Follow

Worlds of DC

Concept » Worlds of DC appears in 19 issues.

DC Comics' shared universe of live-action films, which began with Man of Steel.

DCEU Discussion

Avatar image for deactivated-57bd40331e950
    deactivated-57bd40331e950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Discuss about the DCEU and DC/Warner Bros future projects

No Caption Provided
    MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

zack snyder needs to step down from the storytelling and stick to the visuals and action

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's all up to Suicide Squad. If that movie somehow is bad, then I don't know...

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

zack snyder needs to step down from the storytelling and stick to the visuals and action

It's all up to Suicide Squad. If that movie somehow is bad, then I don't know...

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rogueshadow  Moderator

I agree. Suicide Squad needs to hit and it needs to hit hard.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

At this point, I just want a reboot. Superman is unsalvageable and that is depressing. I'm not even gonna go into Batman.

At least Sucide Squad looks promising.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have to reboot now or it'll be 10 years plus d mediocre films and out of character heroes

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think SS will be bad. I trust david ayer as a film maker

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
    deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty obvious they are doing Injustice.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Get ready for nothing but negativity on this thread.

Think I need to get away from CV for a while.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

@mazahs117: Yeah, this goes beyond that though, the amount of threads made about Snyder needing to quit, the DCEU being doomed, or BvS being horrible is staggering and frankly annoying at this point, and I can see this thread quickly becoming all three.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PeterParkerJr

@masterkungfu said:
    @peterparkerjr said:

I don't think SS will be bad. I trust david ayer as a film maker

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Ayer too. SS does look awesome, but I think it's under some pressure. I just hope it can bring the goods.

@rogueshadow: I agree. It needs to knock all the doors down.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: I know, but it's not going to stop. And at this point I actually find it entertaining seeing the stuff they come up with to bitch about....I also find it quite fascinating that if the DCEU "annoys" them SOOOO much that they are compelled to come on here keep talking about it, and beating the same deadhorse. Yeeeeah, I wonder what thats all about lol

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: hopefully it does well........its got plenty of star power i.e. will smith, jai courtney, margot robbie, ben affleck etc to draw in mass audiences to see it

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: True. I can't see a movie with that much talent and a great Director attached to it end up being bad. Stranger things have happened, though.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DarthVxder

Ive liked mostly everything except for Superman being so mad/depressed in the second film and the idea of Injustice happening. It made sense in the MOS but BvS is so far apart in terms of time that he should have changed by then. Unlike a lot of people I liked Lex, didnt care for Doomsday since he is merely a plot device and dont mind "dark" movies.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Only Superman been disappointing, while Batman is amazing and can't wait to see more of him and Wonder woman. So as long as the other film are good, I see no problem, they just need to take their time telling a story instead of setting up one.

Again I though BvS was an entertaining popcorn movie, but it should had been better, and hopefully they capture Superman right in JL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
    deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hire George Miller to direct the upcoming Justice League films please. Snyder can handle all the visual effects and what not.

Avatar image for deactivated-57bd40331e950
    deactivated-57bd40331e950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285: that is incorrect Affleck's Batman extraordinarily awesome and Cavill's Superman is not great but is okay and he has lot of other movies to prove that

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By TheExile285

@imadh said:

@theexile285: that is incorrect Affleck's Batman extraordinarily awesome and Cavill's Superman is not great but is okay and he has lot of other movies to prove that

>Opinion

>Incorrect

Do you see the issue with the statement you are saying? You do know what an opinion is, right?

Anyway, there is nothing extraordinary to me about a Batman that kills and uses guns and I wasn't bashing either actor. I actually really like both actors. That doesn't make me okay with the horrible depictions of the two DC characters they've had to play so far.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say reboot again at this point

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285: It is call opinion, but most people seem to be fine with Batman killing, plus he seem to change in the end and the only character to have a development. Not to mention he seem to have a reason and does show how unstable Batman is. Plus some people grew up with Tim Burton Batman who killed and he had no backstory on why he might killed except that he just does.

I mean by all mean hate him if you want, but I can't wait for the Batman prequel movie, and pretty sure most people are also since they did like this new Batman.

That being said I hope Superman become a better character, he does not need to be a symbol of hope, but at the very least be heroic and giving his all, instead of brooding for the most part, and doing Superman stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, the only thing I want from the DCEU is a good film; one that I can enjoy and have fun with. Both of their films thus far have been lacklustre and constantly annoyed me monumentally. But it doesn't matter what I think because it's obvious WB has a plan they think will work but at this point I just can't see it working out. I'm hoping Suicide Squad is good and I want Wonder Woman to be good but at this point JL almost seems a lost cause. I'm fed of up talking about it at this point because I don't normally talk about stuff I dislike. I just hope that the DCEU works out and works out well.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder needs to stay and keep his style.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC/WB NEEDS TO GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER.

www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/green-lantern-corps-delayed-by-warner-bros-godzilla-2-and-godzilla-vs-kong-a141523

Epyon007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, people really like overreacting. Suicide Squad has yet to come out and from all the trailers that have been shown looks like it will be a solid movie. I am curious as to what the expectations will be for the film, but I think it will do well. In addition, WW will be out in 2017 and she was well received in BVS and one of the big reasons people went out to see the film. I expect that film will be well received. That's a lot of time for things to change before we get to Justice League in November. I would hope though that justice league has a separate story to it and not just a build to JL part II

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
    deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am worried about the future of DC Extended Universe. I want to see more movies more action but if the movies are not a hit DC will loose hope and make less movies. Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman with Justice League Part 1 need to do better than bvs a lot better so that they can keep the DCEU alive.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am worried about the future of DC Extended Universe. I want to see more movies more action but if the movies are not a hit DC will loose hope and make less movies. Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman with Justice League Part 1 need to do better than bvs a lot better so that they can keep the DCEU alive.

You aught to be, because DC (and/or WB) hasn't produced any good movies in a long long time. Last I recall is V for Vendetta in 2006. Unless you include RED, but it's not produced by DC.

Let's hope Suicide Squad is a nice surprice and that Justice League will be better that the so bad Avengers by Marvel.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody got info on Shazam and the Justice League dark movie?

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: With a little search on google.

Shazam! will star Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam and will be written by Bill Birch, Geoff Johns and Darren Lemke. It is due for 2019.

Guillermo Del Toro is working on a Justice League Dark movie entitle Dark Universe. It will feature : Swamp Thing, Constantine, The Spectre, Deadman, Zatanna and Zatara. Guillermo won't be directing the movie. Constantine from the tv serie was suppose to be the same in the movie, and members of the team were to appear in the serie but the serie got cancelled. Anyways, the scenario has been handed over by Guillermo already. It is originaly due in 2016.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
    deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
    deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me, one of the biggest problems in DC/Warner, is the casting.

Henry Cavill as Superman
    Armie Hammer as Green Lantern
    Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman

are the only good options that I would like to see/see more

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.