Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Wonder Woman/Batman comic

• 64 results
    Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeremy1989

Since DC has release duo team up of Batman/Superman and Superman/Wonder Woman

When are they gonna make a Wonder Woman/Batman series?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darkman61288

Don't know i guess DC thinks that unless WW is dating the guy she can't be with him in a solo title.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I hope not.

We need more non-trinity team ups.

Hal Jordan / Barry Allen for starters...

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West and John Stewart

HulyusHay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Batman and Robin #30 will be called Batman and Wonder Woman, but that'll probably last for only one story arc. Prior to Wonder Woman, he'll be teaming up with Aquaman, after he's done with Two Face.

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A partnership series may be interesting.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By PapiNacho

Probably not until the whole Supes/Wondy ends.Even then I don't know if they would have to make a series with Batman to hyp that romance BM/WW hypes itself.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not until the whole Supes/Wondy ends.Even then I don't know if they would have to make a series with Batman to hyp that romance BM/WW hypes itself.

Not romance just parnership. Just like Bats and Supes.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@papinacho said:

I know what you meant, I just think that a partnership book is far more unlikely than a "romance" book.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989 said:

@papinacho said:

I know what you meant, I just think that a partnership book is far more unlikely than a "romance" book.

Maybe they can they make it a love triangle between the three (Supes/WW and WW/Bats)

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

As someone who likes Batman, and would like to try and get into Wonder Woman, I'd probably read it.

Though, a Wonder Woman/Batwoman ongoing could be better for me. :)

Eric8a92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see a Batman/Catwoman title

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Transformers1024

NO! We need a Hal Jordan and Oliver Queen team up book!!

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By 2cool4fun

@transformers1024 said:

NO! We need a Hal Jordan and Barry Allen team up book!!

Fixed it for you.

@eric8a92 said:

I would like to see a Batman/Catwoman title

In replacement of her title?

In replacment of Batman & Robin. Just look at it now/ It became a "batman & who ever we can come up with at the moment"

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Wally West and John Stewart

OH MY GOD YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Hal Jordan / Barry Allen for starters...

Or this i guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be cool. But it definitely won't happen until windy and supes break up. The real question is whether they should date or just be partners in the book.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: partners first then have romance develop over the course of the book.

Farwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

If Injustice has shown me anything, we need an Oliver Queen/Harley Quinn team up book.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20 the_stegman  Moderator

Maybe for a story arc like WW did with Batwoman, but for a whole series? Nay.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

As someone who likes Batman, and would like to try and get into Wonder Woman, I'd probably read it.

Though, a Wonder Woman/Batwoman ongoing could be better for me. :)

Yes me too. As long as they don't make Batman and Wonder Woman boyfriend and girlfriend (eww that was a flaw in the JL animated show, so forced).

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lyrafay: That's interesting. Most people I've encountered loved that pairing. I thought it was sweet and more logical than her and superman. It made sense that a woman like Diana would want to date a guy less powerful than her, but still had an honorable fighting/warrior spirit

whygamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By whygamespot

@jeremy1989 said:

@papinacho said:

@jeremy1989 said:

@papinacho said:

Maybe they can they make it a love triangle between the three (Supes/WW and WW/Bats)

Supes/WW WW/Bats Supes/Bats will be more dramatic ; )

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'd be fine with that as long as it's not a romantic pairing. The Batman/Superman book was about mutual respect, not making out. (Granted, there is a crowd who would totally read that.)

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk if this sounds sexist but i cant imagine a WW team-up (with males) without romance involved

maybe its the way DC has written wonder woman in my lifetime

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

Kinda agree with the general consensus, I wouldn't mind those two sharing a comic provided that it didn't involve romance. It wouldn't look good for Wonder Woman to break up with Superman and then hook up with Batman.

idk if this sounds sexist but i cant imagine a WW team-up (with males) without romance involved

maybe its the way DC has written wonder woman in my lifetime

You're right in a sense, the DCAU and the DCU since the 2000's has had a hard time putting female characters on a team without having them involved in a romantic relationship with a male member of the team.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It could happen in his Batman and... series. I believe issue 30 it's suppose to be Batman and Aquaman. Should be interesting.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3 said:

It could happen in his Batman and... series. I believe issue 30 it's suppose to be Batman and Aquaman. Should be interesting.

This and I'd rather read ongoing Batman/Zatanna or Batman/Flash series than a Batman/WW series.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

I'd be fine with that as long as it's not a romantic pairing. The Batman/Superman book was about mutual respect, not making out. (Granted, there is a crowd who would totally read that.)

