what is SHOWCASE?

#1 Posted by HonikerX (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Showcase WHAT? From huh? The pool everyone knows you steal from? That's DC? Do you, I know, writers now, can't answer for what people did,

but who is Hawk?

That's not a name. They Hawk and Dove on some things. That's not a duo. I'm writing him as Bravehawk

because I know who he is, I believe in these people. It's Cloud Strife, his name is Cloud Strife. No wonder you MISSED it. Yes I can spot a FAKE alter ego. Spiderman was gunna call himself Fox Jasons when he was Blue Beetle, Superman wouldn't let him, he said he'd out him.

Showcase a gun, means an already famous gun. You can't copywrite something you said APPEARED in showcase. From what a museum OF?!!!!

#2 Edited by HonikerX (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Bravehawk and Mark Magician, if you care

Justin's been around a while, in volume 1 he was hurting a lot, being a REALLY good kid, so bad, super bad, Superman smoked with him, and taught him to FLY, so he could live a life

he's an impressive kid, Cloud was just introduced in THIS volume

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.