Follow

Worlds of DC

Concept » Worlds of DC appears in 19 issues.

DC Comics' shared universe of live-action films, which began with Man of Steel.

Close to best film in the series

tb86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 636

Edited By tb86

Poll Close to best film in the series (6 votes)

Man of Steel 50%
    Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 33%
    Suicide Squad 17%

While I think neither of the films are great they do have some of their moments. Despite how bad it was I did enjoy half of Suicide Squad and probably consider it my favourite of the 3. I'm still debating a little on MOS & BVS but I think I may choose MOS as my 2nd favourite because while it's Story and characters were not given much to work with I was sorta able to get more out of it than BVS. BVS's story was just all over the place and while Batfleck was great (which is a reason I may prefer it to MOS) and Wonder Woman was pretty cool too it's kinda a mess but has a few cool couple of scenes.

• 
    AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This not the Wonder Woman thread..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.