A bigger crowd than SM/WW or BM/WW shippers lol

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@jwalser3 said:

This and I'd rather read ongoing Batman/Zatanna or Batman/Flash series than a Batman/WW series.

Batman/Flash would be simply awesome, they're are my favorite heroes and are detectives, it would be the real "Detective Comics", more detective work than action.

Agreed

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These two don't really get along, they clash like oil and water. People like to think Superman and Batman are opposites, but not true at all. Batman and Wonder Woman, without Superman to buff them, usually lead to the Justice League breaking up.

Only Bruce Timm thought they would make a good couple, it had never been hinted at, alluded to or implied before Timm and Morrison got together.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By darkman61288

@superguy1591: Some of the best romance stories are about people who clash but still fall in love. Han and Leia for one. House and Cuddy from House. Other great movies and TV shows. It creates tension in the story. If DC did do a Batman/Wonder Woman they would argue about things like tactics, method of interrogation, etc. Then have sex. That is what their relationship would be.

The hell Joe Kelly's run had them be attracted to each other but they still argued.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Superguy1591

@darkman61288: No, you're not understanding me, they don't like each other on a fundamental level. Batman doesn't trust Superman because he thinks Superman is too powerful and Batman doesn't like things he can't control (see Joker). What makes Batman trusts Superman is the simple fact that Superman gave Batman some K to help him feel safe and trust him, he also knows he can control Superman by appealing to his humanity. All that and Superman still doesn't have Batman's trust.

Compare that to no weaknesses Diana and no humanity, but a strong warrior's spirit in Diana. How would Batman ever feel comfortable?

And Diana wouldn't go for a guy like Batman, she's always gone for the hero type, not the bad boy tool. Also, she wants a man she deems her equal and she's never considered Batman an equal prior to Morrison and Timm, in fact, Hiketeia showed that she's Batman's superior in every which way.

See, the problem with Batman and Diana is that Batman is the alphamale type to Diana's powerful woman who doesn't bend. To put them together would have them betray their characters and, most importantly, Wonder Woman would get the saft.

Wonder Woman + Batman doesn't work, not even on your hate sex level. Hal would better suit having a hate sex relationship with Diana.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jeremy1989

@superguy1591 said:

@darkman61288: No, you're not understanding me, they don't like each other on a fundamental level. Batman doesn't trust Superman because he thinks Superman is too powerful and Batman doesn't like things he can't control (see Joker). What makes Batman trusts Superman is the simple fact that Superman gave Batman some K to help him feel safe and trust him, he also knows he can control Superman by appealing to his humanity. All that and Superman still doesn't have Batman's trust.

Compare that to no weaknesses Diana and no humanity, but a strong warrior's spirit in Diana. How would Batman ever feel comfortable?

And Diana wouldn't go for a guy like Batman, she's always gone for the hero type, not the bad boy tool. Also, she wants a man she deems her equal and she's never considered Batman an equal prior to Morrison and Timm, in fact, Hiketeia showed that she's Batman's superior in every which way.

See, the problem with Batman and Diana is that Batman is the alphamale type to Diana's powerful woman who doesn't bend. To put them together would have them betray their characters and, most importantly, Wonder Woman would get the saft.

Wonder Woman + Batman doesn't work, not even on your hate sex level. Hal would better suit having a hate sex relationship with Diana.

So in other words, Batman is a control freak.

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

We NEED a Hal and Barry or Hal and Ollie series ASAP

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel: Like I said, without Superman, they come to blows. Do they hate each other? No, but they don't think the world of each other. They're just "friends," or about as friendly as you can be with Batman. Take Tower of Babel, Diana was ready to beat him good for betraying the team, but Superman stopped her. Kingdom Come? They started a war, Superman had to stop it.

As far as hero type goes, Batman isn't that. Diana doesn't chase after bad boys, maybe if she was 16, but she's not a fan of the too cool for school guys.

I'm not going to argue with you that Diana is Batman's superior, if you think otherwise you're talking about Batgod. Batman trained 7 years to be a martial artist, Diana has been training to fight since she could walk, but Batman is her superior where?

And when characters meet up with Batman, they get the shaft unless Geoff Johns is the writer. It amuses me that people claim that Wonder Woman is being turned into Superman's girlfriend when they clearly equals in their relationship when Diana was a sick puppy seeking out Batman's attention while he acted too cool for her.

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash green lantern series

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Superguy1591

@toplel: I gave another example of Diana not wanting to take Batman's crude as well, also written by Mark Waid. As far as their team ups, I shy away from Morrison's run like I owe it child support. Nothing I despise more than the Batgod...NOTHING!

1.) Tactics? Diana also has the edge, don't bother with tech because Diana doesn't use tech. She's magic based.

