Follow

DC Comics

Publisher »

Originally known as "National Publications", DC is a publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Justice League of America, and the Teen Titans, and is considered the originator of the American superhero genre. DC, along with rival Marvel Comics, is one of the "big two" American comic book publishers. DC Entertainment is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and its parent company Warner Media.

Survey on DC and Marvel comic books and aggression

Balfedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dear Comic Vine Forum Users,

My name is Thomas Brown and I’m a doctoral student at IUP. Below is the link to a short online survey for a study that I’m conducting related to comic books and aggression as part of my dissertation. Participation is completely anonymous and the survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete. Participation in this survey is also age restricted to anyone 18 years or older, meaning anyone under 18 cannot participate.

https://iup.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eyXxQFdgnYA73Y9

Whether you’re a casual or frequent reader, please take the survey if you read comic books, specifically those from DC and/or Marvel. Additionally, if you know anyone who fits the participant criteria, please forward the survey link to them for participation.

The survey is expected to be open for about a month, running from now until Friday June 12th.

Thank you for your time. Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

- Thomas Brown

Balfedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that assisted me with my study. Whether you took my survey or just spread the link around, I truly appreciate your help.

Fall1n1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What are you getting your PhD in?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.