Follow

Worlds of DC

Concept » Worlds of DC appears in 19 issues.

DC Comics' shared universe of live-action films, which began with Man of Steel.

Did the picture that revealed The Flash's suit also reveal the "Tactical" Batsuit?

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

P.S Sorry for the sloppy editing on my part I just wanted to make it clear what I was outlining :)
    P.S Sorry for the sloppy editing on my part I just wanted to make it clear what I was outlining :)

So anyway this photo from Zack on Twitter blew up because fans noticed it revealed Flash's suit. But after a closer look and hearing about the Tactical Batsuit I looked at this again. Originally when this first hit Twitter I actually thought it was reminiscent of Nightwing (If you look closely you can kind of make out the symbol on the chest). But looking at it again it sorta fits the criteria fro the suit like

Not 100% finished

Much more armor than regular suit but still more mobile than Superman buster

Only thing it seems to be missing is the cowl but it could be argued that the cowl isn't finished since the suit isn't completely finished. But what do you guys think? Do you see it too? Or is it a suit for someone else?

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: I don't believe WB, DC, Snyder or any of the producers of costume designers have confirmed yet though. I think it's probable though.

Avatar image for thecapeddetective
    TheCapedDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes I think it's this one. It'll be coloured grey and as I've heard, have a bluish cape and cowl. The armor plates look like the New 52 Justice League suit (kinda).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.