3.) Batman's not the bad boy who's too cool for a relationship in the N52? He's been dodging Catwoman for 27 books and refusing to talk about "them" and she's the one who they've clearly declared "Batman's love" in this new continuity.

As far as Superman and Diana as a couple, I don't care if they stay together or break up, but she shouldn't date Batman. I'm sick and tired of my favorite characters being props for Batman. Why can't other characters get some love?

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toplel: Like I said, without Superman, they come to blows. Do they hate each other? No, but they don't think the world of each other. They're just "friends," or about as friendly as you can be with Batman. Take Tower of Babel, Diana was ready to beat him good for betraying the team, but Superman stopped her. Kingdom Come? They started a war, Superman had to stop it.

As far as hero type goes, Batman isn't that. Diana doesn't chase after bad boys, maybe if she was 16, but she's not a fan of the too cool for school guys.

I'm not going to argue with you that Diana is Batman's superior, if you think otherwise you're talking about Batgod. Batman trained 7 years to be a martial artist, Diana has been training to fight since she could walk, but Batman is her superior where?

And when characters meet up with Batman, they get the shaft unless Geoff Johns is the writer. It amuses me that people claim that Wonder Woman is being turned into Superman's girlfriend when they clearly equals in their relationship when Diana was a sick puppy seeking out Batman's attention while he acted too cool for her.

Batman was trained in more combat styles than Diana whose style is Greco-Roman witch is very outdated compared to what Batman, Black Canary, and Lady Shiva are trained in. Plus Batman is a tactician with much knowledge than any of the Amazons.

You didn't read Joe Kelly's JLA run. They dated and if anything Batman was nervous when they dated. So it wasn't just him acting all cool.

No Caption Provided

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even the writer says they have no reason to be together, they're only together for reasons unknown. Batman and Diana are a forced couple, nothing else.

And just because you know 100+ martial arts, INCREDIBLY DUMB, for some reason doesn't make you any better at anything. Diana's has "muscle memory" a trait that Batman doesn't have, her muscle memory is what makes her a match for beings more powerful than her.

As far as tactics, Diana is giving the wisdom and tactical ability of Athena. She's superior to Batman.

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By darkman61288

Even the writer says they have no reason to be together, they're only together for reasons unknown. Batman and Diana are a forced couple, nothing else.

And just because you know 100+ martial arts, INCREDIBLY DUMB, for some reason doesn't make you any better at anything. Diana's has "muscle memory" a trait that Batman doesn't have, her muscle memory is what makes her a match for beings more powerful than her.

As far as tactics, Diana is giving the wisdom and tactical ability of Athena. She's superior to Batman.

No longer does she have the wisdom of Athena. Also I could that about Superman and Wonder Woman. At least that Batman and Wonder Woman weren't hyped up as this powercouple.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Superguy1591

@darkman61288: Come harder, son. She was trained by Ares, the god of War, not only on how to better herself physically, but also to better herself mentally. She's even, now, the God of War. I'm pretty sure the knowledge of a god > Batman. BOOM! WW > Batman everywhere except in sales so Batman is "better" to DC.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By r2datu

You realise every human being ever has muscle memory ...

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: Yes, but Diana's muscle memory makes her body react before she's even sure what the blow will be. You can know a billion martial arts, but if your opponent knows what's coming they will block it.

Why do you think she owns Superman, a character much stronger and faster than her? Her body reacts to the blows Superman dishes out and counters subconsciously.

Alertcircuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These two don't really get along, they clash like oil and water. People like to think Superman and Batman are opposites, but not true at all. Batman and Wonder Woman, without Superman to buff them, usually lead to the Justice League breaking up.

But wouldn't that make the book that much more interesting? Watching the two develop and settle their differences?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By r2datu

@superguy1591 said:

@r2datu: Yes, but Diana's muscle memory makes her body react before she's even sure what the blow will be. You can know a billion martial arts, but if your opponent knows what's coming they will block it.

Why do you think she owns Superman, a character much stronger and faster than her? Her body reacts to the blows Superman dishes out and counters subconsciously.

That's what muscle memory is.... Almost all martial artists in DC universe have that skill. You cited "muscle memory" like it was some kind of super power. It's not.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55190/1907981-faster_hand_to_hand_reactions_than_superman.jpg

This is most likely what you're citing. She and Batman both agree that she's faster than Superman because of her muscle memory which she says she has because she's a TRAINED WARRIOR. It's a trait that all trained warriors, ie martial artists have.

She owns Superman because of her skill. Same way Batman owns superhuman characters in hand to hand combat, because of skill. Both possess muscle memory that allows them to react to blows instinctively because they're martial artists.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.