Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

where is supermman now?

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By speed

like after all the infinte crisis is he still superman or what and what happend to flash.

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

For the year following the Infinite Crisis (read: 52) Clark Kent lost his Kryptonian powers inexplicably. However, after that year passed, they began to return to him, and he is now Superman again, and even more powerful than before.

Wally West disappeared during the Crisis, and hasn't been seen since. He is presumed dead. However, Bart Allen (formerly Impulse and Kid Flash, also from the future) has now taken up the mantle of the Flash, Fastest Man Alive. This follows in the tradition that for each Crisis, the Flash will revoke his title to the next in line.

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By speed

thanks. how more powerful is he like pre crisis again?

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By speed

i read the crisis but didnt really know what the heck was going on. so can somebody give me a short summery or something

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I forget what comic and issue it was in (I'm thinking it was Flash: Fastest Man Alive) but Bart explains what happened to the Flash.

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

I haven't read the new Flash series, but I know that they briefly addressed where he, Wally, Barry and the others took Superboy.

Also, Superman isn't at Pre-Crisis' varying levels again, but his powers aside from strength have gotten a big boost. His brain now works at previously unseen levels.
    Post Edited:2007-01-13 20:48:20

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By speed

so his strengh is still the same?

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

Well, it's sort of undefined, but it's been said in his series that he's "stronger" than before.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.