in a 'Flash of Two Worlds' re-imagining. Considering Jay doesn't get much attention as part of the Earth 2 ensemble, I don't see why they haven't thought to have him as a guest character in the Prime Earth Flash comic. Considering Jay's a lot younger and more immature in the New 52 (essentially having the personality of a teenage Wally West), it'd be cool to see him interact with the ever-sober Barry or the grown-up Ginger Wally.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By deathstroke52

Yeah but we aren't getting it. Just let the show die and let's move on with new things.

People act like the show was Breaking Bad. YJ was good but it wasn't this HOLY SHIT HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS kind of show.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: New 52 Jay's still going. He's not had any character development in ages though. I'd kill for him to interact with Old Jay or even better with New 52 Barry in a 'Flash of Two Worlds' re-imagining. Considering Jay doesn't get much attention as part of the Earth 2 ensemble, I don't see why they haven't thought to have him as a guest character in the Prime Earth Flash comic. Considering Jay's a lot younger and more immature in the New 52 (essentially having the personality of a teenage Wally West), it'd be cool to see him interact with the ever-sober Barry or the grown-up Ginger Wally.

Yeah

I always thought he was one of the highlights of the Earth 2 book

I have a bias towards speedsters though, they always seem more interesting when written well

MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MattyDaveHalPeo

@soaring: Don't get me wrong, I love New 52 Jay. He's my avatar on Comicvine because I find his origin to be the best I've ever read. But whereas he was one of the highlights of the Earth 2 book when it started, he's since got very little development. We didn't see Joan after the first issue, Jay's not really had a love interest unless you ship him with Kendra, and we never learned anything more about Jay's family. I mean, we know of Jay's mother, but we don't know much about her life, Jay's father or anything else to do with Jay's background. Now Jay is neither a figure of leadership within the Justice Society (yes, Alan used the name like two issues ago), nor does Jay have any personal arcs to speak of. If you remember that arc in the 1990's where John Fox took over from Wally for a bit - well I think they should let Jay do that on Prime Earth for like 3 issues. His character needs fleshing out. When Mercury talked to Jay in the first issue of Earth 2, he suggested that Jay had a super important job to do, that he in particular should not trust anyone. I'd like to see that plot thread picked up.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: Don't get me wrong, I love New 52 Jay. He's my avatar on Comicvine because I find his origin to be the best I've ever read. But whereas he was one of the highlights of the Earth 2 book when it started, he's since got very little development. We didn't see Joan after the first issue, Jay's not really had a love interest unless you ship him with Kendra, and we never learned anything more about Jay's family. I mean, we know of Jay's mother, but we don't know much about her life, Jay's father or anything else to do with Jay's background. Now Jay is neither a figure of leadership within the Justice Society (yes, Alan used the name like two issues ago), nor does Jay have any personal arcs to speak of. If you remember that arc in the 1990's where John Fox took over from Wally for a bit - well I think they should let Jay do that on Prime Earth for like 3 issues. His character needs fleshing out. When Mercury talked to Jay in the first issue of Earth 2, he suggested that Jay had a super important job to do, that he in particular should not trust anyone. I'd like to see that plot thread picked up.

I'm afraid I'm only up to vol. 5 on Earth 2, but I understand what you are saying. Jay seems to have taken a bit of a back seat so other characters can be introduced - a balancing problem as essentially they are trying to cram a whole universe into one book

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.